how do i send email through outlook2003 from command line

0
anonymous (74722)

anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

See Help in Outlook, using "command line" as the search string.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Word Wrap in Email
Folks, I receive email without line breaks at the end of each line. CRM displays the text as one LONG horizontal line of text. Does someone know of a setting where I can have the CRM email window automatically word wrap at the end of the displayed window? Timothy -- CRM 1.2 /C360 user ...

Money 2002
Can missing Form 140 Schedule C line names be added? If so, how? ...

need to find the file that Outlook emails are stored in
there is one file that contains all the outlook email and information. i need help to find it. also, how can i view Hidden Files? thanks arthur Open Windows Explorer and select Tools | Folder Options. Select Show Hidden Files and Folders and uncheck the option to hide protected operating system files. OK out and open the search panel (f3). If you are using Windows XP, you need to configure the search to look for hidden items. If all goes right, you should find your *.pst file(s) under \documents and settings\<userid>\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook. -- Neo [...

Multiple Email Addresses
I have a contact with multiple email addresses (2 addresses). When I address an email message to this person, as I type in her name my automatic name lookup puts an email address in for her that isn't in my personal address book or contact list. It is a valid email address for her, but one that I don't want to use. I only want to pick from the 2 addresses that are in my personal address book and contact list. So, where is Outlook coming up with this 3rd address and how do I delete it so that Outlook doesn't use it anymore? OL doesn't look up to contacts for 'au...

failure to find an email address
I have one particular entry in my address that does not seem to work as an email address. When I specify the Contact's name as an email address, Outlook insists that it can't find the associated email address. Does anyone know why this might be? There are a couple hundred other email addresses in the same address book that work just fine so it just doesn't make any sense to me why this one doesn't. -- ---------- Richard Lewis Haggard Explain what you mean. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Richard Lewis Haggard" <HaggardAtWorldDotStdDotCom> wrote in m...

Outlook wont send from the email directly
I can send mail when hitting the send button on the main Outlook 03 window but if I reply to a letter it just goes to the outbox. What am I missing? Thankyou Lew/+Silat Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, WHAT A RIDE" ...

Only Running New Email Noficication
How do I receive new email notifications in the windows notification area without having the full Outlook 2002 program running all the time? (and thus using up valuable resources? We have an exchange server and are not on the same active directory as the server. Thank you for any help! ...

email notification #3
Can I get sound notification for incoming mail on additional mailboxes? You can setup a Rule to play a sound for a email account attached to the mailbox. To setup a rule, click on the Organize icon (with Yellow fragmenting square blocks) on the toolbar , and click Rule Wizard on the top right hand (for Outlook XP). Once you are in Rule Wizard, you could setup a rule for a specific email account that is associated with a mailbox, and to play a sound (you could select any WAV sound files). Srini Iyer "Neal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1043701c...

Script to monitor email messages
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me with my problem. I was wondering if it's possible to write a macro script that will monitor incoming emails and send info to an Access database? To make it more clearer, here's the scenario: I need to monitor emails wich have the word "Handovers" from specific groups and i'd like the macro script to put a "Yes" on one of the fields in an Access database. Is this even possible or do i have to ask someone who's more an expert on Access? Please, i hope someone out there can help me. Thanks, -- "excel newbie&...

Add comments to emailed publisher doc
I am sending an invitation as part of the body of an email. I want to add a comment to the email as well. Can I do this? Although your question was already answered three days ago, here's another take on it: Unless you are absolutely sure that all of your recipients can and will receive HTML emails, it is probably a better bet to send the invitation as a PDF attachment and place your comment in the body of the email. Many people will not accept HTML emails because viruses can be hidden within them. Bruce "slaine" wrote: > I am sending an invitation as part of the b...

Integration manager VBScript email problem
I am doing something wrong with my Document Error script and I can't pinpoint the problem. This script should send an email when a document error is encountered with a link to the log file (I would really rather send the file as an attachemnt, but I was never able to get it to work so this is the second best option). Everything with this script works until I add the file link in the objMessage.HTMLBody. It will send the message, however, the message just says "False". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you! 'Set path to the log files Set pFSO = ...

Pegasus email
How can I import or convert my Pegasus files into Outlook? Can Pegasus export its mail in any formats? "ASH18103" <ASH18103@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45FE6049-4802-4D75-A5C9-CE06B57B816B@microsoft.com... > How can I import or convert my Pegasus files into Outlook? "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote: > Can Pegasus export its mail in any formats? > > "ASH18103" <ASH18103@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:45FE6049-4802-4D75-A5C9-CE06B57B816B@microsoft.com... > > How can I import or...

