How do I globally delete the Reading Pane in folders?

How do I globally change/delete the Reading Pane in already created folders?
0
Panes (1)

Can I restore emails deleted from POP3 after I had setup outlook?
Can I restore emails deleted from POP3 after I had setup outlook? After setup I realized there is an option to retain new mail on the server, but all past emails have been deleted. ...

Recovered Folder
How can I stop having a post from going into the recovered Folder and also why does it go there?? Thank You In Advance Doug That typically happens when Windows Live Mail wasn't closed down properly. One cause is power failures. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Doug" <DugGliss@removemegmail.com> wrote in message = news:OGkdgo8aKHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How can I stop having a post from going into the recovered Folder and = also=20 > why does it go there?...

Linking Outlook fields from the "Contact Folder" to a custom form in Outlook...
Using Exchange Server 2003/Outlook 2003, we have created a custom Help Desk form in Outlook. We would like the ability to link specific fields from the Contacts Folder (Example B), in a drop-down list box if possible. We are far from knowing that something like this is even possible. Would appreciate *any* suggestions. Thank you. ...

how do i import all emails and folders from sbcglobal.net into out
Do you have a question ??? Read the following http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "sysdyne" <sysdyne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:40E4C3CA-74DA-4534-AC01-F48E98772648@microsoft.com... > "sysdyne" <sysdyne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40E4C3CA-74DA-4534-AC01-F48E98772648@microsoft.com... <nothing> When you ask a question, don't limit yourself to the subject. It can be ...

Question About Junk Folder/Mail
When one looks at the Junk Mail folder for either a POP or otherwise server, and does the ongoing Let-Em-In method as follows: 1. Highlight Junk Mail 2. [Right-Click] Junk Mail->Add to Safe Senders list 3. then (on the same message) [Right-Click] Junk Mail->Mark as Not Junk , these two commands certainly work, but one other annoying item is that it assigns the message or messages highlighted as Read. A look in the folder where the [erm] mail rules are supposed to place it shows the message having been processed, but marked as Read, thus not highlighted and fairly dif...

Delete a class.
Hi, I have a simple question here... how can I remove a class in the Visual C++ workspace? I don't seem to be able to just hitting the delete key on the keyboard... Thanks. Leo > I have a simple question here... how can I remove a class in the Visual > C++ workspace? I don't seem to be able to just hitting the delete key on > the keyboard... Thanks. VC++ will read the Header/Source files to prorduce the Class tab list... So do... 1) delete the code can make the entry in the list in your cause delete the whole class in the header and it is gone from the class lis...

How do I delete a selection w/o having to confirm my deletion?
I keep getting a "Delete Yes/No" prompt on my task bar after highlighting text and then hitting the delete button. I then have to hit the Y key to tell it yes, I do want this deleted. It's an irritating extra step. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/UnableToDeleteText.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "ChiTown Reenie" <ChiTown Reenie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8551E9A4-251E-4E65-A646-B8389DFB956F@microsoft.com... >I keep getting a "Del...

OL2003
In Outlook 2003, I am unable to turn on the Reading Pane for the Drafts folder. Is this by design? Or is there something I am overlooking? Neither the Reading Pane button or menu selections are available when the Drafts folder is selected. Thanks, David By annoying design. I think Chilton preview will work, but it's bottom only. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Ou...

Menu wont delete!
My application uses a CMDIFrameWnd to display documents. The documents are generated in a CMDIChildWnd object. The problem is the the MDI child (i think) is creating an extra menu on top which I dont need. I tried deleting the menu inside the OnCreate method, but it does not get rid of the menu. Here is how my application looks right now with two menus at the top. http://www.limefocus.net/screenshot4.jpg Here is a snippet of code that I used to delete the top menu: int CChildFrame::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) { this->GetMenu()->DestroyMenu(); this->SetMenu(NUL...

Password Protecting Folders.
My pc will be going in for repairs shortly. I'd like to protect some of my folders. Can folders be individually password protected under Vista? Thanks "species8350" <not_here.5.species8350@xoxy.net> wrote in message news:7769caff-d403-44b2-b68a-980e962a05ff@j27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com: > My pc will be going in for repairs shortly. > > I'd like to protect some of my folders. Can folders be individually > password protected under Vista? Not directly. Even if they could be, any good repair technician worth his salt could figure out how t...

allow folders in access
It's pretty common to have logical groupings of queries, reports and so on. It would be great if Access provided a grouping mechanism - via named folders or something similar - within the object management panes. For example, if I'm creating a report - MyReport - that has several subreports - MySubreport1, MySubreport2 and MySharedSubreportA - I could set things up in the Reports pane like this: - MyReportFolder [folder] MyReport [rpt obj] MySubreport1 [rpt obj] MySubreport2 [rpt obj] - MySharedSubreports [folder] MySharedSubreportA [rpt obj] Two things to note: ...

Deleting Rows With Criteria
Hi there, I have data in columns A to BS [numeric and words] I want to delete all rows that do not contain the word Stoke from column K. The word Stoke may be on it's own or in a sentence [of no more than 5 words]. Any suggestions, Thanks, Bob I'd suggest using Data, Filter, Advanced Filter to create a new list of just the stoke rows. In the Criteria box point to a range off somewhere (that you create) that has the same header label as column K and in the cell below this: *stoke* -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Bob Beard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Mail Folder Scrollbar too fast?
Whenever I try to copy messages from my Favorite Folders to the Mail Folders, the folders move very fast. Is there a way to control these Folders - stop them from moving fast? thx they always move too slow for me. :) The only way to control the speed is by the position of the mouse - usually higher (or lower) on the window will speed it up. It's hard to explain, just play around with the mouse position. also, if you have so many folders that the mouse speed is a problem, you might want to consider different mail management techniques. Using hundreds of folders is not necessarily...

