How do I import multiple vcards in groups into the contacts secti.

I have been using another email program for years called Becky.
Now I have office 2003 I am going to change and use outlook so it integrates
all in one package. I need to know if it possible to import groups of
addresses as I had in the Becky Email or do I have do this as one and then
put them back into groups. Also the emails can they be imported to the
Outlook.
Thanks in advance
Jeff
0
mannaoz (1)

Outlook Contacts: 1 item out of sync
I'm just now getting down to organising my contacts, and learning how to use the Contacts app. I have about 20 contacts set up and they appear in both Outlook 2002 Contacts and on my Pocket PC (in both the built-in Contacts app and in the Pocket Informant version). All except just one entry, which persists in Outlook despite having been deleted on my PPC. I can see nothing distinctive about it. Is there some likely explanation I've missed please? Obviously, my next step will be to delete it directly from Outlook, but I'm curious to know why it's not syncing. Meanwhile I've...

1 Computer multiple outlook users
Would like to use outlook for myself, wife, and kids. How can I setup each of us on a single home pc (office 2002 with windows xp)? We all of course will share the same ISP access with unique email accounts from this service. Your help is appreciated. Guy Set up a User for each person and you will automatically get a different instance of Outlook for each User. "Guy Huus" <ghuus@nemontel.net> wrote in message news:0ae901c3a868$3891a4c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Would like to use outlook for myself, wife, and kids. > How can I setup each of us on a single home pc (...

Search through multiple worksheets at one go
Hi. I am using Excel 97. Is it possible to use the 'Find' function to search through multiple worksheets? Hi look at http://oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm and search for FlexFind: http://oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=FlexFind.zip -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "supercloudbug" <supercloudbug@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:DCDEAAFE-BAC2-4967-9947-B4934CC94DBC@microsoft.com... > Hi. > > I am using Excel 97. > > Is it possible to use the 'Find' function to search through multiple > worksheets? Find ac...

How do I send an email to a group?
Outlook 2007 Vista SP-2 Along time ago I had a problem using a distribution list and was told that the feature is obsolete and no longer really works because of it. I was told to use the new Groups feature because Groups can do anything! Well, now I have all my contacts broken up into groups in my email application and I wanted to send them an email: First, I noticed that my address book does not show my contact's group. Second, I went into my "Contacts", selected the contacts and dragged them into the "To:" section of an email. To my surprise, EV...

Import and Export problem
Unfortunately, it became necessary to re-install windows XP due to a problem with a video driver. Before the re-install, I backed up all outlook files by doing an export to a CD and saving all contacts, e-mail folders and calendar to a .pst file. The CD tells me the file is there and they have data in them, but I can not get outlook to import the files back from the CD. I have tried to open the .pst files directly from the CD, specifying outlook at the program, but this will not work. Hopefully, someone will know how to recover my .pst data files as this is the only back-up I have. -- ...

Sales Pipeline report
I know you used to be able to view the sales pipeline report by product, but I don't seem to have that option available in the "group by" ddl. Am I missing something? HELP! Viewing the sales pipeline by product is an important requirement. I haven't used this report, but it should be relatively easy to build your own SQL view for the report to group the output by product (clone the existing report and modify the where clause). Thanks for the reply. According to the help files, this group by option should be available. I opened the report in Visual Studio, and low-and-...

default NTFS permissions on system partition : everyone group in or out
When setting up a new server, is the Everyone group going to have full control to the C: drive (system partition) by default? This is a big problem when people who are not part of the domain can connect to C$ (if they know what they're doing). Can anyone think of a single good reason why Everyone should be allowed full access to the C: drive? (When we took the Everyone group out on the Exchange2k server, we ran into instant problems - users called to say that they had lost their connection to the server.) Thanks in advance. That is not true. NTFS permissions may be set to give ever...

Import raw MIME messages
Hi, Is there a way, or utililty, to import raw MIME messages into Outlook 2003 or Outlook Express? I would like to preserve the base64 encoded attachments, too. I have searched Usenet newsgroups with Google Groups, and I have searched SlipStick.com. I just cannot finding anything, but I cannot believe there is not an existing solution. Thanks, Lee You might want to try Redemption http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/ (will require the ability to write code on your part). "Lee C." <noSpam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:tKudnTxM_OkMLTfcRVn-sA@comcast.com... > Hi, Is...

