How do I import from LotusOrg 6.0?Import command only has 5.0

I am trying to import my calendar data from Lotus Org V6.X.  Under the file
command, it will only import from V5.X.  Does anybody have any help for me
since I would like to convert to Outlook from Lotus Organizer.

Don Kiamie
donalbert@mindspring.com
0
donalbert (2)

In news:32C8F514-3EA5-4802-B1A4-F9C66E77293A@microsoft.com,
DonAlbert <DonAlbert@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

Try searching for "convert" or "Organizer" at www.slipstick.com

Also note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in
your news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and other
viruses sent to you....see http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm for help
in the future, but note that now that your address is out there, there's not
much you can do.

0
lanwench (7567)

Can I import data from MSWord into Excel? How Please?
I need to import data imported into Word by mistake into Excel could someone please help me with the procedure? Thank you in advance. Have you tried using <copy> and <paste> ? Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 4, 10:28=A0pm, Thank you TimH ! ! For the link ;-) JMH <ThankyouTimHForthelink...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to import data imported into Word by mistake into Excel could some= one > please help me with the procedure? =A0Thank you in advance. Copy Paste -- David Biddulph "Thank you TimH ! ! For the link ;-) JMH" ...

Unable to import a Quicken ".qif" file into my brokerage acct. folder
Help! I'm trying to import all of my brokerage account activity as a Quicken ".qif" file into my Brokerage Account setup in Money 2003 under "Investment Accounts." When I try to import the ".qif" file into Money 2003, it doesn't recognize my Brokerage Account folder. What's the deal? Furthermore, at the present time my brokerage company doesn't have the electronically downloadable "direct statement" option. Therefore, the only way to update my brokerage account under Money 2003's Investment Accounts is either by importing...

Running exchange powershell command from vbscript
Hi! :) I need to run one powershell command from vbscript. I have no problem running a command like Get-Command but what I need to run is an Exchange command (Set-Mailbox). How can I do this? I tried: Dim objShell : Set objShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell") objShell.Run("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -noexit -PSConsoleFile 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\bin\exshell.psc1' -command '. C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\bin\Exchange.ps1'") I get this: Missing expression after unary operat...

Error Installing CRM 3.0 06-18-06
Hi, When installing CRM 3.0 laptop client, I get an error when installing MSDE service pack 4. The error says "Installation Failed" - "User Cancelled Installation" I have restarted the computer, closed all programs etc and still get the same message. It does not let me continue. Can I install MSDE service pack from another location besides the CD? Thanks in advance, Anthony Is it possible that other patches are missing? Have you tried the Microsoft Update Service? As opposed to Windows Update Service? Is this a rights issue? -- Anne Stanton, MVP-CRM, MBA/ACC...

Referring to cells by range names #5
thanks to everyone. here is the formula i was looking for: =indirect(b1) indirect(a3) or =indirect("a") indirect("John") quotes needed with range names, and two spaces in between the indirect -- rllane4 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- rllane47's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1647 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27830 That Indirect containing the cell addresses needing 2 spaces is a new one on me. ... TWO SPACES ? ! ? ! ? As far as using the r...

use port number for the sql server? while installing CRM 3.0
when installing Microsoft CRM 3.0, can we use port number for the sql server? Responded to on the CRM Deployment forum. -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 "Amit - Techtrends" wrote: > when installing Microsoft CRM 3.0, > can we use port number for the sql server? ...

Command Buttons & Error Messages & Forms
I want to pass my many thanks to your team for all your inputs! You've been great!! THANK YOU!! Question: When I insert a command button on the form, I notice that the Error event does not recognize my instruction to modify a default error message. On the other hand, I do get the modified message when I click on the navigation bar on the form to add a new record. Again, my command button does not recognize the code. See below Private Sub Form_Error(DataErr As Integer, Response As Integer) If DataErr = 3314 Then MsgBox "Please ensure that you enter a caseloa...

Active Directory Connector Problem with exchange 5.5.....
Background: Our company is "LA" and we have another sister company "SC" that are tree roots of the "SFB" forest. We share the same bridgehead that is located at "SFB". Yet we each have our own exchange in or domains. When I am running the ADC I am getting stuck on Step three the resorce mailbox wizard. I am geting this message "Pass 1 of 1: Resource Mailbox Scan validation (objects processed: 7799) Warning: The Exchange 5.5 directory still contains objects that need to be marked as resource mailboxes before they can be replicated to Activ...

group emails #6
I have a client base in my email address. When I send out a flyer it take way too long to open. Is the slowness due to the email group size 200/300 addresses or the art graphics (logos and clip art) on the flyer? Probably the art. You certainly shouldn't be sending to 2-300 people except with Bcc or a mail merge. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "ms" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04a701...

Importing data to Excel using a keyboard shortcut
I am trying to bring data into Excel from a web based report. I can easily do this at home by right clicking on the web based data and then "export to Excel". However, at work, the right click mouse function is disabled due to security reasons. Are there any keyboard shortcuts that essentially duplicate the right click, export to Excel function? There are none indicated on the (right click) drop down window when viewed from home. Thanks for your help -- Ken McI Possible idea: On a mjority of newer keyboards, there is a button between the right Alt and Ctrl b...

CRM 3.0 SBE on SBS2003 and a separate SQL server
I have installed CRM 3.0 on my SBS2003 but wanted to use a separate server for the SQL databases. The install went fine, although I did have to take the custom install route so I could specify my separate DB server name. I have the two CRM databases and the two Reporting service databases on my db server. After the install I set up one user as instructed in the Implementation Guide and in the "verify installation" section, I was unable to get to CRM via http://localhost (that brought up my SBS2003 "Welcome to Windows Small Business Server 2003" site, the one with o...

