How do I insert a logo into outgoing email in Outlook?

I want to creat  stationery in Outlook that has my company logo at the top.
When I try to create stationery and insert the logo, the entire page is
filled with many logos.
0
Bill7393 (298)

email address book
Please tell me how can I email my complete address book to someone else so that they can also use it on thier machine. Outlook does not use an address book. Are you certain you are using Outlook? If so, copy your Contacts Folder to a new PST file and send that PST file to the other user. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "charu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4953A05-D29B-433D-A0FE-1D93C0A3DBCE@microsoft.com... > Please tell me how can I email my complete address book to someone else so that they can also use it on thier machine. Hi, I woul...

Outlook-Low Virtual Memory (lockup)
Outlook no longer will boot up-I get a "VIRTUAL MEMORY MINIMUM TOO LOW" The computer locks up-This only started last week-what steps should I take to correct...Thanks! Mark (currenty using outlook express as back up) Mark W wrote: > Outlook no longer will boot up-I get a "VIRTUAL MEMORY > MINIMUM TOO LOW" The computer locks up-This only started > last week-what steps should I take to correct...Thanks! > Mark (currenty using outlook express as back up) Perhaps you're running low on RAM. Make sure you close programs that are currently running th...

Outlook 2007 can't send mail
Occasionally, I have problems sending mail from Outlook 2007 but no problem receiving email. How do I fix this problem? It hampers me when I work remotely. Background: Outlook 2007 is configured with 2 email accounts from the same ISP on a laptop running Vista. While at home, I never have a problem sending or receiving email. I use the laptop on a number of wireless networks but occasionally have problems sending mail (but no problem receiving). As I will be working at this location for the next few weeks and I can't send mail, I need to resolve this issue. This issue also o...

Outlook 2010
In Mail, the folder "News Feed" replicates itself (News Feed, News Feed 1...) and I don't know why. In fact, I would like to eliminate this folder permanently. Any thoughts? Thanks. You should be able to simply delete that folder or at least the duplicates. The behavior for that folder in the RTM release of Outlook 2010 will changed so it will not bother you again ;-) -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real W...

Forwarding Multiple Emails to AOL
I have about 2,400 email messages saved on Outlook that I need to transfer to an AOL Email account. How can I do this without emailing each individually? "awerhun" <awerhun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2B78760-FADA-47C9-BF21-1597E345CF71@microsoft.com... >I have about 2,400 email messages saved on Outlook that I need to transfer to > an AOL Email account. How can I do this without emailing each individually? Simply create your AOL account in Outlook, then drag the messages to the AOL folders. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] O...

Email addresses and scrolling problems
Outlook 2007 on Vista 64 Outlook refuses to send some emails - but I have not been able to repro the problem - it appears to be random. When you reply to an email, Outlook will fill in the too address such as Some Name <SomeEmail@somewhere.com> That normally works OK but sometimes it will refuse to send the email - it just stays in the out basket. So you need to manually edit the To address to <SomeEmail@somewhere.com> ie - you need to remove the name prefix in order to get it to work. The email address is perfectly good - it just won't send the email. Of course,...

Multiple emails
I have a customer who, who has 5 PC's on their network - they are using Exchange 2003 Small Business and Outlook 2000 clients. Whenever an external mail sender sends and email anc copys 2 or more people each person will recieve more than 1 email. e.g. an email is sent to 3 people, each person will receive 3 copies of that mail Any Ideas Your help is greatly appreciated ...

Sending "Read Receipt" problem (Outlook 2003)
Hello, I am having problems sending a "read receipt" when one is requested. In "Tools" -> "Options" -> "Tracking Options" I use "Ask me before sending a response" When a person asks for a "read receipt" I can accept or decline, but when I allow a read receipt to be sent I do not find it in the "Sent" folder. And subsequently the person is not receiving it. I also observed that once I accepted to send a receipt, one of my other accounts (not default) and not the one I received the email "To" is trying to se...

Outlook will not save the e-mail password
Outlook 2000 will not save my internet e-mail password under account properties. I check the 'save password' box and enter the password, but it does not get saved. To my knowledge, I have no application running that disables autocompletion of passwords. I recently switched over form Outlook Express 2000 where I was having no such problems. Any thoughts or advice will be appreciated. Thanks. See if this helps - For Outlook 2000 or 2002 on Win 98, NT, or 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q290684 For Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000: (CW) http://su...

Problem of Outlook sending messages with attachments multiple times
We've been having problems with more and more Outlook users (several versions) who are getting messages "stuck" in their Outbox. Usually, we can clear it up by running scanpst on their machine. Once or twice, the problem seemed to be an outlook.pst file that was nearly 2gb. What's the best way to prevent this from happening in the first place? So far, there hasn't been much harm done, but there's real concern about inadvertently mailbombing one of our clients. Thanks! 1. Archive regularly. 2. Empty deleted items folder. 3. Remove attachments. --� Milly Staples [M...

marking forwarded emails as forwarded
I have an exchange 5.5 server that forwards emails for some users to their aol or other internet accounts. Occasionally spam emails also get forwarded to these third party accounts. This of course results in the user marking them as spam and then our company's email server getting flagged or blacklisted as a spammer to AOL or other email servers. Is there a way to setup forwarding in Exchange 5.5 to mark the subject as a forwarded message, ie. "FORWARED from xyz corporation" so that people would know not to mark it as spam? ...

outlook, exchange and imap
i have outlook set up from home connecting to a exchange 2000 server via imap. when i delete a message, all it does is put a line thru the message. but it doesn't delete. when i am in the office, that supposedly deleted message is still there. how do you permantly expunge a message in imap either manually or when you exit outlook? I know what you are saying, same thing happens to me. The way I get rid of it is to log into the email service without Outlook ie. via internet, which is what I do. For example, the service I use is through a university, which provides email access throu...

