How do I set my office hours.

I work different hours than others in my department. They are always
scheduling meetings when I am not at work. Also there have been several new
members added to the team in another state that do not know my schedule.

How do I indicate in my calendar what my office hours are?
0
Woodford (1)

Ben Woodford <Ben Woodford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> How do I indicate in my calendar what my office hours are?

Tools>Options>Calendar Options.  However, I don't think that will affect
what others view when they schedule a meeting with you.  If you're using
Exchange, enable the Out Of Office Assistant while you're gone.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

how do i create an office data connection file
i want to call a parameterized data connection. i want to eventually put this in office sharepoint server 2007's data connection library. every time i open the connection file i have successfully created that connects to the db, it want me to pick a table. i can cancel out of that and change it to sql and say to use a procedure, but i can't save this file, and the "Edit Query..." and "Parameters..." buttons are disabled so i can't set parameters. why is it so hard to work with this thing? thanks ...

Reinstalling MS Office Small Buisness Edition, 2003
When reinstalling MS Office 2003 from the orginal CD, it states a PA561401.CAB file is missing. How can I retrieve this file if it's not on the installtion disk? Dave Is your CD an OEM version or a full MS version. If the product key contains the letters OEM then post back -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:224E1F6F-7FF7-44F0-8973-A4974CB9AC0D@microsoft.com... > When reinstalling MS Offic...

Office:mac 2004 installation problem
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me... Way back in March I bought a new MacBook, and with it a copy of Office:mac 2004 student & teacher edition. I installed my copy of Office straight away, but didn't realise I needed to uninstall the Trial edition first. Every time I opened anything in Office, both the REAL and TRIAL editions started up - which is obviously quite annoying - so I tried to uninstall the trial. However, the REAL Office then stopped working. Getting a bit fed up, I tried to completely remove all traces of Office and start again. However, when I tr...

I have Korean Office...I need English (US) Office
LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently there is no English LIP!?!?!?!?!? Seriously? That's crazy! LIP = Language Instruction Pack?? Why NO English? Where is Windows / Office developed? America, right? I'm in Korea. I bought a Korean computer. It came with Korean Windows. I need English menus and whatnot on my MS Office applications. In news:7430603D-8534-4235-A16D-D073B471EF85@microsoft.com, abundantmind <abundantmind@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently > there is...

Office 2004 Project Gallery
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit In the main screen of the Office 2004 Project Gallery, there are icons for things like �Mail Message� and �Calendar Event�. How can I add, for example, �Address Book Entry� or �Task� to the Project Gallery? --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML...

Running Office 2004 with network homes on 10.4
Hi. Im really at the end of my tether with office now, for well over a year it seems as though no matter what I do office just behaves like a spoilt brat. Were talking 10-20 minute load times just to load an office app. It will sit there and first it say configuring microsoft office components. then through a host of other things until eventually as i said about 20 minutes later it will actually open. I've seen things about fonts before, but i can tell its not just (if at all) this. I have a reasonably fast network, so i cant see how it is network issues. All clients have networ...

Setting email so server will not save emails on server
I have two computers. ( Desktop & laptop) I seldom use the laptop but when I do use it and get my emails it brings up every email that I have already read and deleted from desktop. Is there a setting where I can set so the server will not keep the deleted emails? On both machines: Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced - Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server. On one machine only, (The desktop would be logical for you), check to Delete messages after X days to satisfy your allotted space you get from your server, and Remove from server when d...

Set a recurring task ie. a task to check a website each month
It would be advantageous to be able to set a recurring task ie. a daily, weekly, monthly or other multiple task. An example would be if you needed to go to an accounts website or prospects website once a month to look for leads. Or to check out a competitor for new things on their website. It could also apply to phoning or mailing etc. This would save constantly having to remember to create a followup or write up to dozens of followups at different dates. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote f...

