How do I extract and save a list of email addresses in Outloook?

How do I extract and save a list of email addresses in certain folders in
Outlook?  I am in a discussion list for chiropractors and I save all the
email messages in a folder in Outlook.  I want to extract all the various
email addresses from other chiropractors and save the list of email addresses
in a word document.  Thanks. Grady
0
Grady (5)

Add the addresses to your Contacts as you get them.  Right click on each
address and Add to Contacts. Export to an Excel spreadsheet.

"Grady" wrote:

> How do I extract and save a list of email addresses in certain folders in
> Outlook?  I am in a discussion list for chiropractors and I save all the
> email messages in a folder in Outlook.  I want to extract all the various
> email addresses from other chiropractors and save the list of email addresses
> in a word document.  Thanks. Grady
0
Mary1 (682)
3/22/2008 11:54:00 PM
Grady wrote:
> How do I extract and save a list of email addresses in certain folders in
> Outlook?  I am in a discussion list for chiropractors and I save all the
> email messages in a folder in Outlook.  I want to extract all the various
> email addresses from other chiropractors and save the list of email addresses
> in a word document.  Thanks. Grady

CodeTwo Outlook Export freeware might help you:
http://www.codetwo.com/pages/freeware/outlook_export.php

--
Best regards,
Michal [Microsoft Outlook MVP]

http://www.codetwo.com
Share Outlook on the net without Exchange!
0
michal123 (15)

Combo or List box
I'm struggling with list or combo boxes and would appreciate some help or maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing. I have a form in which I enter several codes to create the criteria for a report query. This works just fine. There is an associated description for each code in other tables. All I want to do is to display alongside the input box the associated description of the code I've just entered. Thanks On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:00:02 -0700, SeeJay <SeeJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >All I want to do is to display alongside the input box the associated &...

How do I save a publication as a 300dpi jpeg ?
Hi, (MS Publisher 2002) I am trying to save a publication to a 300dpi jpeg file, however no option for quality comes up when doing a 'save as' and the file is saved at 96dpi ? Also tried saving as .tif file but this was also saved at 96dpi (and could not be read by Photoshop CS) Any help welcomed Regards Nick NickT <NickT@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to save a publication to a 300dpi jpeg file, however no > option for quality comes up when doing a 'save as' and the file is > saved at 96dpi ? Microsoft Publish...

How do I set the worksheet to save before closing?
When there is a change in a worksheet and I try to close it, a message asks me whether I want to save the worksheet or not? How do I turn on this notification before closing the sheet? Open your workbook. Hit Alt+F11 or Tools-->Macro-->Visual basic editor (VBE). On the left, double-click ThisWorkbook. Paste the following code into the ThisWorkbook code window. Hit the Save diskette at top-left. Close the VBE. Make a change to the workbook, and close it to test. Was the change saved? Should be. :) Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) ActiveWorkbook.Save...

Outlook email password always requested
I use MS Outlook 2002 SP3 in Vista. The email password is asked for every time. Is there a fix for this? James A known issue - see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, James Truelove asked: | I use MS Outlook 2002 SP3 in Vista. The email password is asked for | every time. Is there a fix for this? | James "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <What@ever> wr...

Missing Text in emails replied to via Lotus Notes
I use Outlook 2003 to create emails. Using either plain text or html format, when I send the email to a colleague who uses Lotus Notes, and they hit reply to the email type their response. I do not receive or read any of their text in the incoming mail in Outlook. If I use an alternative Email client such as Pegasus, I can read their text. What can I do to fix this, how can I get the missing text back from within Outlook, without getting them to re-create a new email with their response? I think that I have solved this. I think that when the option to remove blank lines is ticked. Ou...

Allow a contact to use its Account's addresses
Since contacts associated to an Account all use the same addresses, allow a contact to use its Account's addresses ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9c809...

Outlook contacts list issue
I am in the process of recovering data from an anchange disaster. I had all of the mailboxes recovered and are all in PST files. I am now going through and showing users how to import their calendars, contacts, mail etc. When a user imports his/her contacts, everything goes fine until they try to use those contacts through the address book. The address book does not show any contacts added by the import. Any newly created contacts are visible. I have found that if I change the email address of an imported contact, that contact will then appear in the address book. This indicates ...

Email blocked
Hello All I have a problem with receiving email from a certain domain, I can receive email from one user at that domain but not from any other user, there ISP is telling them that it is on our side that it is being blocked, we have nortons doing filtering but the emails are not even gettting to the filters, we can receive email from everybody else with no problem, we have exchnge 2000, could this be a DNS issue or is it coming from there ISP that is hosting there email, we can receive email from other domains that there ISP is hosting with no problem. ...

Where have my emails gone?
Hi there, we are in the process of merging with a new parent company and currently have two mail boxes setup in Outlook. I copied some mails from one mail box to the other and they have left the original mailbox but do not appear in the new one. However, I can find the messages by using a Search Folder. Apparently, the messages are in a folder called IPM_SUBTREE. What is that? ...

CRM Email 12-29-03
I have successfully installed the email router, and i was able to send emails from crm and successfully receive them (both to company domain and outside clients). I have noticed though: 1. when i send email activity to CRM users (CRMEmailEnabled attribute assigned), they do not receive this in their queue - actually the application should generate another activity appending CRMxxxx to the subject line which doesn't happen in this case 2. Internal mails (company domain) We can not send emails to CRM. I have followed the steps in the guide, created a queue...everything and i am still...

