how do i forward an e-mail?

I have one new employee, that can not forward a fax from a public fax folder,
but can forward e-mails from his e-mail account? Here is the error I keep
getting.
assistance, contact your system administrator.

            MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=local/DC=hivalley:HVSBS1

0
Gloria (126)

What rights do they have in the public folder?

"Gloria" wrote:

> I have one new employee, that can not forward a fax from a public fax folder,
> but can forward e-mails from his e-mail account? Here is the error I keep
> getting.
> assistance, contact your system administrator.
>
>             MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=local/DC=hivalley:HVSBS1

0
mark564 (750)
4/5/2005 9:31:04 PM

"Mark" wrote:

> What rights do they have in the public folder?
>
> "Gloria" wrote:all employees are set up as owner to the public fax folder and the incoming fax folder.
>
> > I have one new employee, that can not forward a fax from a public fax folder,
> > but can forward e-mails from his e-mail account? Here is the error I keep
> > getting.
> > assistance, contact your system administrator.
> >
> >             MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=local/DC=hivalley:HVSBS1

0
Gloria (126)

can u convert a mac font to pc for me? (reply and i'll send it to ur e mail)
I doubt anyone will respond positively to your request. Fonts are usually copyrighted, and converting them would be a violation of that copyright. This is especially true if the font is a commercial font. Can you not find a Mac equivalent? I believe I've run across freeware converters for just this purpose. You might try versiontracker. I know I found something to convert some fonts I absolutely needed in a bind (but I have since forgotten). "serdar" <serdarsoy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:elqKvj0cFHA.1356@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > > In addition,...

Sending Delayed E-mail
Greetings, Is it possible to prepare an e-mail and have Outlook send it on a scheduled date and time? Does it matter that I use Outlook on my company's server? What steps do I need to take to make sure my e-mail is sent? For example, do I need to leave Outlook open or for that matter my computer on or does the e-mail stay on the server until that date and time? Thanks! coolblueshot@gmail.com <coolblueshot@gmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to prepare an e-mail and have Outlook send it on a > scheduled date and time? Yes. When you compose the message, click View>Option...

No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to do?
No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to=20 do?=B4Can't move mail boxes either... Move Storage group? Can you install or add another hard disk? Drives are cheap now a days. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "John B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1255501c44294$a3ce0f00$a101280a@phx.gbl... No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to do?�Can't move mail boxes either... Move Storage group? then you need to get another, larger drive and move your database/s to it ...

Import cc:mail cca files to Outlook
Hi all - I am looking for a program that will import some old cc:mail archives (.cca files) into Outlook. I use Outlook to do SMTP/POP mail, so it's all stored in a PST file. I have found some converter programs but they require that I am running Outlook with an Exchange mailbox. Any help? thx -Mike ...

Rules imported from Apple Mail

I want to stop sending outofofficereplies to senders of forwarded
I receive a copy of all of my bosses mail, it shows in his own folder in my Outlook. I also have full rights to his mailbox. When I establish an out-of-office reply for myself, everyone who sends him mail gets the reply. Can I set the assistant to only send out-of-office replies to those who have either sent mail directly to my address or cc'd me and NOT send it to those who write my boss? Outlook does that already since forwarded messages are coming from your boss and not the original sender. If this has been set up as a redirection, then it is not possible and you'll ...

No creating or forwarding email!!
Every time I try to forward a message or create an new email Outlook freezes (Office XP w/ SP2)If I try to open an attached office doc the same thing happens. Outlook is trying call on different components of office and fails each time. What gives? A corrupt dll? A Detect and Repair would be the first I would try (from the Help Menu) you will need an install media/point "DaveP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1378301c3f7f3$008cd8d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Every time I try to forward a message or create an new > email Outlook freezes (Office ...

