How do I Synchronize reminders with pocket pc from Outlook?

I have to click twice on each reminder on poket pc and outlook. Is there any
simpler way to do it by doing it only once?
0
Gracy (2)

Gracy <Gracy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have to click twice on each reminder on poket pc and outlook. Is
> there any simpler way to do it by doing it only once?

Reminders attached to what?  Tasks?  Calendar entries?  Messages?  What do
you click?  What version of Outlook?  What version of ActiveSync?
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
3/21/2005 4:26:53 PM
Hi Brian,
Thanks for the reply. I'm using Outlook 2003 with Franklin Covey (Plan Plus
3.0) and currently updated ActiveSyn 3.8 for ppc. I get Reminders from
Calendars. However, it does not seem to synchronize the reminders. i kept
clicking to dismiss twice for each reminder on ppc and on outlook.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> Gracy <Gracy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > I have to click twice on each reminder on poket pc and outlook. Is
> > there any simpler way to do it by doing it only once?
>
> Reminders attached to what?  Tasks?  Calendar entries?  Messages?  What do
> you click?  What version of Outlook?  What version of ActiveSync?
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
Gracy (2)
3/21/2005 7:09:05 PM
Gracy <Gracy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. I'm using Outlook 2003 with Franklin Covey
> (Plan Plus
> 3.0) and currently updated ActiveSyn 3.8 for ppc.

Have you tried disabling Plan Plus temporarily to see if that may be
interfering?

> I get Reminders from
> Calendars. However, it does not seem to synchronize the reminders. i
> kept clicking to dismiss twice for each reminder on ppc and on
> outlook.

So, the first time you click the DIsmiss button, the reminder doesn't go
away?  I've never seen that.
--
Brian Tillman

0