How do I get my compuserve e-mail to populate outlook?

I am currently using compuserve as my e-mail provider.  How do I migrate to
using Microsoft Outlook?
0
kateramos (1)

Buy Outlook (alone or as part of Microsoft Office).  Install Outlook.
Define an account within Outlook with the server settings specified by
Compuserve for their POP3 and SMTP servers.  If you cannot find their web
page that lists the server's IP names and ports that you are supposed to
use, and since you are paying them for mail service, call their tech support
to get that information.

"kateramos" <kateramos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am currently using compuserve as my e-mail provider.  How do I migrate to
> using Microsoft Outlook?

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

POST or GET?

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

get a result of an sql into a field

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

OE autodelete OLD mail

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...