How do I change the default email Template folder in Outlook? (nt)

0
corn (4)

Why do you think that's something you want to do?=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"corn" <corn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =

0
suemvp (4038)
9/7/2005 11:01:27 PM
I like to save these for easy access, so I can attach them to email without
thumbing through several folders.  On top of that, if I could get it to point
to a network destination, then everyone could access the same templates.
What bugs me is I know I've done this before, I just can't figure it out
again.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> Why do you think that's something you want to do?
>
> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
>    Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
>      http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm
>    and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
>      Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
>      http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
>

> "corn" <corn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6BFA326-22FD-467B-B2E6-49E076D388F5@microsoft.com...

0
corn (4)
9/8/2005 3:15:07 PM
Nevermind.  You have to use Word.  Tools/options/File Locations

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> Why do you think that's something you want to do?
>
> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
>    Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
>      http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm
>    and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
>      Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
>      http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
>

> "corn" <corn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6BFA326-22FD-467B-B2E6-49E076D388F5@microsoft.com...

0
corn (4)
9/8/2005 3:35:04 PM
So you're talking about Word templates, not Outlook .oft template files? =

> Nevermind.  You have to use Word.  Tools/options/File Locations
>=20
> "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:
>=20
>> Why do you think that's something you want to do?=20

>> "corn" <corn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =

0
suemvp (4038)
9/8/2005 4:30:58 PM
Oddly enough, changing the Template folder is only an option in Word, but it
works for both.  I realize I didn't mention this was for XP, sorry about
that.  Once you make the change in Word, the change holds for Outlook whether
you use Word as the e-mail editor or save as .oft.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> So you're talking about Word templates, not Outlook .oft template files?
>
> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
>    Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
>      http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm
>    and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
>      Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
>      http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
>

> "corn" <corn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BBB4509-39DB-4FAD-89F1-069FA1937480@microsoft.com...
> > Nevermind.  You have to use Word.  Tools/options/File Locations
> >
> > "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:
> >
> >> Why do you think that's something you want to do?
>
> >> "corn" <corn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6BFA326-22FD-467B-B2E6-49E076D388F5@microsoft.com...

0
corn (4)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

invalid email address

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Emails #3

Having problem with spoofing email

Change position ID in HR

outlook 97 and express email problems