How do I get the weeks numbered?

I need to create worksheets for the managers at my job and I need to list the
work weeks by numbers. Example April 4 - April 10 was the 15th week of the
year, I need to know how to get the numbered week on my calender.
0
smwhiten (2)

Tools-> Options-> Calendar Options

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
-Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003

-----
"smwhiten" <smwhiten@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to create worksheets for the managers at my job and I need to list
>the
> work weeks by numbers. Example April 4 - April 10 was the 15th week of the
> year, I need to know how to get the numbered week on my calender.

0
Roady
4/19/2005 2:50:34 PM
Thank you  so much, I'm still learning.

Sheila Whiten

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> Tools-> Options-> Calendar Options
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> www.howto-outlook.com
>
> Tips of the month:
> -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
> -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003
>
> -----
> "smwhiten" <smwhiten@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I need to create worksheets for the managers at my job and I need to list
> >the
> > work weeks by numbers. Example April 4 - April 10 was the 15th week of the
> > year, I need to know how to get the numbered week on my calender.

0
smwhiten (2)

I've never used a RichEdit control before and I am getting an assertion...
My application's ::InitInstance calls AfxInitRichEdit2() (which returns TRUE) The dialog I have placed the control on is created dynamically and in the wizard generated code: void CFileScanViewer::DoDataExchange(CDataExchange* pDX) { CDialog::DoDataExchange(pDX); DDX_Control(pDX, IDC_RICHEDIT_RESULTS, m_oRichEditResults); } DDX_Control fails with an ASSERTION because all the way down in CDataExchange::PrepareCtrl the call to GetOleControlSite( control ID ) returns NULL. IDC_RICHEDIT_RESULTS is the ID of a RichEdit 2.0 control. m_oRichEditResults was created by using the dialog...

Countif formula between numbers
I'm have a bad day and can't figure this simple question out. I want Excel to count a column of numbers and show the the total cells with values between 100 and 125. The formula I have thus far is '=countif(H5:H125,">=125<=100") why is this not working??? This has been asked about a dozen times today. Homework assingment? =sumproduct((rngA>100)*(rngA<200)). modify to suit -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "dandigger" <dandigger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D44A5E6-ECAB-441D-B9D8-409D23D0369E@microsof...

Excel 2003 Gets Slow
Hello, I have been using Excel 2003 for about 6 months now, i have been experiencing a problem that is getting worst as days go by, my problem is that when ever i open excel and work continiously i'm ok but as soon as i walk away for about ten minutes or so and i leave excel open with what ever i was working on it just sits there for abou five minutes or so to close and i have to reboot my machine to get back to normal. Any suggestions. Henry ...

I'm creating a booklet. After creating page one how do you get t.
I'm creating a booklet. After typing page one how do I get to page two??? I can't find a button or anything that tells me how to proceed. Insert | New page Or look at the status bar and click on the next page. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "MOB" <MOB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F976CC8B-B903-4133-9A0E-E6AE5270F65F@microsoft.com... > I'm creating a booklet. After typing page one how do I get to page two??? > I > can't find a button or anything that tells me how to proceed. --- Outgoing mail is certified Vir...

Difference between two numbers
I have two columns, each with numbers in them. All I want to do if find the difference between these two numbers. Don't want whether negative or positive -- just the difference. Is this possible? Pam wrote: > I have two columns, each with numbers in them. All I want to do if find the > difference between these two numbers. Don't want whether negative or positive > -- just the difference. Is this possible? =ABS(B1-A1) With values in columns A & B, In C1 enter: =A1-B1 and copy down -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201002 "Pam" wrote...

How do I use excel to add up the best 5 numbers in a sequence?
I am running a spreadsheet where I need to add up the 12 best numbers from a sequence of 19, running across. Does anyone have any idea how I can do this? Thanks Jon What is 'best' Assuming it is largest, then =SUM(LARGE($A$1:$A$30,{1,2,3,4,5})) or if smaller is better =SUM(SMALL($A$1:$A$30,{1,2,3,4,5})) -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�------------------------------�---------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ----------...

no limits assigned but user gets an error
We do not have any limitations either on our mailboxes nor on the message transfer, but when two of our users tried to attach files they received the following error message, "The message being sent exceeds the message size established for this user." Any ideas? I checked all the Servers and we do not have any limitations set up. Is it possible that the Outlook is confusing the error messages. We have Exchange 2003 in the background and Outlook 2000 for client. Thank you. "=?Utf-8?B?aCBncmVnb3JpYW4=?=" <hgregorian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:...

