How do I set Microsoft Outlook Today as my main e-mail

I currently have pre paid dial up internet and I am having to keep going to
the bigpond website to check e-mails.  I am wanting to use Microsoft Outlook
Today for e-mails, how can I set it up so my e-mails will come through there
and not have to check it on the bigpond website?
0
Ness (6)

Check with the provider to see if they offer POP3/IMAP/SMTP e-mail access.
If they do, they will provide you with the server names that need to be
plugged into Outlook.

"Ness" <Ness@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I currently have pre paid dial up internet and I am having to keep going to
> the bigpond website to check e-mails.  I am wanting to use Microsoft
> Outlook
> Today for e-mails, how can I set it up so my e-mails will come through
> there
> and not have to check it on the bigpond website?

0
neoheart (690)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

cannot open hyper links in outlook