Forwarding Email #9
I have set up an Active Directory account and chose not to set up an Exchange mailbox. (According to previous posts.) Once this was done, I chose Exchange Tasks and Establish Email. I set this up to be the users home email address. The plan was that he works offsite all of the time and preferred using his external email (but he needs to be able to receive email@companydomain.com). In the Email Addresses tab (on user properties) it lists hisname@companydomain.com as well as hisname@externalemail.com. Messages are getting bounced back when trying to send to user@companydomain.com. ...

Is there a way to print out all emails from the same company all at once?
Hi all, Let's say I have a few emails from person B at company A, and a few emails from person C at company A, and a few emails from person D at company A; they all have the same domain address in their email addresses. Is there a way to print out their emails all at once in a batch? I am using Outlook 2003. Thanks a lot you might regroup them or put them all in a separate folder, select them, rightclick the selection and print.... -- I am what I am - the cow don''t make ham... "cfman" wrote: > Hi all, > > Let's say I have a few emails from pe...

removing black lines
Sometimes I type an underline bar across the page. At the end of the page I'll hit the return (enter) key. When I do, the underline bar turns into a big black bar. Then I can't get rid of it. It just stays there. How can I get rid of this black bar? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CantGetRidOfLine.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> &...

Missing grid lines
I have a standard worksheet that covers the array of cells A4 to Q70 that originally included grid lines. Unfortunately the grid lines have vanished from the segment covered by cells A14 to E65. Using Tools/Options/View to check or uncheck the Gridlines box turns the gridlines on or off but does not restore the gridlines in the bare segment. I have tried everything I could think of to get rid of this annoying situation including copying and pasting to a new worksheet. Nothing I have tried works. I would be grateful if someone would help me solve this problem Hi sounds like the cel...

email from excel workbook button does nothing
In my old version of excel(2003) as long as i had outlook open i could email directly from the worksheet. Now i have office 2007 with "windows mail" when i press the button in the "quick access" tool bar it does nothing. I have tried having widows mail open when I do it too but the only way i can send is by making file attachments. seems like the long way around. Is there something I am doing wrong? I have tried to read some of the previous posts and dont understand anything about codes ect. Please help, Mark hi Mark Is Windows Mail your default m...

Distribution Group Not Receiving Emails From Outside Organization
It's the strangest thing. I cannot figure out how this one particular group is not receiving emails from the outside, when it is configured exactly like all our other groups. Yes, its set to receive emails from everyone. Any thoughts? What happens? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <jaaboo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1142898094.977528.109350@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > It's the strangest thing. I cannot figure out how this one particular > group is not receiving emails from the outside, when it is ...

connecting cells with connector lines
Hello! Is it possible in Excel (2007) to draw a connector line (with or without an arrow ...) between two cells in a worksheet, so that the line-tips will follow their cells even when the latter are moved ? Thanks Michael On Feb 25, 7:00=A0am, Michaelprem123 <michaelprem...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello! > > Is it possible in Excel (2007) to draw a connector line (with or > without an arrow ...) between two cells in a worksheet, so that the > line-tips will follow their cells even when the latter are moved ? > > Thanks > > Michael The line will automatically a...

Send / Receive Progress
Can anyone tell me how to stop the Send / Receive Progress window from appearing? I've checked the box that says Do not show during send / receive but it still pops up all the time. I'm using Windows XP Pro with Outlook 2002. ...

Import List of Email Addresses from Access
Is there a way to populate a distribution list in Outlook from a table field in Access? Thanks in advance, Claudette ...

Email Addresses #2
When I type in the first few letters of an email address a drop down apears with four or five email address. They are all for the same person, but only 1 is correct. How do I get rid of the incorrect email address? I have gone to the custom dicsonary in outlook and erased the wrong one there, but not all of them are there and even the ones I erased still show up. Any help would be helpful. Thanks When you start to type the address and the wrong address appears on the list, use your arrow keys to highlight that wrong address, then press [DELETE]. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneN...

How do i set Outlook to receive/send email via wanadoo
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Wendy" <Wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D969EE0-8D22-482B-901D-8F17FFBFA96E@microsoft.com... | ...

rejected email
Hi, I've come up with a wierd problem. Most of my users have no problem sending email but when they send to one particular ISP it will get rejected. (By the way, it isn't know at this time if other ISP's are involved.) At first I thought it was an ISP problem but what I noticed on this ISP when I review the rejection is that it is rejecting it because the message says "Comcast requires a vaild sender domain." Before that message I noticed that the "valid domain" that Comcast is talking about is the internal domain of my network. For example: the intern...

auto send email prompt
I have a macro which automatically sends emails based on crtieria. Which is working fine. I am using Outlook 2000 SP3, when the systems runs process throughout the night and is ready to send the email I now get a message: A program is trying to automatically send email on your behalf. Do you want to allow this? This is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". How do I eliminate this message from coming up. It is not unexpected, I intentionally want this to happen through Access. Thanks for any help. ...