how do i change or remove a signiture that is under outo text hea.

 Someone please help i am using outlook 2003 and i am triyng to change a
signiture that is under auto text. to get into it i open a message push
insert then outo text then signiture. I want to change it. I have closed the
untilted message gone to tools then options then mail format then signitures
then remove all the signitures but the signiture  under insert and outo text
is still there

See if this helps:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HP051860291033.aspx

--
Bill R
"nearly bald with frustration" <nearly bald with
frustration@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Someone please help i am using outlook 2003 and i am triyng to change a
> signiture that is under auto text. to get into it i open a message push
> insert then outo text then signiture. I want to change it. I have closed
> the
> untilted message gone to tools then options then mail format then
> signitures
> then remove all the signitures but the signiture  under insert and outo
> text
> is still there

0
BillR9171 (440)

can't save changes to workbook; ready only
We use and Microsoft Excel Workbook as our database and I am the primary person that makes changes and those changes are saved on the other two people's copies who work in the office. This morning when I tried to save changes it would not let me and changed my copy and their copies of the workbook to a [read only] [shared] [compatibility mode] database.xls This when I clicked save a box came up stating that there over 265 persons using the database at this time. Which can't be possible since we only have 3 people in our office who use it only a daily basis. It was ...

Excel text box #2
Is there a way to set the default text alignment to "center" for both vertical and horizontal in the draw text box? I am using Excel 2000. I found it for the cell default. That's what I want to do with the draw text box. -- Thanks To get the horizontal centering--just select your text and hit the Center Icon on the format toolbar--just like you would to center text in a cell. I had to hit enter a few times (at the beginning of the text) to center it vertically. rvrl wrote: > > Is there a way to set the default text alignment to "center" for both > ...

Can I stop formatting changes from appearing in "track changes"?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Under track changes preferences, I have &quot;none&quot; selected, yet formatting changes still show up when I chose to display the changes in balloons. I can accept most of the formatting changes in order to eliminate the balloons, but sometimes I click to &quot;accept&quot; 10 or 20 times, but the balloon won't go away. <br><br>I realize that this is only a problem with balloons, but my pagination gets messed up if I don't use balloons. Yes: Turn off "Keep track of f...

Remove active directory
Hello everyone!! I want to remove Active Directory from my exchange 2003 server. Is it supported? will I lose functionality in Exchange? Thank you, Cristina what exactly do you mean? you cannot run Exchange 2003 without active directory...what is it you wish to remove? "Cristina Boero S." <CristinaBoeroS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4FF2A45-F114-4C35-9768-47B078B6AC85@microsoft.com... > Hello everyone!! > > I want to remove Active Directory from my exchange 2003 server. Is it > supported? will I lose functionality in Exchange? > > T...

ACC2000: change string to int
I have a customer number that is a string, but I need to change it to an integer variable. Assigning: iCust = sCust does not work. (I just want to drop leading zeroes in the string. It can stay a string if that's easy.) Is there a function to convert string to int? I could not find one in Access help. String() seems to convert a numeric to a string data type. Thanks. Try use: Int(sCust) or Val(sCust) If you want to find Help on these types of functions, first open any module and then open Help. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donat...

How do I change my "Personal Contacts" to just Contacts?
My computer crashed but not before I saved my Outlook folder. The problem is how do I import all of the data (emails, contacts, calendar) into the right places? The old was 2003; the new is 2007. As of now, the old "Outlook" folder is sitting on my new Desktop, which probably doesn't make the most sense. The main issue is that all of my contacts are listed as "Personal Contacts" when I really want to make them just "Contacts" in general and create a subset of truly personal contacts. Thanks. goodguy9544;112956 Wrote: > My computer cra...

