How do I set Outlook to auto check for mail?

I am trying to set up MS Outlook to automatically check for new e-mail
messages. Can this be done in Outlook?
0
Attila (2)

Please provide more information.

What is your current setup?  Are you using an Exchange server and what
version of Outlook are you running.

Regards

Francine Otterson
President, San Diego Outlook User Group

"Attila" wrote:

> I am trying to set up MS Outlook to automatically check for new e-mail
> messages. Can this be done in Outlook?
Tools/Options/Mail Delivery.
'Check for new messages...'

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:11:02 -0700, Attila
<Attila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am trying to set up MS Outlook to automatically check for new e-mail
>messages. Can this be done in Outlook?

Please remove obvious from email address if emailing.

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Recieve Mail Before Sending

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

applying auto archiving
Hello evryone. I am not a sys admin or a programmer. My company is short on cash. So I am trying my best for the past 2 weeks to find a solution for auto archiving for all 200 mailbox users that we have. I have implemented a GPO to apply settings for auto archiving but the problem we have is that the archive.pst is still locall. I have researched online and foung that CDO can help view the hidden "IPC.MS.Outlook.AgingProperties" and alter it and this CDO can loop nd perform the same task for all folders within a user’s mailbox. I would like some help with this please. I know t...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Set request parameters for web services