Forward in outlook 2002 / 2003
Hello, I have an e-mail which contains a form. This e-mail must be forwarded to a lot of recipients. I've tested some mail readers, without any problem. But, in MS Outlook 2002 / 2003, when I try to forward the message, the html code changes, converting my <form action='http://xxx' name='f'> into <form>. What I mean is that I lose the essential parameters to send the form. Of course, when I recieve the e-mail forwarded by outlook 2002/2003, and I try to submit the form, it can't be able to send the data, because it have no information about where and how ha...

Redirect all mail in outlook
Hi, I used to have Outlook as my email-client. Now I use a web-based-one. How to move|redirect all my old mail to my new webbased? Solution is redirecting the email, but there is no function for redirecting multiple emails at once in Outlook. Somebody capable to make a script foro this? I imagine a script doing something like this: --- for each email{ redirect to email@domain.com} --- oeas <odd.aamot@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1167382209.428176.116930@79g2000cws.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I used to have Outlook as my email-client. > Now I use a web-based-one. > ...

forwarding emails #3
When I try to forward some html emails I get 'unspecified error'. This happens in Microsoft outlook 2003 sp2. The same email I can forward fine in Microsoft outlook 2003 sp1. Try this: Start - Run - type in "regsvr32 ole32.dll" without the quotes. Make sure Outlook (and other apps) is closed first. Tim "rchilambi" <rchilambi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCCFA074-9D06-4D84-AA24-C9C876951E2D@microsoft.com... > When I try to forward some html emails I get 'unspecified error'. This > happens in Microsoft outlook 2003 s...

Single Singn on to Exchange Mail Boxes
Hello, My site currently runs MS CRM 4.0, Active Directory and MS Exchange server for mail and calendar. We do have a rather strict password policies, where the users are to change their domain password every 60 days. In most cases, the users, 'forget' to also change the password in the CRM to access the Exchange their mail boxes, expecting single sign on as with most of the other miscrosoft software, which every 2 months causes lots of support issues (like workflows not completing, and mail router not being able to access their mail boxes). Is there a way to automate that the ...

NG for Windows Mail?
Is there a newsgroup for "Windows Mail" ? Michael microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail "Michael Moser" <michael.nospam.moser@nospam.freesurf.ch> wrote in message news:6CFD2FBE-3D7A-4835-9617-399A2587CE9B@microsoft.com... > Is there a newsgroup for "Windows Mail" ? > > Michael > > ...

Mail Merge Probs
Hey Just wondering if anyone could help me with this? I am laying something up 4 up on 11 x 17 paper and I have placed text boxes in four different spots on this and i want to Merge data to each box but it is mergeing the same record over and over. Now I know in word you can just add <<Next record>> and it works but in Publisher it is different. Could someone please shed some light on this for Thanks Jamie In news:97B20615-AC2A-4B4E-9486-9A4753BB25CA@microsoft.com, Jamie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted: > Hey, > > Just wondering if anyone could help m...

Blocking forwarding in public folders
Exchange 5.5 I need to create a new public folder which my users and people outside of the company will be posting to. Unfortunately, the data being posted is proprietary and the originator would like us to block the ability of our users to forward the posts outside of the company (for this folder only). Can this be done, and if so, how would I go about doing it. Thank you. that would not be easy, if it's even possible...if people have the rights to view the folder contents, and they also have rights to send/receive Internet email, I don't see how you could stop them from forwarding...

change the size of Font for reading incoming mail
hi, buddies. I'd like to change the Font with incoming email in my outlook2003. my operation is in the following. click options on the Tools menu, and then click Mail Setup tab, click Fonts. So I change the Font in this items:"When composing and reading plain text" but I can't find the font to take any change when I read incoming email. What my question is how I can change the Font size in the incoming email. thanks is the incoming mail plain text and the change isn't working or is the incoming mail html? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://ww...

Mail in Outbox can take several hours to go out
Using Outlook 2000 on WinXP Pro system. Outgoing mail sits in the Outbox for two or more hours before it goes out and appears in sent mail. Occasionally outgoing mail will not go out at all. This occurs with both new email or replies. Receive mail okay. Just a send problem. Anyone have an idea what is going on? wow... that is awesome... unfortunately, Outlook did not enterthe birthdays into the Calendar for the imported contacts, it only does it for each contact created in outlook... hehe... I will get it though; thank you very much for finding that for me, it will still...

