how do I import messages from windows live to outlook 2

I have download outlook connector and its working. I have imported my
contacts from windows live to outlook 2007 but cannot import the messages.
How do I do this please. Windows Live is a free account.
0
Cummings (2)

Have you tried exporting from Windows Live Mail?

"Mike Cummings" <Mike Cummings@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have download outlook connector and its working. I have imported my
> contacts from windows live to outlook 2007 but cannot import the messages.
> How do I do this please. Windows Live is a free account.

0
vince8328 (2733)
10/29/2008 2:56:47 PM
"Mike Cummings" <Mike Cummings@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have download outlook connector and its working. I have imported my
> contacts from windows live to outlook 2007 but cannot import the messages.
> How do I do this please. Windows Live is a free account.

I'm confused.  If you have the Outlook Connector working with Outlook, then
you should be seeing your Live mail account within Outlook.  Why do you
think you need to "import" it?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
10/29/2008 3:41:30 PM
Why do you need to import? Open the acct using the connector. If you need to
move or copy them from the live to a local archive pst, select them and use
Edit, Move or Edit, Copy.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Mike Cummings" <Mike Cummings@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have download outlook connector and its working. I have imported my
> contacts from windows live to outlook 2007 but cannot import the messages.
> How do I do this please. Windows Live is a free account.

0
outlookmvp (5838)

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

How do I create a rule for blank messages?
I have started getting SPAM messages that have no subject and no "from" so I can't seem to create a rule to delete them. header as seen by outlook 2007--- Return-Path: <SRS0=ovPEsT=PD=staciachambers.com=sales@yourhostingaccount.com> Delivered-To: sissonfa-bob@sissonfamily.com Received: (qmail 70749 invoked from network); 9 Oct 2007 17:35:17 -0000 Received: from unknown (HELO mailout08.yourhostingaccount.com) (65.254.253.233) by st136.startlogic.com with SMTP; 9 Oct 2007 17:35:17 -0000 Received: from mailscan16.yourhostingaccount.com ([10.1.15.16] helo=mailscan16.you...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

message delivery problems

Contacts in Exchange #2

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails