How do I find Outlook 2007 archive folders that disappeared?

I set up archive folders and could view them, stored onto a spearate hard
disk.Today, when Outlook loaded, the archive folder group has disappearedd
from view and I do not know how to find/restore.Any ideas?
0
Nigel (119)

Check again in Folder Tree View
Otherwise, within Outlook, File>Open>Data File.........browse to the
location and open the Archive
If the location is an external drive, if that drive is not connected when
you start Outlook, OL will complain

"Nigel" <Nigel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I set up archive folders and could view them, stored onto a spearate hard
> disk.Today, when Outlook loaded, the archive folder group has disappearedd
> from view and I do not know how to find/restore.Any ideas?

0
notvalid5776 (249)

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

find action on log file

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Find and Replace Footnote Numbering
I often have documents where I need to put formatting before or after the footnote number for every footnote, often for hundreds of footnotes...anyone know how I can do this in one shot? I know I can specify ^f in find and replace, but only in the find portion...it gives an error if you put it in replace. ...

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

how to find an item in a list control?

cannot open hyper links in outlook