Setting up an email server
I have an established 5.5 server and a I added a new domain to it. All the routing looks good, I have the new MX pointing to the domain of my external port on my firewall. And the new domain is added into Exchange. But when I try to send an email to a new recipent using the new domain name I recieve: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 Relaying is prohibited Giving up on xx.xxx.xxx.xxx. Any ideas? On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:57:41 -0700, "Need Help" <needhelp@address.com> wrote: >I have an established 5.5 server and a I added a new domain to it. &...

How do I assign a set of values to a selection from a drop list?
Hi. I am trying to assign a set of values, in separate fields ,to a each selection from a drop-down list in Excel (using data validation). What I am trying to do is very smilar to, say, to selecting a SKU from a list and having the product description, unit price etc. fill into their corresponding fields automatically. For example, I pick SKU "11111" from a drop-down list to fill the SKU field, then, automatically, "5-inch widget" comes up in the product description field and "$5.00" shows up in the unit price field. Please help. Mike Along with the d...

How do I set up excel to make estimating(pricing) easier?
I am trying to find out how to use excel as a estimating or pricing program. Does anyone know how to do this? Hi Ann, I can send you a simple (fake) sample worksheet of pricing out the cost of manufacturing and shipping a washing machine. It may help you to get going. It uses drop down lists and VLOOKUP formulas to estimate the price of different options and shipping prices based on different zones. Regards, Howard "Ann from CCC" <Ann from CCC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A58874DF-8329-48B7-ACB0-4567A8BBBA89@microsoft.com... >I am trying to f...

how to save settings for printing several envelopes
I want to print addresses on several envelopes which are the same size but the addresses are different (for Christmas cards). Is there a way to do this without going to options each time and reset the size and font that I want? Create an envelope template. You can start from scratch with a new document, selecting the desired paper size (or specifying a custom size) or use Add to Document to add your envelope to the current document. Then see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/DetachEnvelope.htm for instructions on separating the envelope from the document. Once you have just the ...

Transfer Settings
I have searched all over for a way to export my outlook setting from one PC to another, but have found nothing. I exported data and the import seems to have gone fine. Can someone tell me if there is a way to export my settings from outlook on one PC to another - including my account and display settings?? Settings such as display the preview window below the email list... Thank you.. My reply is at the bottom of your sent message. In news:056D480D-3A27-46DE-910D-EE8966BF2A8A@microsoft.com, MVP - WannaB <nospam at here dot priv> typed: > I have searched all over for a wa...

Server settings for message addressee limit
How do you check/change the Exchange Server message addressee(To)limit? When sending messages to servaral recipients, some names are cut out. Thanks. ...

how do I set up spread sheet for demographical data to get graph.
I need to set up a spread sheet to be able to get age, sex,service usage numbers, site utilisation, presenting issue e.g., drug and alcohol, region, percentage of use base on population e.g, 80 staff DoHi, Do you want to show these results graphically, or in the form of some sort of output table? Dave url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10355820.aspx How are you intending to get the data or enter the data into this sheet? How many worksheets or tables will you need? What is the final display options: Examples, Reports, Charts, Pivot = table? And lastly who are the end users, and how do they...

set excel always on top
Can I set excel to always be on top? I am using excel with a half screen and other programs and want excel to be on top as I switch between the other programs. TIA Todd L. that is a windows question. this is excel workgroup. >-----Original Message----- >Can I set excel to always be on top? I am using excel with a half screen and >other programs and want excel to be on top as I switch between the other >programs. > >TIA > >Todd L. >. > Take a look at this post: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3D3DD50A.CF0CACC5%40msn.com Todd wrote: > &g...

Time Stamp in office
Hi All; Does anyone know of a way (keystroke, etc...) to put a time stamp into a Entourage document? On 5/11/04 6:00 PM, in article BCC6EF5F.291%thomasjones@adelphia.net, "Thomas Jones" <thomasjones@adelphia.net> wrote: > > Does anyone know of a way (keystroke, etc...) to put a time stamp into a > Entourage document? Get "Date Stamp X" script at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> It gives you about 20 different date-time formats to choose from. By default you do it with cmd-ctrl-D but you can change the key combo if yo...

