how do i stop outlook and get my emails back to my yahoo account

I inadvertantly downloaded Outlook and it sent all my saved emails from my
yahoo account to Outlook. I do not want to use Outlook. How do I get my
emails back to my yahoo account. I have over 150 emails that I have saved and
want to continue to save, on my yahoo email. Please advice and thank you so
much.  Kathy
0
kat (49)

"Kat" <Kat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I inadvertantly downloaded Outlook and it sent all my saved emails from my
> yahoo account to Outlook. I do not want to use Outlook. How do I get my
> emails back to my yahoo account. I have over 150 emails that I have saved
> and
> want to continue to save, on my yahoo email. Please advice and thank you
> so
> much.  Kathy

You can't AFAIK without forwarding them to yourself.
a question - if you don't want to use Outlook, why did you use it?

0
gbplinux (1141)
9/15/2007 5:37:22 PM
"Kat" wrote in message
> I inadvertantly downloaded Outlook and it sent all my saved emails
> from my
> yahoo account to Outlook. I do not want to use Outlook. How do I get
> my
> emails back to my yahoo account. I have over 150 emails that I have
> saved and
> want to continue to save, on my yahoo email. Please advice and thank
> you so
> much.  Kathy

You will need to forward them back to your Yahoo account (and
obviously not run Outlook again which would yank them back again).

0
VanguardLH (155)

How to stop "Help" accessing Office Online
Excel 2003. I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For example, with a stupidly simple example: =vlookup Press F1 Assistance appears, then if you hit the green arrow it goes to the online mode and searches the web.... really a pain. Esp. since my firewall blocked the search and thereafter Excel simply crashed. Try: Help|Microsoft Help|Online Content Settings|Online Content Category Turn off what you don't want. Steve wrote: > > Excel 2003. > > I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For > exampl...

invalid email address

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Blue screen crash Stop: 0x0000008E
Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the blue screen with that error code on it. it tells me to restart if this is the first time or contact an administer. I've gone to microsoft updates and fully updated everything i could, what else could possibly be causing this? CodyE wrote: > Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in > awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the > blue screen with that error code on it. it ...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

POST or GET?

Outlook Sales

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3