Outlook 2002 Follow Up Flags
In Outlook Express, I could flag an email for follow up simply by clicking the flag column next to the email I wanted to flag. Is there any way to do this in Outlook 2002 (without having to right-click on the message itself, or go in to the Actions drop-down, or do Ctrl-Shift-G)?? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Not directly. However, you can customize your toolbar and add the follow up action from the Actions menu to the toolbar. Then just select the message and click the toolbar button. Outlook 2003 has the ability to flag an item with a single click. -- Patricia Card...

some emails are not seen when connecting to another inbox
hello community, I see all my emails, but if our secretary makes a connection to my email-box than certain emails are not seen by her, although she has full access to my inbox. this happens to only a few messages, but till she did not see and recon. them its a problem. If anyone have an idea please let me know. regards enrique Are those emails "private"? -- I hope this helps you at least a little bit! Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook www.acorntraining.com.au "I not only use all the brains I have, but all I can borrow." ...

outlook profile/password problems
outlook 2003 I know that I have asked this before but I have two mail accounts (one business and one personal) set to both send and receive at the same time from their respective isp/servers. When I press send and receive I get mail from the respective accounts. The problem that I have is evreytime I do this I am asked for my password to both accounts and I do this and check the save password box but still receive the pop up box asking me for my password. I have checked both of my accounts from their pop3 web accounts and there is no problem. I have done a repair on outlook and there is no p...

sending emails to the new top domains
We're running Exchange 2000. For some reason, we can't send emails to the new top domains. The following error message comes back: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 05/13/2004 11:30 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'xxx.xxxxxx@sita.aero' on 05/13/2004 11:30 You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <rrtechnologies.net #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Access denied> What do I need to change in the exchange...

inserting and renaming a sheet vba #2
never min, figured it out = -- Matt Housto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt Houston's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=451 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26717 ...

Outlooks Journal?
Can someone enlighten me on what one would use Outlooks Journal for? Never really ventured into using it yet, and curious if others use it You can use it to keep track of things you do, like emails to a person, calls to a person or company. It's just like a personal diary of actions you take or do. You can keep track of car oil changes, it's endless... Think of the Calendar as a forward looking set of things to do, the Journal as a history of what's been done, and Tasks as a list of work in progress. One of my software products, NebulaManager, allows business application soft...

email address withour hyperlink
How can I enter an email address into an Excel spreadsheet and stop it becoming automatically hyperlinked? Robin Chapple See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/nohyperlinks.html In article <c5rm639fr11587l6jpng8iq9bkkgdr5qdq@4ax.com>, Robin Chapple <robinski@westnet.com.au> wrote: > How can I enter an email address into an Excel spreadsheet and stop > it becoming automatically hyperlinked? > > Robin Chapple Tools>Autocorrect Options>Autoformat as you type. Uncheck "Internet and network paths with hyperlinks" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Su...

Customize Outlook Today #8
I cannot customize my Outlook today screen, when I click on the button, nothing happens??? ...

Attach all files in directory to email?
Is it possible to use VBScript to attach all files with a particular extension to an email? How could this be done? "PAkerly" <pakerly@gmail.com> said this in news item news:60dc06b6-6c7c-488a-8ac5-edb19784cffe@r14g2000vbc.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to use VBScript to attach all files with a particular > extension to an email? > > How could this be done? Use the File System Object to pick up the names of all files with the desired extension, then use the script below to generate the mail message. You need to inlcude one .AddAttachment li...

LDAP users+groups and Outlook 2003/2007
Hello. I'm having an issue with Microsoft Outlook and LDAP-directory. I'm using LDAP with Samba (PDC) and bunch of WinXP workstations. Server itself is running Debian Etch, if that makes any difference. Everything runs quite smoothly, users can login with their own account and all. Now we're building an internal address book to maintain mailing-list(ish) for different user groups (ie. employees, management, office1, office2 and so on). WinXP workstations use Outlook for email and users can obtain individual addresses / accounts via LDAP just fine when writing an email. They can ...

Varias cuentas en el Outlook
Saludos, Tengo configurado mi outlook de la siguiente=20 forma: Una cuenta de Exchange para correo interno. y tres cuentas de correo externo. La cuenta de EXCHANGE esta PREDETERMINADA (DEFAULT) Esta la situaci=F3n: Todo funciona bien, cuando env=EDo un correo externo o=20 interno el sistema identifica por cual correo o servicio=20 de POP3 va a salir y el correo llega a su destino. Algo=20 importante para poder hacer llegar una cuenta real a=20 destinatario cambie el la cuenta del usuario en el=20 directorio activo el SMTP nombreusuario@DOMINIO.LOCAL por=20 una cuenta externa ya que como ten...

Exchange Server 2003 & Outlook 2003
Hello All, I have this user that is having 2 problems; 1. Since converting over to Outlook from Outlook Express, a certain email generated from one of our web servers no longer tags the email address embedded in the email. (it's not a link, like it used to be in OE 6.0) 2. This user is the only member of this distribution group, but he is not able to send out email as that 'group'. He has 'send as' rights under the group permissions. When I added myself to this list, I have full admin privileges on the domain, I got the same error message. Another admin joined the l...

Hyperlinks stopped working in Outlook
My son has Office 2003 and all hyperlinks do not work in any of the Office products (minus IE). I have tried to reset all the defaults but this hasn't helped. Ideas? Thanks, Barry >-----Original Message----- >My son has Office 2003 and all hyperlinks do not work in >any of the Office products (minus IE). I have tried to >reset all the defaults but this hasn't helped. Ideas? > >Thanks, Barry >. > MINE is doing the same thing ...