Not getting all my emails
computer with XP and OE crashed. Have W7 now... downloaded windows live... can send and recieve but not getting all of my emails... (have other accounts set up with same email address.. am getting emails there but not all in W7). Have a Pop3 account. Never any problems with OE... don't understand why I recieve some emails and not others... some emails I send and people reply to I am not getting either. Any help would be appreciated. Are these actual different accounts, or different e-mail addresses that are aliases for the same Inbox? How are they set up? (i.e. rules moving t...

song list
is there a way of generating a list in excel from songs i have saved on my d drive? If all of your files are in this format, I have one artist - title.mp3 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "nick" <nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0916245E-11D0-4946-A689-A3E6C9CE3C77@microsoft.com... > is there a way of generating a list in excel from songs i have saved on my d > drive? i do have them in that format "Don Guillett" wrote: > If all of your files are in this format, I have one > > artist - title.mp3 > &...

How do I reactivate the incomplete address checK?
I accidentally deselected this and I need to have outlook check the addresses of my contacts! "violetpilot" <violetpilot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CEB8A9F-AA31-418D-BD5C-BA998AC55D31@microsoft.com... >I accidentally deselected this and I need to have outlook check the addresses > of my contacts! Enter a portion of the address and press Ctrl+K to check for addresses. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] That would depend on your Outlook version which you should never fail to mention when you ask a question. In my my version it is i...

List servers and their DNS server settings
I am trying to get a list of server names and their primary and secondary DNS server settings. If I try the following command: get-wmiobject Win32_networkadapterconfiguration -computername "servername | select name, DNSServerSearchOrder It would give me the specific servername and its dns addresses. I know have a list of computernames which I would like to list out and their DNSserversearchorder settings (DNS settings) I tried putting the list of computernames in a text file by using get-qadcomputer | export-csv C:\computername.txt -notype Then I used the get-con...

extract year from Date Value
Good morning, Could someone help me extract the year portion from a date value such as this 11/20/2009? Thanks in advance, Mike With the Date in A1, place =YEAR(A1) in B1 Takeadoe wrote: > Good morning, > > Could someone help me extract the year portion from a date value such > as this 11/20/2009? > > Thanks in advance, > > Mike ...

Multiple Exchange Servers and Email Router
When installing CRM 4 Email Router in an environment with 2 Exchange servers, where do I need to install the Email Router? it is not requirement in CRM 4.0 to install the exchange router on exchange. All you need to do is to choose the exchange server name while configuring the router . I myself had installed the router on CRM server. /Aamir ...

how do I add a 'web address' to a cell in excel with a hyperlink?
how do I add a 'web address' to a cell in excel with a hyperlink? I am a new student to computers, and part of a test is to insert a hyperlink to a cell in excel linking to a web address. I have searched computer for any 'Hyperlink' connection words, but I think it not on here, Is that possible, although I have top of range computer. Anyone with a solution? I be ever so greatful. in xl2002 ctrl+k>in the link to select existing web page>either type in (at the bottom) or point to the url on your browser>enter -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austi...

Email deletion over X amount of time for subfolders
I'm trying to configure the mailbox manager so it cleans out everyone's mailbox once a week for emails that are over a year old. I had no problem with cleaning out the Inbox, but none of the emails in the subfolders are deleted. I selected 'All Other Mail Folders' option, but that didn't work. Anyone know how to go about doing this or having this same problem? Thanks, John ...

Creating multiple reply to address
I want to create multiple reply to addresses in Outlook Express. Is this possible? For example, when I send you an e-mail from my laptop, and you click REPLY, I want it to send an e-mail to stevertr@shrewsbury.net AND stevertr@blackberry.com I know how to create a reply to address of course, but I can't get it to accept more than one. Tried using a colon, semi colon, comma etc... Steve This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, and 2003. If you have questions regarding Outlook Express please post your question in one of the applicable groups: microsoft.public....

Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 crashes when downloading email
I have tried everything to try and figure out why Outlook is crashing. I ran sfc, I reinstalled XP SP3, IE 8, Outlook 2007 and as a last try installed Outlook 2010. I tried new email profiles and I ran a full scan with Microsoft Security Essentials and Malaware but nothing! This thing is driving me crazy! I don't want to do a reinstall of XP as I would rather spend the time on Windows 7 in a few months down the road when I spec out some hardware. Is there anything left to try???? What's logged to the Event Viewer about this? Also see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/...

Notification Email on duration date
Hi I have a question that is there any way to send email to owner when their task is reaching due date set for the task. I tried to make it work with workflow but I couldn't. Also I read through all the post here and couldn't find anything relating to my question. Sorry, subject should be "Notification Email on due date", note "duration date" Thks, motoC "motoC" wrote: > Hi > > I have a question that is there any way to send email to owner when their > task is reaching due date set for the task. > > I tried to make it work with...

Best way to save user level Control history?
I am creating a large complex C# WinForm app under VS2008. I have several custom controls where I need to save the history of user entries. For example a search text entry box where I save the last 20 entries on a per user basis. I had originally, thought that creating a .settings file for this purpose would be the way to go. But, lists are difficult to work with programmatically as Property settings. What I have done is saved the history into a System.Collections.Specialized.StringCollection object and then write or read them to a disk folder with a BinaryFormatter.Serialize() ...

Cannot send email 12-11-09
I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** Chances are, you have a typo in the mail server name. If you need more help, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a = reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Randy" <RRestle@comcast.net> wrote in message = news:%2326x76meKHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** ...

Setting up new email
Hi I recently switched to MSN Internet service and want to set up my Outlook email program to receive mail at home. I don't know the pop3 and other information to put into the program so that I can resume receiving email there. I have both Outlook Express and Outlook 200 installed on the computer, whick is running on W98SE. Thanks for any help! Terry Ray plinus74@msn.com Consult the MSN help files for the correct information. Note: Many accounts were converted to HTTP accounts only. POP3 accounts may be unavailable depending on your service package. --� Milly Staples [MVP - ...