Copy Posts from one Public Folder to Another
I have an Exchange 2003 Public folder tree that has multiple levels. I have a need for users to Post to one public folder and then have a copy of that Post copied to another public folder automatically. I have set this up for emails (plain forwarding) and it works fine but I have yet been able to get the Posts to duplicate to the other folder. Does anyone have any ideas? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Glenn There are two ways to forward email out of a public folder: 1. Used a rule on the public folder. As owner of the public folder go to properties and to the folder assistant ...

Custom Search Folder
Hi! I would like to know if there is any way to programatically create your own custom Search Folder from an Outlook add-in, and of course, add it's own search criteria (I would like to search after a custom fileld added in certain MailItems). Also, if this is possible, how do I access it afterwards? It doesn't matter if this is done via OOM, CDO or Redemption (or something else?)...is it possible? Thanks a lot, Doru Use the Application.AdvancedSearch method to return a Search object, = then use Search.Save to create the search folder. You will be able to = use a custom field ...

Global change for forms
Marshall Burton and Douglas Steele gave me some great code for global changing the fonts on all my forms and reports. I now want to globally change the backcolour of the forms and subforms. can anyone help me with the code. Please note I'm not a VBA expert but learning slowly! Thanks Tony On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:44:12 +0100, "Tony Williams" <tw@invalid.com> wrote: >Marshall Burton and Douglas Steele gave me some great code for global >changing the fonts on all my forms and reports. I now want to globally >change the backcolour of the forms and subforms. ca...

2007 Public Folder Replicas
In my 2007 design I have two boxes with the HT/CAS roles installed and a CCR cluster (which doesn't support public folder replicas apparently). So where will my PF replicas live? Will this require yet another server? ...

Windows 7
How do I allow only certain computers on our network to access certain folders? I have my music folder that can be accessed by any pc on our network but wish to limit other folder to certain pc not all of them. Can anyone advise how I could do this ? Oh I have Windows 7 and the other pc's in the house are all Vista. Permissions in Windows are based on users, not computers. You have to create identical users with identical passwords on all the computers then give users permissions to shares based on who you want to access the shares. -- Kerry Brown MS-MVP - Wind...

error when deleting mailbox in exchange 55
Hi, i am having problems when trying to delete a mailbox in my exch 55. i receive the error c1040af4. does anybody know how to solve it? ...

How do I freeze my window pane so that information slides under
I am trying to "freeze" a window pane in a chart so that the information glides under the heading. thanks This blog may help you. http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_office_word/archive/2009/03/25/how-to-freeze-part-of-your-word-document.aspx Pam Judy wrote: >I am trying to "freeze" a window pane in a chart so that the information >glides under the heading. > >thanks -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/word-docmanagement/201004/1 ...

Public Folder Permissions Trusted Domains
Setup: We have a 4 separate 2000 active directory domains on the same network. One of the servers runs exchange 2000 and hosts the mail for all domains. There are trusts setup between the exchange server domain and each of the other three domains. Mail works fine, we have duplicate accounts on the exchange server for the mailboxes. Here's the problem: There are public folders that we need to add author permissions to for users that login to the other domains, not the exchange server domain. A user in any domain can add a public folder, and then they have the permnissions as owner, b...

Help in my VB Code .. to Delete
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0089_01C34629.B378D5B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hi,=20 I have been trying to solve this problem since morning, and haven't = really come up with a solution. it is frustrating. please help. =20 i have a datagrid and got a delete column =20 <asp:datagrid id=3D"dgdocument" runat=3D"server" = AutoGenerateColumns=3D"False" EnableViewState=3D"True" = OnDeleteCommand=3D"DeleteCommand"> <Columns&...

Set of Dialogs -Delete Any Dialog at Runtime-Organize Pos
Hai I Have set of Dialogs created a Runtime and those are placed sequentially in a postion by using SetWindowPos and now i want to delete a Dialog using close button associated with that Dialog which is placed at a Position the Dialog Order shoulnd rearrange automatically and is there any way to do that Thanks and Regards Mike SetWindowPos. Uusually if you have a set of dialogs there is an application window of some sort associated with the application. What I would do is have the dialog's close handler post a message indicating the dialog had closed, then...

Outlook Express
In Outlook Express, all entries go into the 'Main Identity's Contacts' folder. If I move an entry into a sub folder, it still also remains in the Main Identity's folder. Is it possible to delete entries from this folder but still keep them in a sub folder or to delete the Main Identity's folder altogether and just keep sub folders for common groups? ...

Public Folders: "Document not saved"
Infrastructure Background: Exchange 2000 running on Windows Server 2000 Desktop: Windows Professional 2000 with Outlook 2000 client. Problem: People are receiving the following error message whilst trying to save Office documents into a Public Folder: "The disc is full. Free some space on this drive or save document on another disc. Try one of the following: Close any unneeded windows or save the document on another disc" Investigation reveals: 1) The is over 80GB of free disk space on the server the Public Folder data is stored on 2) The people concerned have suffient permiss...