Without Outlook 2003 constantly running, how do I send mail or know when I
have new mail?
0
Adams (25)

two possible answers...

1) you don't or
2) you acquired a 3rd party app to occasionally poll your pop3/imap account

"Leslie Adams" <Leslie Adams@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Without Outlook 2003 constantly running, how do I send mail or know when I
> have new mail?

0
neo7948 (622)

New Implementation

How can I have this IIF query running?
This is my query : strQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT ID_emp,name,adres,city, " _ & " sports = IIF(EXISTS(SELECT ID_sport FROM tblSports WHERE ID_pers= tblArbCtr.persID), 1, 0)" _ & " FROM tblArbCtr,tblEmployee WHERE Contract = 0 AND tblArbCtr.persID=tblEmployee.ID_emp" I want to find out the employees who don't have a contract (contract=0) first, and after that I want to verify whether they have a sport with the derived 'sports' column. The compiler fires the following error : '3061 : Too few parameters. ...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Attaching Contacts to new email

New to excel

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

message delivery problems

New Record

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?