news:DF2392CF-BA1E-48BF-8F1D-F87A16CFE6AC@microsoft.com...

0
dianenws (1904)
11/11/2004 11:13:13 PM
Use Word... Mail Merge
--
Cheers,
Alphonse

"ckjt" <ckjt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:DF2392CF-BA1E-48BF-8F1D-F87A16CFE6AC@microsoft.com...

office prints only a half of 1st page
When I print anything in Office (excell, words..) it prints a half of first page only. help plese Use print preview to see if you have messed up your top and bottom margins or space for headers and footers. If you see nothing there try selecting all cells and clearing your manual page breaks. Insert, Reset/remove all page breaks Also check File, Print Area- --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "leokon&q...

Copying E-mail Templates
Is there a way to copy an email template, instead of creating a similar one from scratch everytime On Jul 7, 1:18 am, Lee <L...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to copy an email template, instead of creating a similar one > from scratch everytime Hi Lee, you can't copy the entire template, but you can go into the template, copy the parts you want, and paste them into the new template. Hope this helps, Chen ...

why is it that lately my sent mail fills up with EMPTY messages?
Yesterday I had something like 296 empty messages in my sent box. No subject, no addressee but the date is there. Some have the opened envelop icon and some are closed. What is going on???? Virus, malware, spyware whatever you may call it. You do need to scan your system with MSE immediately. hth "NBgorf" <NBgorf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEB6478C-AC2D-4B01-A7CA-050BF2BA75D7@microsoft.com... > Yesterday I had something like 296 empty messages in my sent box. No > subject, > no addressee but the date is there. Some have the...

auto fillin box for e-mail show deleted addresses ... how do I get rid of them?
I go to create a new e-mail (with Outlook 2007) and fill in the 'To' field with one alpha character. I see a drop down box (to speed things along) but at least one of those 'suggestions' is not valid; that particular address does not exist. It did exist at one time though. How do I flush out those helpful though inaccurate\old e-mail addresses? Thanks, DH either select it using the arrow key and press delete or delete the nk2 cache file. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2006/20060823.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24...

Printing Formatted Cells
I have conditional format on a cell to format with say Fill Red ... It displays OK on the screen but doesn't appear when printed? I'm sure it'll be something obvious! Is your print setting for color, or B&W? Long shot, but I'm not sure of any other reason why what-you-see is not what-you-get. -- Best Regards, Luke M "Charlie" <Charlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C94E101A-9579-4FDB-8AEF-91D59E1EC3A4@microsoft.com... >I have conditional format on a cell to format with say Fill Red ... It > displays OK on the sc...

how do you print oversized to "Scale to fit"?
How do you print an oversized piece to scale down on normal paper? I cant find a "scale to fit" type option anywhere in the print dialog. I would convert it to .pdf and print that to fit. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:522EDEFF-50A7-4045-9434-E3F638CD35A3@microsoft.com... > How do you print an oversized piece to scale down on normal paper? I cant > find a "scale to fit" type option anywhere in the print dia...

Line chart, value labeling
I like to change line graph settings so that only one value will appea on the line (not all the values). I right clicked on the point on the line, selected format data series selected Data Labels tab, checked box Show Values. and then click ok. All the data values show up on the line. But, I like to see only on specific value. How do we do that -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, You need to select the line series and then select a single point before displaying the format dialog and enabling data labels. Cheers Andy NYBoy < wrote: > I like to change line graph s...

Re: New Build Of Windows Live Mail 2010
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0035_01CB4284.A4A23040 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable In the new beta =E2=80=93 not this version. "Nancy Jackman" <nanwjackman@beaufort.com> wrote in message news:... The problem of WLM=E2=80=99s =E2=80=9Cstepping on itself=E2=80=9D when = compacting and freeing up empty space seems to have been fixed as well. Nancy ------=_NextPart_000_0035_01CB4284.A4A23040 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-...

cannot send email messages from Window Mail
I have email on mail2web.com and I use it from windowsmail so my problem that I can recive email messages but Icannot send Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so,=20 right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply = here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Hassan" <Hassan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:DA2310DC-3838-43A4-9701-36C4F01F6391@microsoft.com...

Sending Mail from Windows Explorer Q
When you send a mail via Windows Explorer i.e send to mail recipient, how can you do that without the message on the Subject line reading "e- mailing: file that is attached" and also the message that appears within the message body? I always manually delete, but is it possible not to have these messages displayed in the first place? I'm using Outlook 2003 Sean <seanryanie@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >When you send a mail via Windows Explorer i.e send to mail recipient, >how can you do that without the message on the Subject line reading "e- >mailing: file that is a...

Printing address lables from spreadsheet?
I have created numerous address lists on spreadsheets. Is it possible to construct these lists in a way to send to a printer and it just labels the envelopes and such? I do this all the time... I use mail merge in Word and use my exce sheet as the database. I have found it to be the best way to get whole bunch of different envelopes/letters out quickly -- eluehman ----------------------------------------------------------------------- eluehmann's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1309 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?th...

hiding mail folders
is there a way of hiding windows mail folder/folders from the folder listing? "depe" <depe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6D0DD81-FEB2-4DA4-B66F-BEB4DDB80BAD@microsoft.com... > is there a way of hiding windows mail folder/folders from the folder > listing? No. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/safeandsecure/parentadvice/default.mspx You can hide all of them, but not just specific ones: View, Layout, uncheck Folder list. You may want to enable Fold...

need to retrieve recently deleted email in live mail
How can I retrieve mail that was accidentally deleted before it could be read? Open the "Deleted Items" folder under the affected account. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "manspirit1" <manspirit1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA3249CE-C52E-4F47-AD4A-F633E1A06D1A@microsoft.com... > How can I retrieve mail that was accidentally deleted before it could be > read? If it is(was) a Hotmail type account(Hotmail.com, Live.com, Msn.com) using Pop3 and the message is not in your ...

mail want be delivered for the 2nd domain
we have registered another domain made an MX record added @domain.com in defaul policy now i can get mail only for alex@domain.com, but not alex.surename@domain.com what should i do? Add or modify email address format in Recipient Policy. %g.%s@domain.com http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822447 -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message news:OYTtu%238NGHA.2268@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > we have registered another domain > made an MX record > a...