Printing multiple report based on a list
\Hi Folks, I create a workbook for a benchmark test that will allow me to target specific items where a student may need to improve. But at the end, I create a report with all the questions and corresponding student's choices for those qestions. Every time you select a child name you have a report for that child. My question is how to print the report for the entire class so every child can see his/her performance on the test? -- Ti Moy I don't know how many students and questions You could setup a different worksheet for each student Do the first perfectly ulilizing ...

Identical Name on multiple workbook pages
As a hardened Excel/VBA nut, I'm probably going to be really embarrased when I get the answer to this, but here goes... I have a workbook containing a worksheet that records weekly data. I have a named range ("Data") which I select then clear, via GoTo. Each week, I copy the latest week's worksheet and create a new worksheet for the new week. And each week, I select the range "Data" and clear it in the most recently created worksheet. the thing is, I always thought that Range names were unique across a workbook, and that you couldn't have the same Range N...

multiple x-axis with horizontal separation
I would like to create a chart showing nutrient concentrations in multiple lakes according to depth. I would like a single y-axis showing depth, and multiple x-axis to show some data that's grouped near 100 and other data that's grouped near 20 to appear close together, rather than the annoying standard huge gap between 20 and 100. Also, I would like to have multiple horizontal sections on the chart to graph the other lakes on the same chart. On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, filups <filups@gmail.com> said: >I would like to create a chart showing nu...

Word Doc saves as multiple PDF files
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have many Word docs that each have multiple sections, and when I use the Print dialog box to save these documents as PDFs, I end up with a separate PDF for each of the sections. Is there any way to avoid getting multiple PDF's without having to create my Word doc as one single section? Not as yet, but you can combine the output into a single PDF using Apple's Preview app or any of a number of PDF utilities as well as Acrobat. With Preview it's just a matter of opening one of the PDFs, expandi...

Owner
Hi, we are implementing CRM and I cannot see an easy way of having the same contact appear in the "My Active Contacts" view for more people other than the owner. eg there are 5 people in my team and we all need to see the contact Joe Bloggs. How do I do this please so Joe Bloggs appears in all my team's "My Active Contacts." I have already created a team called IT and shared Joe Bloggs to IT. Thanks Ian. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Less Spam Better enjoyable experience Visit : news://spacesst.com On Jun 29, 3:54=A0...

Support of multiple users in Outlook?
Hi, Palm convert here with a question. In my Palm desktop I was able to separate my Notes, Calendar, Tasks, etc. from my wife as a separate user. We both had palm devices and each maintained separate schedules on our devices and on the desktop. How do we do that in Outlook? Thanks, John "John" <ljohnwu@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u2bnY$0DGHA.3528@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Palm convert here with a question. > > In my Palm desktop I was able to separate my Notes, Calendar, Tasks, etc. > from my wife as a separate user. We both had palm ...

Do Option Groups Offer an OTHER Option that Users Can Add Themselves?
Hello, I'm using Access 2003 on a novice level. I have a question about option groups. I'd like to know if it's possible to create a set of radio buttons, check boxes, and/or drop-down lists, with an OTHER option that lets the user enter a new value. I know that's possible with Filemaker Pro. If you enable the OTHER option, a popup window appears that lets you add a new item to the list. I'm not sure if that applies only to drop-down lists, but it has come in handy at times. Can it be done with Access? If so, what are the rudimentary steps to accomplishing this? Tha...

When Must Lotus be imported To Lotus Before/After
This question is complicated, but one that I will need to do very shortly. I currently have an operating system of Windows 98, and I am wishing to upgrade to Windows XP, Home Edition. Now the complicating part, on Windows 98, I have Lotus SmartSuite 9.0 and the end result is that I wish to have Excel on Windows XP. Must I install a Excel version onto Windows 98 and import my Lotus Files into it, before upgrading, or must this all be done after upgrading? I have a second question as well, and that is must I get Lotus SmartSuite 9.8 which is compatible with Windows XP in order to s...

