how do i set up a new user in an old one in outlook?

i'm trying to set up my account where i work, but the one old who belonged to
an old employee still show up and when i send emails, are on his name. i
already set up my account when it asked me but still on the old employee's
name. what could i do?
0
carlodc22 (1)

carlodc22 <carlodc22@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> i'm trying to set up my account where i work, but the one old who
> belonged to an old employee still show up and when i send emails, are
> on his name. i already set up my account when it asked me but still
> on the old employee's name. what could i do?

What type of account?  What version of Outlook?
--
Brian Tillman
0

Desktop Alert Settings
Hello is there anyway to get the desktop alert for new mails for all folders including the default folder 'Inbox' ? Using Outlook 2003 See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/mailalert2003.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003 ----- "Vik" <anonymous@anonymous.com> wrote in message news:uLkpNgLQFHA.3156@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello is there anyway to get the desktop alert for new mails for all > folders in...

How do you set up a submit button to attach worksheet in email?
I am doing a form and I want to have a submit or send link on the bottom of the page. I know how to make hyperlinks but I dont know how to get it where when the user hits the send button it automatically saves that info and sends that form to the intended email address. Basically so you dont have to attach it yourself through email. Is there a way to do this? Have a look here for code to send mail http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Tips -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on a...

New server question
I just installed a new exchange server on my network and it seems to work great for reciving and sending external mail but the users on the old server can not send mail to users on the new server. They are both in the same domain. I have check the relay restrinctions and nothing pops out at me. users get an error that says: Relaying denied. Proper authentication required TIA these servers are in the same routing group? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Josh" <Jsawyer@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:eICByC66FHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I just installed a new ex...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

set up email 07-14-10
hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is my Blackberry phone.everytime i try to set it up it comes back with all kinds of problems.my email on the phone works great,but i would rather have an account on my laptop.my phone is T-Mobile Blackberry Bold.i would be very thankful for any help. "Looster59" <Looster59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BE71BBC-D2DC-44F8-8C95-6F0810E00124@microsoft.com... > hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is > my > Blackberry phone.everytime...

Paste Several Values into one Cell
Hi all. I have data in several cells (I2:GJ2) on one row. I want to copy all of this data into one cell as it appears now (in a particular sequence). Is this possible? Thx in advance. Not sure if this is what you want but to concatenate data from several cells into 1 cell, use formula =Concatenate(I2," ",H2," ",G2) just add more cell references with commas and " " to give a space between each cell value for all the cells you want. "sgarrett" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:110F5183-D1CE-4C5A-A7F8-90D01E500FBE@micr...

Sharing Outlook #2

new email notification doesn't work?
In Outlook 2003, I have the option set for the semi-transparent notification window to pop up when I get new email, but it never does. Is there something I'm not doing right? Does it only come up in certain situations? Btw, I'm using the regular Inbox with a POP3 account. -- John Salerno Do you have rules moving your email to folders after receipt? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searchi...

Outlook user profiles

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Report Error
Hi all, any ideas on this.... We have created a number of Quotation Reports that work fine for all users except one ! When she runs the report she gets an error saying the sub report can be found. I have checked that she is in the same CRM groups as other users and checked that she is in the Reporting group in Windows/SQL - all looks fine. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Ian Hi Ian, Does she have problem with this report only or this happens to her other reports as well? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com On Nov 7, 5:29 am, "Ian Kelsall" <...

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

determining user-defined chart definition
How can I look at the code/description of a user-defined chart? ...

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Force new record
Hi, I am using a combo box on a main form to populate records in a subform. 1st of all, once a record has been populated i would like the focus to automatically jump to the new record line. 2nd How can I make the new record line on the subform have focus on openeing the database? Is this possible? Regards John Try the following in the Open event of the subform: Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec End Sub -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "John" <johnlee2509@btopenwo...

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

Outlook/Exchange 2000 connection problem

Promoting Email to CRM Activity in Outlook
Is there a way to associate an email to two accounts when promoting it to a CRM Activity? Lynn Lynn, if you'd like to link the email to multiple regarding objects, you're out of luck. Only one regarding object can be set, though the email will also be linked to all of the senders/recipients ('activity parties'). Ilana. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F78E3C-272A-4515-B393-38700C767B65@microsoft.com... > After you click the &qu...