How do I configure the MS-Outlook to send messages offline ?

"rakeshalhan" <rakeshalhan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I configure the MS-Outlook to send messages offline ?

Tools-Send/Receive Settings-Define Send/Receive Groups and check the boxes
under When Outlook is Offline

0
gordon7598 (483)

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Recieve Mail Before Sending

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Message comes as an attachment

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Offline defragmentation for Priv1
Hello, I have an Exchange 2000 standard server running for a long time. Now the priv1.edb is over 12GB. I have to move mailboxes from priv1 to other storage groups. After the movement, the priv1 has a lot of free space inside the database. I want to have an offline defragmentation to reduce the file so that the backup window can be shorter. I know there are some Exchange service accounts like Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector, SMTP, System Attendant, SystemMailbox, etc. are stored in the priv1 database. When I dismount the priv1 for the offline deframentation, does the Exchange ...

Outlook 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

outlook 98 corperate forms