How do I get the right click function back(on my mouse)?
I try to right click on my mouse when I need to edit a cell but nothing happened. Can anyone tells me how to get that function back. I have been use this function forever but just lost it two days ago. Right-click on a cell should bring a menu, not put you into Edit Mode. What do you mean by "Edit a cell"? Where are you right-clicking? Did you mean to say "double-click" on a cell does not put you into Edit Mode? Maybe you unchecked "Edit directly in cell" in Excel Options? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:02:04 -0800, ...

How to get Last modified date of MPP files
Hi, I want to filter out all the project which has been not modified by since a date.how will I get the lost modified date of a Project ? Out of the box this isn't available, but could easily be done with some VBA and an Enterprise custom field. -- Regards, Ben. http://www.applepark.co.uk http://appleparkltd.spaces.live.com/ "GP" wrote: > Hi, > I want to filter out all the project which has been not modified by since a > date.how will I get the lost modified date of a Project ? On project server you could include the last published field. Buil...

Getting Outlook Express 7 but not Internet Explorer 7
Because I need to test my websites with Internet Explorer 6.0, since it will probably be around long enough that it is important to make sure sites work on it, I have installed the utilities that prevent Automatic Updates from automatically installing IE7 but still allow you to get all the other automatic updates. However, because I do not develop tools/accessories for Outlook Express, I do want to have the latest version of that. Is there any way to unblock updates to Outlook Express without unblocking IE7? When I have time, I will be looking at a free version of Microsoft Virtual PC t...

Serial Number Problem
Hi Everyone, we run Dynamics on our server anyway we had HUGE problems and lost a lot of work.....anyway after fixing lots up i still have one MAJOR problem. Serial numbers for items in the system do exist if you look up inventory ~ Serials. There is a list of serial numbers in stock ready to use. But when we go to do an invoice there are no serial numbers, it asks you if you want to overide the quantities... Our problem was we lost our inventory file therefore we had to put an old file back on...although these serial numbers are there we can not use them which also means i cant put t...

Getting the Information out of the program
Is there a way to get all the information out of the item database and into a spreadsheet? I am trying to create a item catalog for some of our customers and instead of re-entering all the information that we have spent weeks and weeks putting into RMS, there has to be a way to get that out easily. Thanks for all your help There are so many ways you can get the information out of the database. Below are a few. 1. Run a report and click the Export button on the top of the report page, choose File and CSV Comma Delimited.**Easiest 2. Run a SQL Query from SO Admin and export from the Fil...

Must edit (F2) and {enter} to get formula to calculate. Need better way.
I have an excel worksheet that adds two other worksheets in a data triangle. I copied it to create a new data set and used find & replace to change the worksheet references to the new ones. The cells still contain the result of the old formula referring to the previous worksheets. The only way I can get the formula to return the correct result is to edit (F2) each cell and press enter. Calc now (F9) does nothing. I've seen this before, but this time, I need to calculate many thousands of cells and don't have time for this workaround. Any ideas? Thanks. Don S On Tue, 25 Oct...

User deleted Anonymous permission for calendar...how to get back?
I've searched and searched and cannot find any way to Add the Anoynmous permission back to their calendar. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. TIA Download PFDAVAdmin and then run it and go to the User, Top of Information Store. Right-click Top of Information Store and choose Propagate Folder ACE's. Make sure to choose Add/Replace as the option. This will re-add Default and Anonymous to the Calendar and the other folders. PFDAVAdmin can be found at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=635be792-d8ad-49e3-ada4-e2422c0ab424&DisplayLang=en -- Ben...

Digits in text cannot format as Numbers ?
Hi, I receive a weekly report from our IT and the digits (in general format and align to the left though ) cannot be changed to ordinary numbers so that I can sort them in A-Z. When I highlight the whole digit column and format it to Numbers,nothing change. I am running Office 2000 and OS XP Pro. I once saw the latest Office 2003 having a feature to convert such digits to Numbers without any problem. Anyone has a solution or workaround ? Thanks Regards ST -- st24961 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ st24961's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/m...

removing dashes from phone numbers
i have a column of phones numbers with the format 555-111-2222 and I want to remove the dashes so that they are 5551112222 so that I can use a vertical lookup. What's the easiest way to do this? =SUBSTITUTE(A1,"-","") HTH Jason Atlanta, GA "Brad" wrote: > i have a column of phones numbers with the format 555-111-2222 and I want to > remove the dashes so that they are 5551112222 so that I can use a vertical > lookup. What's the easiest way to do this? You can use Edit Find to open the find/replace window. Then find - and replace with no...

highlight duplicate numbers
If I enter a number into any cell which has already been entered into another cell, regardless of row or column, is there any way in which my attention could be drawn to the fact that this number is already in the worksheet, i.e. by highlighting or something similar. Conditional formatting will do it with a formula of say =COUNTIF(A:IV,A1)>1 -- HTH Bob Phillips "css" <css@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D83A67B2-9C17-4094-A25F-F9C4B1A7DAD3@microsoft.com... > If I enter a number into any cell which has already been entered into another > cell,...

