How do I send a group list without the actual names showing?

0
Cindy1 (94)

Cindy <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

1) Ask your question in the BODY, not the subject.
2) Put the addresses in the Bcc field.
--
Brian Tillman
0

"Cindy" wrote:

> Thanks!
0
Cindy1 (94)

field name or schema name?
When i adjust excel column-names to match CRM 3.0 field names, preparing for bulk-import, should i use the (label) field names in CRM 3.0, or the schema-names for example, if i made a new country field, use Country 2 or New_Country2 thanks Kas use the schema-names -- -Nick "_Kas_" wrote: > When i adjust excel column-names to match CRM 3.0 field names, preparing for > bulk-import, should i use the (label) field names in CRM 3.0, or the > schema-names > > for example, if i made a new country field, use > > Country 2 > > or > > N...

I can send but not receive emails in outlook
I have just installed Outlook 2003. I can send emails but cannot receive them. I have confirmed my internet settings with my ISP. If I return to Outlook Express which was installed with Microsoft Works I can still access my incoming mail from there Do you receive any errors when trying to receive? "TeeJay" <TeeJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1BA6E6F-2C25-460E-9F4F-8A6EB8C9CA96@microsoft.com... >I have just installed Outlook 2003. I can send emails but cannot receive > them. I have confirmed my internet settings with my ISP. If I return to >...

Junk E-Mail Lists Error in Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003
I have seen several people post about this error message that comes up in Outlook, but so far I haven't seen anyone respond. I am running an Exchange 2003 server with SP1 and my client is Outlook 2003. I installed IMF a few weeks ago, and it appears that this message started soon afterwards. I have now uninstalled IMF, but am still receiving the message. My end users are getting frustrated, as am I. There also appears to be an error in the IMF deployment guide about adding a registry key to increase the list size in Exchange. It states to "right click System", but there is n...

Edit named range reference
Hope you understand my terminology I have a number of named ranges that I use a formula for in the "Refers to" field. The formula is actually larger than the space allowed in this field and so the end of the formula is not visible when I want to edit it. My problem is if I want to edit this field, I cannot move to the end of the formula. The moment I start moving it inserts other cell references. Is there a quick key or function key which allows me to edit this. Hope this makes sense When you select the formula, hit F2, and you can move about the formula at will without corrupt...

Outlook 2003 won't send 1 message
I'm having the same problem as Joshua..and it just started today after I loaded a lot of Windows XP Professional updates off the Microsoft site. One message is hung in my outbox; if I write a new message, it moves to the hung position and won't send. Any ideas? I am having the same problem with Outlook 2003. I just can't send the message. Anyone have any ideas? "kenc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:085601c3bc08$e6e7ff70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I'm having the same problem as Joshua..and it just > started today after I loa...

Show userform at spreadsheet open
How do you make a userform open when you open a spreadsheet? Can anyone help? Thankyou, Roger [excel2003] hi sheet or file? sheet..... Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() Load userform1 userform1.Show 0 End Sub lookup modal and modaless forms in vb help. file.... Private Sub Workbook_Open() Load userform1 userform1.Show 0 End Sub also see this site.... http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm regards FSt1 "Roger on Excel" wrote: > How do you make a userform open when you open a spreadsheet? > > Can anyone help? > &g...

Error During Send/Receive in Outlook 2003
Hi all, When i try and send/receive in outlook 2003 it sends out my mail fine however when it gets to receiving or updating the inbox i come up with the following error: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8007000E) : 'Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.' I do not have any windows open. Below are the few things that i have tried already. -restart Outlook -make sure no windows are open -finaly restarted the computer and still no luck. Well Hope to get a solution. Best Regards What are you system specs ? CPU...

distribution group / delivery report exchange 2003
an originator from outside my exchange 2003 organisation is sending an email to a distribution list, but he never receive a delivery report global config, message format for domain * (is ok) [x] delivery report [x] non delivery report "Ronald" <rasch@ltsa.de> wrote: >an originator from outside my exchange 2003 organisation >is sending an email to a distribution list, >but he never receive a delivery report Did he request one? -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Transactions don't show latest download
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_021A_01C4EDED.8453C110 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I've downloaded my transactions from my bank, it registers in = MSMoney2004 as downloaded, but the transactions don't show in the = account. How do I force the program to recognize and list the = downloaded transactions? Chad Bresson Xenia, OH ------=_NextPart_000_021A_01C4EDED.8453C110 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DO...