Exchange 5.5 Public Folder replication
We have created a new Exchange server in our site but we cannot get the Public folders to replicate and on top of that, we now cannot view any of the content in the hierarachy!! Any ideas what we have done wrong?? ...

Microsoft Mail #6
We have a microsoft mail postoffice. I've outlook 2003 sp1. I've done everything on the site http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/msmail.htm. I can receive mails from the microsoft postoffice but i can't send mails. Have someone a clue because it's very annoying. Greetz Iwan Vandaele iwanvandaele@skynet.be ...

CRM 4.0, Workflow when record is not created ?
In our system all users must create a record of a certain entity every week. Is it possible to create a workflow which will send an email to all the users that didn't create their weekly record in this entity ? Kay Yes you can create workflow and check the condition user created entity or not, if not then send them email notifications. for more see CRM Workflow manager help. -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Kay-Christian Wessel" wrote: > In o...

OE 6 and Win XP
I am having problems with OE 6 and the main page toolbars. Ever since I got WinXP, my toolbars disappear slowly during the day. How do I fix it so that the toolbar stays the same all the day? Thanks ...

Unwanted borders on imported pictures
I have imported JPEG pictures to build and animate a larger diagram. When I click on the custom animation button (i.e. before I even add animations to the pictures), I see a thin black border on the top and left edges of each image. The images are regular JPEGs, but I have selected to make the white background colours transparent using the recolour options in PowerPoint. The unwanted borders are not removed by any of the regular picture border settings. How can I remove these unwanted borders or prevent them? *You can remove an unwanted border by selecting your JPEG image....

References are available when using a bulk import from MS CRM ?
As I am getting problems with the CRM Migration assistant, as my data are not that difficult, I will try with the bulk import, but : - Are references, for example between contacts and accounts, managed during an importation process ? >10.000 account, I do not plan to loose any relationships - It's possible to cancel an importation, or is needed to restore a previous backup of the database ? Philippe ...

OWA works slow
I recently rebuilt my bridgehead server , since then my owa clients are complinaing that the autnication and log off process is very slow through owa. I checked the registry on the owa server and changed all entries related to the old server. But i still have the same problem. Is there any other setting i need to look for. thanks. ...

FRx for GP 9.0
Hi, From where can I download FRx for GP 9.0. If possible please mention exact link. Thanks, Sri If you have an MSDN subscription it's available there. Otherwise, you'll need to talk to your partner or Microsoft about getting a replacement CD. Microsoft does have an FTP site to download a full version but you'll need to talk to MS Support to get the site information. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Sri" wrote: > Hi, > > From where can I download FRx for GP 9.0. If possible please mention exact > link. > > Thanks, > Sri Hi Allen, I got the l...

XL2007: Ribbon commands greyed-out after playing a macro
Hi there, In XL2007, the ribbon commands are greyed-out after playing a macro, at least this has happened on my computer time after time (Vista Home Prof Dutch). Any thoughts on this? Greetings, Peter Correction: Already greyed out on opening the file, which occurs as Read-only automatically. Propably because it is an .xlsm file. For this, refer to my other question in this group: "XL2007: Read-only automatically applies to ..xlsm files" "Peter" <scotsman@xs4all.nl> schreef in bericht news:46686078$0$7048$e4fe514c@dreader28.news.xs4all.nl... > Hi ther...

Import error: import value cannot be null. parameter name: format
Hi all, I have just completed a swing migration and am trying to import my dynamics crm organisation but receive the following error: import value cannot be null. parameter name: format has anyone come across this before or know of a way to fix it? Thanks Tom ...

Can I shut off Excel automatically removing the first 0
I am entering zip codes into Excel. some begin with the number 0 (e.g., 04613) and excel automatically erased the first 0. How can I correct this? Thanks. -- seingold ------------------------------------------------------------------------ seingold's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29154 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=488737 Change the cell formats where you are entering zip codes. Format>Cells>Number Tab>Special>Zip Code Cheers, Steve -- SteveG ------------------------------------------...

Important Dates
Money 2006. No Passport. XP Home SP2. P4 3.0 GHz. 1G RAM. I can't get the Important Dates Item to show up on my Home Page. I shows up on the Customize your Home Page screen, but not on the Home Page itself. Have removed, saved the file and added it back to the Customize screen. Have removed all other items and then Home Page says there are no content on your Home Page. I set up a test date with tomorrow as the selected date, but it still does appear. Is this a bug or am I missing something? -- Peace, BobJ ...

CRM 3.0 Outlook Client Error 11-28-05
I have installed CRM 3.0 lightclient many times and the install completes correctly. (all prerequisites are met) However, when I start outlook I get the following error: "There is a problem communicating with the microsoft CRM server, please contact your system administrator..." I have installed on several different workstations, all with the same results. Everything is updated to the correct service packs etc. The client did install correctly once, under one user login. However it would not install under any other logins on the same machine. Any ideas on how to get ...

Can't send mail #5
Don't know what happened but as of this morning, I cannot send mail. The send button depresses when clicked but no action takes place - message just gets moved to drafts. I have tried dragging the message from drafts to outbox and then doing a send/recieve. That does not work either although I do receive email. Please help! Thanks, APB Which version of outlook? See help, about. Does it send if you use the keyboard shortcut? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips...