I just purchased a new PC w/ Outlook 2003 and my old PC has Outlook 2002.  I
need to know how to move all of my current info (calendar, email, contacts,
etc) to my new PC Outlook 2003.
0
RickyG (1)

First, never import.
Second, read the Help Files:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010771141033.aspx
For best results make sure you check your PST file for errors just before
you migrate it and do NOT copy it into Outlook's default folder where you
may inadvertently overwrite another PST file and corrupt your profile.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"RickyG" <RickyG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just purchased a new PC w/ Outlook 2003 and my old PC has Outlook 2002.
> need to know how to move all of my current info (calendar, email,
> contacts,
> etc) to my new PC Outlook 2003.

0
russval1 (2100)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

invalid email address

NDRs forwarding to external contact

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Outlook Sales

will CRM load on a 2003 server?