office 2008 beta
I wish to uninstall an expired beta version, but the program closes after displays the message that the office is expired. How can I do it? Thanks. In article <d027e598-7a78-435c-84eb-e0bce0d7ec2d@d61g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>, "jonathan.vivenzio@gmail.com" <jonathan.vivenzio@gmail.com> wrote: > I wish to uninstall an expired beta version, but the program closes > after displays the message that the office is expired. How can I do > it? If the Remove Office application doesn't work, I'd start with deleting the Office 2008 folder, and the preferences...

recovering pst file from documents and settings\Admin
Several computer techs have been unable to get my system out of a safe mode loop. I have made that HD a slave. I have recovered all the data by my outlook file (pst). The Documents and setting etc directory and access to files are protected by the Administrator sceutiry. I really neet to recover my Outlook mail file. How can I do it? Please giv eme a Christmas present by telling me how. Merry Christmas to ALL Are you the administrator? If so then you need to point your emai profile to use this .pst as your data file ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message po...

Help! Appointments all moved by an hour!
Hi Everyone... I have Exchange Server 2003 on an Windows Server 2003 box. Latest updates for everything, but the time change moved all of my appointments on some calendars by 1 hour! Not all calendars were effected. I see there is a knowledgebase article on it, but it applies to the Jerusalem time zone, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/867475/, not sure if I can use it or not... anyone else experience this problem in the Eastern United States, Daylight Savings Time... anyone else had the same issue? Thanks for any help? Yes, I am having the same issue with the president of the comp...

Format a cell to display decimal hours.
How do I format a cell to display decimal hours? Instead of displaying 3:45 (for 3 hours, 45 minutes), which is one of the standard formats, I'd like to display 3.75 (hours). h.hh doesn't do it. The above is formatting for an elapsed time calculation (finish time minus start time). (On a "time card") Excel 2000. Will a later Excel do it for me? Some good source for a parsing function? Any good reference? Thanks, Fred Holmes Fred, Format the cell in #.## format and multiply your result by 24. http://HelpExcel.com "Fred Holmes" wrote: > How do I forma...

Receiving Error when selecting Organization Settings
After installing CRM 3.0, we attempted to access System Settings under Organization Settings and received the following error: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system adminstrator. I have discussed with our system admin and they have not been able to determine the cause of the problem. -- David Connect Set the DevErrors "On" in Web.Config File. Now, check what is the exact error it displays. -- Regards Ram "David Connect" wrote: > After installing CRM 3.0, we attempted to access System Settings under > Organization...

How do 1 set up square or round labels 12 per sheet in Publisher?
I'm trying to use Avery 5294 and can't seem to manipulate publisher to set up 12 squares or rounds 3 across x 4 down. gbdonart wrote: > I'm trying to use Avery 5294 and can't seem to manipulate publisher > to set up 12 squares or rounds 3 across x 4 down. ============================ What version of Publisher are you using? In Pub 2003 you could try the following: Create one label and go to...File / Page Setup... Choose... Avery J8164 Avery L7164 On the print screen you can make adjustments if you click the "Adjust Label Printing" button. FWIW.....

[WP]
We are running Office 2002 company wide with Exchange 2003 Sp2. Is it possible that I can only upgrade my OL2002 to OL2007? Assist Please. Thank you. WILDPACKET <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are running Office 2002 company wide with Exchange 2003 Sp2. > > Is it possible that I can only upgrade my OL2002 to OL2007? Sure, but you'll lose most of the integration of Outlook with the other Office products. No more mail merge, for example. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

How do I set accounts in Outlook 2007 to receive hotmail accounts.
I have been receiving my MSN email on Outlook using Verizon DSL and a verizon/MSN program. Last week, verizon dropped the MSN service (I still have an MSN hotmail account), and I can no longer receive my MSN email on Outlook. E-mail is still there on Windows Live, but I hate Windows Live. When I called Verizon, they told me that Microsoft had blocked all hotmail accounts on Verizon. This seems too incredible to be true. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Is Microsoft really blocking hotmail accounts on Outlook? The easiest way to download emails from Hotmail is to us...