How do I retrieve my email in Outlook from a different computer?

jacksondog <jacksondog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
<nothing>

Ask your question in the body of the message.

Chances are that without a tool like VNC, pcAnywhere, or GoToMyPC, you won't
be able to.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
2/15/2006 8:30:18 PM
what is pc anywhere or Go to my PC and how do you get it

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> jacksondog <jacksondog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> <nothing>
>
> Ask your question in the body of the message.
>
> Chances are that without a tool like VNC, pcAnywhere, or GoToMyPC, you won't
> be able to.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
MaryAnn (56)
7/15/2007 7:10:00 AM
maryann <maryann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> what is pc anywhere or Go to my PC and how do you get it

Hi - not to be rude, but as they say, "Google is your friend." You'll find
that you get a lot more help in the newsgroups if you post properly and also
show that you've done some of your own research before asking a question.

That said -
www.gotomypc.com
http://www.symantec.com/home_homeoffice/products/overview.jsp?pcid=pf&pvid=pca121
also
https://secure.logmein.com/home.asp?lang=en

> "Brian Tillman" wrote:
>
>> jacksondog <jacksondog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>> <nothing>
>>
>> Ask your question in the body of the message.
>>
>> Chances are that without a tool like VNC, pcAnywhere, or GoToMyPC,
>> you won't be able to.
>> --
>> Brian Tillman

0
lanwench1 (65)

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Tell the difference between upper and lower case
I have a column that has letters in it and I am using =COUNTIF(D13:D27,"M") in one cell and =COUNTIF(D13:D27,"m") in another. to keep track of what letters are put in the "D" column. But the both count the upper AND lowercase letters. Is there any way to mak excel tell the difference between upper and lowercase letters? Thanks Ro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com RogerDaShrubber wrote... ... >=COUNTIF(D13:D27,"M") in one cell > >and > >=COUNTIF(D13:D27,"m") in another. > >to keep track of what lette...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Time differances
1 have 4 boxes start time end time lunch hours worked 09:00 17:00 1.00 7:00 09:00 17:00 0.30 7:70 (should be 7:50) (B3-A3)*24-C3 How do I make it 9.5 hours by changing forumla Thanks Trever, =(B3-A3)*24-C3*24 Format for General, Number, or anything except Date/Time. Format - Cells - Number. You'll get 7.5. If you got 7:50, as you requested, it would look like hours and minutes. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Trever B" <TreverB@discussions.microsoft.c...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

hyperlinking email addresses

Percentage difference
Hi guys, Not exactly great at formulas, so any help would be appreciated. Excel 2207 In cell k2 and below are buying prices. In cell j2 and below are selling prices. I just need to know the 'mark-up' percentage. Also, would be a great advantage for the formula to work the other way around....showing 'loss' as well !!!!!!!!!!!! Have tried: =2*ABS(J2-K2) / (J2 + K2) and =(J2-K2)/J2 and several other variations, but to no avail. Not sure whether I am needing 'relative' or 'absolute' either!! Thanks in advance Bob Hi Bob, Am Sun, 30 Oct 2011 1...

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook OOF

OutLook and Notes co-existing.