How to mail disable users
I want to reinstall my exchange 2000 server, but it is telling me I have to mail disable users first. How do I do this??? thanks in advance On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:34:24 +0800, "AlanM" <notme@nothere.com> wrote: >I want to reinstall my exchange 2000 server, but it is telling me I have to >mail disable users first. How do I do this??? >thanks in advance > > How is that you're planning to, and even needing to re-install Exchange? "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <mark@mvps.org> wrote in message news:qb8su0pdcmrt1h4aaedg3ikho4ae7im8cs@4ax.com... &g...

Sections breaks and printing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, <br><br>I am trying to print a document that contains multiple section breaks, as some pages are landscape and others are portrait. When it comes to print, it is printed as multiple documents. This happens with PDF export both from the print dialog and the save as command. <br><br>I could print to PDF and then combine each file using acrobat pro, but this is a lot of work. Is there any way to either have different orientations (with different header and footers) without using page br...

trouble setting up e mail account
I set up the e mail account ,tried the ( test accont setting ) and it was succesful, but I am not able to receive or send any mail in the inbox, I am using outlook 2003, please any help!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Mike Not enough info to help you. Type of email? Name of ISP? Did you receive the test email? If not, it didn't work. Remember Outlook does not work with free web mail. "mike" wrote: > I set up the e mail account ,tried the ( test accont setting ) and it was > succesful, but I am not able to receive or send any mail in the inbox, I am >...

Active X Checkbox moves after printing
I open an existing document with check boxes on the right half of the page and after printing the checkboxes move the the left column. I created a new excel spreadsheet and added check boxes and the same thing happened after printing. This is only happening on Office XP w/ SP3. I have tried on several machines with SP3 and it works fine. I upgraded one of the working machines to SP3 and the problem started happening. Has anyone had this problem? xl2002??? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;838910 Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 20...

Mailing labels with Excel
Can I use Excel to print mailing labels? If so, how. Please help, my boss is ready to strangle me. "=?Utf-8?B?d3poNTU=?=" <wzh55@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:9BC76531-F377-47AF-A0D6-B753297A7A90@microsoft.com: > Can I use Excel to print mailing labels? If so, how. Please help, my > boss is ready to strangle me. > Use Excel as a database for labels in Word. That would be the quickest solution, I suppose. -- It is I, DeauDeau (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo) Use excel to hold your data and MSWord to print the labels. You ...

Downloading e-mail
I can't download e-mail from ISP...IT checks good and send e-mail to isp but can't down load....can send e-mail from outlook...have checked everything I can plz help....thanks Check your account configuration and contact then contact your isp. "young" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28d8801c464dd$2923d260$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I can't download e-mail from ISP...IT checks good and send > e-mail to isp but can't down load....can send e-mail from > outlook...have checked everything I can plz help....thanks ...

Copy of all sent mail
I need to find a way to have in-mail and out-mail archives. The accounts are setup somewhere. No problem. In Outlook Expres I can setup a filter so that it automatically sends a copy of all incomming e-mail to the in-archive mailbox, but I can't find a way to send a bcc copy of all sent e-mail to archive-out mailbox. In Outlook 2003 I can make both but the outgoing mail copy can't (apparently) be send by bcc - i would like to make it by bcc, not cc. Can I have sme help, please? H. Martins "H. Martins" <HJRMartins@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1191423195.63385...

Printing
When using Excel. Is it possible to set the print range for several tabs at once. The commands to format and enter data into multiple tabs does not work for setting print ranges. Excel does not allow you to set a printrange across multiple worksheets if thats what you mean by tabs "Pete Savoie" <psavoie@sptimes.com> wrote in message news:099101c3b073$d4aed0e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When using Excel. Is it possible to set the print range > for several tabs at once. The commands to format and > enter data into multiple tabs does not work for setting > print ran...

Booklet Printing #6
I'm having trouble printing out an 18pg. booklet using 11 x 17 paper that finishes the booklet when folded to 8.5 x 11. I've set the page setup as a booklet, using 11x17 paper and in the printer properties have indicated to print in booklet form. What happens is that it will print on 11 x 17 but the pages are printed on half the sheet and reduced to be a finished 5.5 x 8.5 book. The pages are all in order but the size is wrong. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I have Canon and a Xerox copiers and both are doing the same thing. Any suggestions? Are you setting up your print...

NO PICTURES IN MY E-MAIL NOW
I DOWNLOADED XP-2 PACKAGE YESTERDAY..AND NOW THERE ARE NO PICTURES IN MY E-MAILS..IS THIS MY PROBLEM AND HOW CAN I CORRECT IT? ...

accidental deleted inbox mail
what can I do to get back my accidentally deleted inbox mail? If its really deleted, then not much. Check to see if the messages went = to the deleted items folder. If not, you can try searching for *.eml = and see if the message files are still under the "Inbox" directory. See = here for background: www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx steve "Gazza" <Gazza@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:D2464862-2424-4BBD-A841-319BD14F6A67@microsoft.com... > what can I do to get back my accidentally deleted inbox mail? ...