How do I get my send button to show

I can create a new message but can not send it, as I do not have a send
button on screen.  I went to help and it suggested maybe I do not have an
account so I tried to set one up but do not have the right connection in the
tool area.  Can someone please help.  I use MS Office Outlook 2003.
0
Maddie (5)

Send button will show up after you correctly set up your account in Tools,
email accounts. Get your POP server settings from your Internet provider.
Outlook is not used for free Web mail like Yahoo or Hotmail.

"maddie" wrote:

> I can create a new message but can not send it, as I do not have a send
> button on screen.  I went to help and it suggested maybe I do not have an
> account so I tried to set one up but do not have the right connection in the
> tool area.  Can someone please help.  I use MS Office Outlook 2003.
0
Mary1 (682)
1/30/2005 4:35:07 PM
Check with your ISP for how to set up your mail account.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, maddie asked:

| I can create a new message but can not send it, as I do not have a
| send button on screen.  I went to help and it suggested maybe I do
| not have an account so I tried to set one up but do not have the
| right connection in the tool area.  Can someone please help.  I use
| MS Office Outlook 2003.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

can't send or receive emails

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS
INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS - www.InternetMillionDollars.biz Watch the VIDEO on YOUTUBE... NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQUjk5EGV0 MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY using 2007 featured INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS as a resource. WORK FROM HOME HOMEBASED JOBS AND IDEAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Professor James Bradley's "Quick and real way to make BIG MONEY on the Internet!" The Independent Finally you have FOUND IT! Make a FORTUNE each month... .... every month! 100% ON AUTOPILOT Read it NOW and CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Are you fed up with being short of MONEY all the time? Do you DREAM about a...

how do i send an e_mail from outlook?
please show me how do i send an e_mail from outlook? gholinezhad wrote: > please show me how do i send an e_mail from outlook? Is this real? Click on "New", write your mail and then click "Send" ...

Mail will not Send/Receive automatically
I have outlook set up to send/receive every minute but it suddenly stopped doing so. Anyone have ideas why? Robin Several. For starters, a one minute polling interval is just nuts. It is difficult to determine why automatic polling is failing when you do not post your mail account type, connection type and polling settings. If automatic polling once worked and now fails, you also need to examine what changes were made to your setup before automatic polling stopped working. In general, here are the reasons automatic polling might fail in Outlook: 1. You have created an unrealistic po...

Re: teach me how to send friends email

no access to send internet email

getting started
I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? damselindistress <damselindistress@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL > address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? When you obtained your packet from SBC, they included all that information. Moreover, it's in the Help section of SBC Yahoo's site. The most likely settings are "pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com" for the incoming serv...

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

Outlook 2003

OL 2000 should not autom send/receive on start
Hi, I found it in OL 2002 but not in OL 2000. How can I define, or better disable, that OL is trying to send/receive mails on starting and closing OL? And it should never automatically try every x minutes to do so. I found this option on OL2000 but my impression is, that OL is still polling the pop3 account for new mails. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks a lot Hans Tools->email accounts->send/receive settings. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail se...

Items for review wont show up
I am using MS Money 2004 Small Business. My checking account balance is downloaded each day from my bank. For the last couple days, it continues to download transactions, and tells me that there are now 8 items to review, but when I open up the account, nothing is bold faced to review. On the pane to the left, it still lists 8 items to review. I even went to the bank website and downloaded in the most recent transactions, but this only made the list of items to review larger. I still can't accept any of them. I have tried a quick repair. I also tried restoring the back up, bu...

Fulfillment type orders
We have orders at the initial status (just entered) and the options to allow delete documents and void documents are enabled on the Sales Order Type. However, we can't get a void or delete button unless we move the fulfillment order through the confirm process to an "Invoice" to get a Delete? What's up with this? Very annoying. Jana, I know it is subtle and wish there was a better way to display it, but the Void option only applies to Invoice type IDs and not Fulfillment Order type IDs ("Void Invoice Documents" vs. "Delete Documents"). Since both t...

I Want a Warning Before Sending Email to Certain Contacts
Can someone tell me how to configure Outlook so that I will get a warning message before sending email to certain contacts? For example, I have certain contacts categorized as "adversary" or "client" and I would like Outlook to make me confirm that I do, in fact, want to send an email to anyone from those categories. The idea is to prevent myself (and colleagues) from accidentally sending an internal email to the wrong person because of Autocomplete, inadvertence, or some other mistake. Thanks in advance. Extra points for a firm-wide solution--something the s...

cannot send e-mail #3
I am getting the following message: message from Outlook 2000, you may receive the following error message: 0X800CCC78 error: The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address It gradually has disabled all of my 3 accounts on Outlook. I can send, but not receive. I think there is some software corruption or a virus. Deleting and re-creating the account does not work Mario D'Avirro <mariod@mdainsurance.com> wrote: > I am getting the following message: > > message from Outlook 2000, you may receive the following > error mes...

How to show query parameters on an Excel page header or worksheet?
Is it possible to display query parameters on a page header or on a worksheet? I have a worksheet that uses a query to retrive data from an ODBC database. The Query prompts for the Start Date and End Date. I would like to be able to print the worksheet and display the Start Date and End Date the user typed in. Thank you for your assistance. ...