How do I set up a default column format in all my email folders?

I want a specific date format in my sent and received columns, but have to
set each folder individually.  Is there a way to do this globally?
--
Christine
0

Ckaesche <Ckaesche@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I want a specific date format in my sent and received columns, but
> have to set each folder individually.  Is there a way to do this
> globally?

The techniques described here may help:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm
--
Brian Tillman
0

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

More Columns #2

conditional formatting sort

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

invalid email address

Having problem with spoofing email

Columns #4
My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Hi Me! I'm just guessing what you mean. Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D9050B-079C-476D-B5B6-84445F60EA51@microsoft.com... > My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Another gue...

outlook 97 and express email problems

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

default values in a cell

Emails #3