Convert 2002 D/B to 2000 shows no details
When I attempt to use the [Tools];[Database Utility]; to [Convert Database]; to Access 2000 format from Access XP, the resulting database doesn't display anything in the Detail View. All tables and queries appear to be present in LIST View and ICON Views but when DETAIL View is selected the entire display is blank. Is there a "Select Details" option in Access as there is in Windows Explorer? "Tom" <tvandeveer@ldmi.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:000701c3dea6$9c1b5440$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I attempt to use the [Tools];[Database Utility]; to > ...

Outlook XP and 2003
Weird Outlook 2002 and 2003 problem. If I start a message from within Outlook and attach a file it sends normally, but if I try and send by hitting the 'mail' button from within Word or Excel (filling in the pertinent info and hit send) the message just goes to the Outlook's outbox and will not go out no matter how many times I hit 'send and receive'. The same goes for files or pictures if I go to the file 1st and do a R-click send to mail. They just end up in the outbox and will not send. -- "I don't cheat to survive. I cheat to LIVE!!" - Alceryes ...

Populating combox with worksheet names
Hi I'm using the following to populate a combobox on a worksheet with the names of all the worksheets in the workbook:- Dim ws As Integer With frmMenu.cbStartUpWorksheet For ws = 1 To Sheets.Count ..AddItem Sheets(ws).Name Next End With My question is I have one worksheet that is veryhidden and I dont want it to show in the combobox. How do I do this? Cheers Use the .Visible property which list out xlSheetHidden, xlSheetVeryHidden and xlSheetVisible.... Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim ws As Worksheet With frmMenu.cbStartUpWorksheet For Each ws In Wor...

get a list of file in a directory
Hi. what would be the best way to return a list of files in a directory. I know in VB you could use the dir function, but what should i use in MFC. Doen anyone know of a class available where I could say return all the file in a certain directory and its sub directories Regards Dylan Take a look at the CFileFind MFC class. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Dylan Franklin" <dyl2000@lineone.net> wrote in message news:eHHBr0MxDHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi. > > what would be the best way to return a list of files i...

reminders without outlook being open
How can I get reminders and 'new email' indications without Outlook being open? Ideally, when my computer starts up, I'd like whatever service is necessary to accomplish this to start automatically. Thanks! Jesse Aufiero wrote: > How can I get reminders and 'new email' indications without Outlook being > open? Ideally, when my computer starts up, I'd like whatever service is > necessary to accomplish this to start automatically. > > Thanks! > > You can't. The only way (and this only works for email) is to use a third-party email check...

customizing the task list print options
I'd like to print my "tasks" list but with the complete Note field included. How does one accomplish that? I'm surprised it isn't a standard form provided in Outlook. -- ------------ Michael Bierman ...

Visio File Summary Dialog Box is showing wrong file name and size
Hi all, I am using Visio 2003 ActiveX Control in my application using VB.NET 2005. I am calling "visCmdFileSummaryInfoDlg" Command to open File Summary Dialog Box. Dialog Box is open successfully but it always showing Template file size instead of open file size in General Tab. The information it shows is: Type: Microsoft Visio Drawing Location: Size :(928 bytes) Based on: Template - ValueStreamMap.vst Can any one let me know about any property or way so that it shows correct file size? Thanks Asif Can we assume that the new drawing has been saved to disk before you call th...