Multiple POP accounts in Outlook 2003
Hello, I have multiple POP accounts on my Outlook 2003 client. How do i setup Outlook to save mail from the multiple POP accounts to different folders so that it makes it easier for me to sort out my mail? TIA! //j you'll need to use rules... or use search folders configured for each account. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: ...

Charting multiple graphs from a list on another worksheet
Hi all I am battling with graphs/ charts in Excel 2007. I am basically looking for a way that I can create multiple graphs based on a sheet with a bunch of simple data. What I have is a sheet that contains a list of servers with 3 datapoints (Min, Max, Avg) Example: Server Name/Min/Max/Avg server1/53/100/64 server2/52/99/63 server3/51/98/62 and this list caries on for up to 200 servers. I need to create graphs per server in an automated way. I have tried this script but it does not represent the data labels correctly. It does not show me the Min/Max/Avg as a legend ...

Importing portfolio to Netscape 7.2
Having trouble viewing portfolio with IE6.0 Updates every minute regardless of update freq settings. Cannot do any work. Therefore...... Is there a way to import my stock portfolio from Microsoft Money online server into Netscape 7.2 "Money & Business" portfolio ? If I have to rebuild it from scratch in Netscape, it would take a month to re-enter all the historical buy and sell activity. If I do not, all Gains & Losses YTD and over-all will be false. Thanks for any help. Jim. ...

Importing Vendor/Supplier Items
Is anybody successfully importing their supplier/vendor purchase order items into RMS SO 2.0? We would like to import all the item information from a PO that we have ordered on a vendors web site or spreadsheet (including item descriptions, UPC codes (and set these as our ILCs) pricing etc), so we don't have to manually enter this. I can see a lot of potential problems (existing items versus new items, existing cost versus new cost, different layouts for different suppliers) so any feed back would be appreciated. Is anybody using any add-on modules to accomplish this? If so how do...

Outlook 2003 acquiring multiple instances of a message store
Hi, I've been working on a project involving a MAPI message store provider and I've noticed some peculiar behaviour with Outlook 2003. Specifically it seems that Outlook invokes the MSProviderInit() function on three separate occasions, and I'd like to understand why. The first two invocations occur directly after I access the message store for the first time. The third occurs some (indeterminate) time later (normally between 15 and 20 seconds after Outlook is launched). What on earth is it doing? Why does Outlook 2003 require three separate instances of a message store. This fun...

Print part of contact list
I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I can't see how to exclude the addresses, etc from this list. Can anyone help here? Thanks Rob Graham Use a mail merge. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Rob graham" <rttgrahamwow@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:X_WdnbHs0L8HlrLbnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d@bt.com... >I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone >numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I >can'...

moving contacts and email back to Express 6
Completed a clean install on an XP. Would like to move some messages and contact list from my Vista. So far no luck and haven't found anything googling, any suggestions/ Drag these messages into Windows folders you create on the Desktop from the WinMail folder tree folders. Copy these folders to the XP Desktop. Open the folders | Select All and drag them into an OE folder in the folder tree. No need to mess with the dbx files. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Jeff D." <jddieterle@hughes.net> wrote in message n...

Importing pst into Exchange 2007
Hi all I know there where several postings about this problem some times ago. Is there still no way to import pst's into Exchange 2007 Server? I know the different migration scenarios, but the fact is that I received two DVD's with pst-files, which where exported from an Exchange 2000 Server using exmerge. And now I have to import these files into an Exchange 2007 Server! Has anyone an idea, how I manage this? Please don't tell me that this is still not possible! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanx and regards Paul On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:36:04 +0100, &q...

Group Header 06-02-07
How do you show or carry a Group Header over to the next page when the detail section goes to the next page on a report? Thanks DS DS wrote: >How do you show or carry a Group Header over to the next page when the >detail section goes to the next page on a report? Use the group header's RepeatSection property. -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] Marshall Barton wrote: > DS wrote: > > >>How do you show or carry a Group Header over to the next page when the >>detail section goes to the next page on a report? > > > > Use the group header's RepeatS...