Import contacts from received E-Mail in OWA (Outlook Web Access 20
Hello, if one of our customers receives a E-Mail with Outlook 2003 contact in the appendix, the OWA customer can open the appendix without problems, but it is not possible to save the the new contact in his own contacts. The button "safe and close" is not available (button is grey). Windows/Exchange 2003 native enviroment (last servicepacks installed), Office 2003 SP2, Windows XP SP2 (IE6 SP2) Could it be an administrative task in our OWA config or could it be a security problem? We already have check the MS KB-Article (883575) for the IE6 security and popup-blocker problem. ...

Outlook 2003 Sending Mail ?
It appears something has gone wrong as Outlook try to send a message that it thinks needs to be sent. There is nothing in the outbox either. What do I need to do? Where should I look? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Carl http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Iced Tea asked: | It appears something has gone wrong as Outlook try to send a mes...

Delete an attachement in a received mail
Hello everybody, I have a few mails with rather large attachements. Therefor, I would like to delete the attachement but keep the mail itself. Does anybody now how to do this? I tried with a right-click on the attachement, but I can't select "Remove" since it is grayed out. Thanks in advance. Save the message to the Desktop. File | Save as | Desktop | Save. Open it with Notepad. Highlight and delete the attachment code and drag the message back to a folder in WLMail. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Jo"...

Forwarding of locally known recipients
Our current mail path is: Internet--->Linux Gateway/AV--->Mail Router From there mail is delievered to either our Exchange Server for users, or to a Linux mail server for our ticketing system. We want to archive all our email from one location. In this case the Mail Router makes the most sense. The problem is that with our current configuration email from one Exchange user to another never makes it to the Mail Router because the recipient is known locally. Is there a way to force Exchange 2003 to send all outgoing email to a certain host, regardless of the recipient haveing...

Sending/Receiving E-mail
Just recently, I installed Outlook 2000. Now, I have a Microsoft Broadband Adapter to use for connecting me to the net. Now, I do have aol, but I do also care to use Outlook for sending/receive e-mail. But, How do I send/receive mail? I know I hit "Send/Recieve Mail" but, it won't actually send my mail. What it will do is put it in the "Outbox" not in "Sent Items" is there a way i can fix that? ...

Showing intenet headers on recieved mail
How? I can see how to do it in OE but not Outlook.... "Paul Williams" <paulfoel@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cf82h3$2f6$1@titan.btinternet.com... > How? I can see how to do it in OE but not Outlook.... > > View-Options ...

Service Call Escalations
Hi, I am trying to get service call escalations to work so that an email is sent when an escalation is done. Please help with the steps required. I am using the vs10 fabrikam database. To date I have: 1. Setup a service call escalation - from status Entered to Dispatched assigned to technician NEIL. This technician has been setup to use service the items found under the equipment configuration for the equiment piece on the service call. The technician also has a schedule of 8am-5pm each day. An email address has been setup for this technician. 2. Created a service call and assigned it to...

Outlook 2007 Does not pull all POP mail emails
I have Outlook 2007 running on WinXP Professional. Outlook does not pull all my mail from my POP mail accounts and when my computer is off. Even if I leave the computer on it still has issues with my emails not ending up in my Outlook. I have Outlook set to pull emails ever two minutes. I have no filters running either. I have these large gaps where no email are downloaded at all. If I look on the Gmail website at my email I see several that have not been grabbed by Outlook. Any help would be appreciated Warren -- Warren Jorgenson. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com...

forward email from corp. mailbox to hotmail
sorry if this is wrong area, i forget how to do the following: i want my exchange/outlook mail to automatically forward my inbox mail to my hotmail account. i want a copy in outlook and hotmail. i have done this before, but cannot remember. Is is a rule i create or something else within outlook?? thanks ...