Excel 2007 exits without asking if I want to save
Hi All, I just started using Excel 2007 recently. I notice it exits when I keys in Alt-F4, without confirming if I want to save, even if I had made changes to the workbook. Is there an option which I can set and make Excel 2007 verify if the user, wants to save before exiting? This is the default in earlier Excel versions. Thanks for help. have you recently run a macro in which you forgot to turn on Application.DisplayAlerts =3D True? susan On Nov 24, 5:25=A0am, ch <c...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > I just started using Excel 200...

Drop down list 03-27-10
Hello, Im trying to create a linked multiple drop down list in excel and im not sure if it can be done, such as in the first list of pipe diameter, second list wall thickness, pipe outer diameter, third list circumference and so on. when the an item from the first list is selected, the following lists are to show the specific value based upon the first selection. help would very much appreciated, thank you I think that www.contextures.com has some assistance to offer. Look at this first: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html and if that's not exactly what you need...

CRM 3 - User Transfered All Cases to Own Name
We had a user that left the company. Another user transfered all of his cases (resolved / active) to his name. He some how reassigned all the resolved and active cases in the DB to his own name. Is there a transaction table for changes to cases? Or a way that we can roll back the transfers? Unfortunately, we do not have a back up. CRM does not offer a transaction logging sollution out of the box. The SQL database does, but this has to be configured and can only rollback all changes not specific ones. A thing you can try is (using the SDK) retrieve the last activity for each case ...

Send to ip address
Is there a way to send the journal entries (receipt copy) to an ip address? I'm trying to integrate into the cctv system (security cameras) which accepts the data via an ip address / port #5111. I would like to do it with the software rather than have more hardware (serial tap onto printer). Thanks Robert I am trying to do that same thing but I am trying to make it work thru a 2nd printer that wont be there. "Orbyog" wrote: > Is there a way to send the journal entries (receipt copy) to an ip address? > I'm trying to integrate into the cctv system (security cam...

Condensed form of Edit Lists
Hi all! Has anyone modified GP Edit lists to get rid of extra spaces? Please let me know. Thanks. -- Marisol Mortera ...

user control of distro lists
I have set up some distro lists in AD. We have all 2003 servers and exchange 2003. I want to allow multiple users (if possible) to add and remove users to and from these lists. I saw a post already detailing this but I get no security tab on the dostro lists I created. I made the lists Universal and Distribution when I set them up. What do I need to do? Thanks. you need to view "advanced features" in your aduc console... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "MikeB" <MikeB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2346AB31-9C7D-4761-8881-2D43475D68E5@microsoft....

Using Range names in selecting chart series.
Hi, I have a range named DataCount. This will count the number of data points i have in a column. I would like to use this information when specifying the series range in chart. ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Values = "='System 4'!R2C13:R35C13" In this example I need to substitute R35 with DataCount. What is the correct syntax? Thanks in advance, Cherrs! What kind of variable is DataCount? Is it a named range? A VBA Excel.Range object? A string that contains an address? Does it reference R35 or R35C13? - Jon ------- Jon P...

Pivot Field List
I was wondering if there is an easy way to locate a specific field in the pivot field list in Excel 2007 without having to scroll the list of fields and find the one you are looking for if you have many? I know in 2003 you were able to start typeing the word or numeric and it would find the first match as you typed. Excel 2007 PivotTable Expanded, auto-complete PivotItem drop-down list in RowField. With macro. http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/04_14_10.xlsm Pdf preview: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mewgzmiwzyd/04_14_10.pdf ...

Filling out list based on other lists
I have a workbook with 3 sheets. Sheet 1 is the design and dimensions where the information is gathered. Sheet 2 is a complete material list with blank quantities. Sheet 3 is lists based lengths and widths that will be gathered on Sheet 1. Here is an example of one of the lists on Sheet 3. Length Quantity 11 24 12 27 13 29 14 31 15 33 16 35 17 38 18 40 19 42 20 44 So on Sheet 1 the Length is entered into a text box. What I need to be able to do is take the Length, say 16, entered into that text box on sheet 1, have it reference this list ...