Formula to Include Rounding a Number
here is my current formula: =SUM(L3-E3) I need the result of this to be a rounded number, up or down, 0 decimal places. It is important to round the number UP or Down. I can't use "format cell" on this one, as I cut and past special this range of cells, and it is used in another calculation which needs to be a rounded number, 0 decimal places -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi! You say =sum(L3-E3). Perhaps =sum(E3:L3) ? Anyway: you want to round this number - so far as I can tell physically, permanently. To what accuracy do you want to round? Integer? 2...

Reports: Group with date by week
Hello, Making a report in Access 2007 and I am grouping the data by week. Access starts the week on a Sunday. Can i change it to Sunday for this Report? Thanks! On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:56:03 -0800, Luc Barrette wrote: > Hello, > > Making a report in Access 2007 and I am grouping the data by week. Access > starts the week on a Sunday. Can i change it to Sunday for this Report? > > Thanks! What function are you using to group by the week? Look up the arguments used in that function. You will find an argument to start the week at any other day. -- Fred Please respond o...

Formula to split Text from Numbers in cell
Hi everyone I have a column of data as follows Joe Bloggs 995.1 Fred 22.6 James Brian Jones 333.54 Ted Baker 3875.34 etc The name can be any number of words and the size of the number changes with each entry. Is there any way to split the text and numbers into two separate columns using a code? I tried using the search command with an isnumeric inside but to no avail...... I also thought of looking for a space from the right hand side but I don't know how to do it. Any suggestions? Thanks John Ortt =LEFT(A1,FIND("~",SUBSTITUTE(A1," ","~",LEN(...

How can I get Excel 2003 to display dates before 1900
I work with an Access database of baptisms, burials and marriages dating from 1500. When I try to publish results in Excel 2003, the dates befoe 1900 are displayed with the hash sign as negative dates! How can I format these results correctly? Quote from Norman Harker You can enter dates pre 1900 as text but they wouldn't be treated the same as 'real' Excel dates. Just prefix the entry with a ' Alternatively, John Walkenbach has a free download Extended Date Function Add-In that allows dates from 1-Jan-400 to 31-12-9999 and those functions allow the various calculation...

calender
When I try to print the 2009 calender - one month to each page, the dates do not change i.e. every month has 31 days and starts on the same day. Check how you set the date range. I cannot duplicate this. What version Publisher are you using? What template are you using? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "annabanana" <annabanana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FCCEAA5-DD84-44CB-8C77-ED934EBF7A4C@microsoft.com... > When I try to print the 2009 calender - one month to each page, the dates do > not change i.e. every month has 31 days and starts on...

i renamed a file i needed and lost the info how do i get it back?
I had 2 files with the same name in excel. After I excited excel, I wanted to rename my new file, and I thought I was renaming the new file, but I actually renamed the old file I was working in and when it said this file exists do you want to change I said yes. I lost all my work. How do I get it back? You can't unless you had a backup. Not nice to excite excel. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Tera" <Tera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6545DD51-3597-45DB-A187-F248ED970C8F@microsoft.com... >I had 2 files with the same n...

How do I set up page numbering to count each spread as one page, .
I am trying to count each spread as one page, and only show page numbers on the bottom right of the right hand page. I dont see many detailed options for this. Is there a way to write my own script to determine the page number, such as Miscrosoft has written the # script which displays the page number. Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to count each spread as one page, and only show page > numbers on the bottom right of the right hand page. I dont see many > detailed options for this. Is there a way to write my own scrip...

I keep getting an unkown error(0x800c8105) please help me!
Hi, I keep getting an unkown error (0x800c8105) in outlook 2002 when I try to retrieve my e-mail... I already uninstall Norton, so I can see if that was the cause but it wasn't. I have windows xp pro with 2gb of ram 60gb hard drive please help!!!!! and thank you Spider ...