How can i change chart data point format based on value?
I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would like to change the color of an individual data point column depending on value. Thanks very much. You want to make a conditional chart: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ "Harold96" <Harold96@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3674450D-70A9-4227-B29A-36262B7BE723@microsoft.com... >I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would...

is there a faster way to get text
Everytime I want to type something, I have to go back up to the Text Box, is there a quick key stroke that will allow me to keep typing without having to click on the Text Box over and over again? Denise, If you have PPT 2003, double click the textbox icon on the drawing toolbar. From that moment on you can click and type as many textboxes as you will. To stop just press escape or double click the icon again. If you have PPT 2007, you can do the same thing by right-clicking the textbox icon to lock the button. Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "Denise" wrote: > ...

text wrapping #6
How do I get text to wrap around a gallery object? The same way as any wrapping. What problem are you having? Select the object, Arrange, Order, bring to the front (alt+F6). If you have a border around your publication, send it to the back first. (alt+shift+F6). -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "rita alford" <rita alford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B08694CB-BB1C-43E5-B9F7-250D8ECF6448@microsoft.com... > How do I get text to wrap around a gallery object? ...

cannot change part of a merged cell
This is the error a user receives when he tries to copy one cell into another made up of 3 merged cells. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Is this a fluke? thanks, dominique Copying one cell to a merge of three cells should work. Are you "sure" it is only one cell that is being copied each time? Maybe "sometimes" it is one cell and "other times" more than one. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:02:57 -0400, "Dominique Schroeder" <dmschroe@woodmeistercorp.com> wrote: >This is the error a user receives when he...

Rich Text
Hi, One of my clients wants to record job position description in CRM. However, lack of rich text functionality in CRM makes it harder for them to use CRM. Is there any way I can provide rich text within CRM - whether by configuration, .NET customization or a third party add on? Please advise. Thanks, Shikhar have you tried using the data type (ntext) and format "text area" ? ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ Hi Aamir, How do you format the "text area" to give a rich text functionality? Thanks for taking time to respond. Shikhar "A...

Change pivot chart options
Is it possible to modify fields through VB on pivotcharts? For instance I have a chart that shows sales per date. And I'd like to use the same chart to show sales by month or sales by week without the user having to move things around themselves. I can easily set up 2 different Pivotcharts but that seems redundant if they use the exact same layout and data. Thanks, ...

Change system message
When you have a combo box where you must choose something from a list and the list to list property is set to Yes the message that comes up is "The text you entered isn't an item in the list. Select an item from the list, or enter text that matches one of the listed items" I would like to personalize that message based on the control (this so I can change the message depending on the control - different control different message). Is there a way to do this? Thanks. Sarah, use something like this in the NotInList event for the combobox: Private Sub Combo10_NotInList(Ne...

changing columns in the select names dialog box
Outlook 2003 using Microsoft Exchange Server. 1) Is it possible to change which columns display and in what order in the "select columns" dialog box? 2) I have found that I can remove a column by dragging and sliding a column to the left against the next column on the left. Unfortunately I have removed some columns that I would like to see. How do I get the columns to appear again? Many thanks. Jeff 1) No.=20 2) That's a tricky one! It took a couple of minutes for me to figure = out. Position your mouse pointer exactly over the divider on the left = side of the colu...

Changing format of a particular point in a series (conditionally/vba)
I have a single series which is charted each month and want to automatically format one of the points (a bar) a different colour. Is it possible to do this automatically? thanks for any advice david marcus - note the email address will not work Hi! Click once on the particular bar where you wish to have different color, system will select all bars in the chart. Click once again, the system will select only the bar that you are clicking on. Call out Format Data Point and select the desired color or pattern. >-----Original Message----- >I have a single series which is charted eac...

How do I remove the (blank) from an excel pivot table?
I am trying to create a pivot table from a liston an excel spreadsheet. Many of the items on the list will be blank. On the pivot table, the blank items show up as (blank) - I want the cell to be empty! I tried setting the table empty values but that doesn't work...any help would be greatly apprecated... If you click the small black triangle near the top of the Table, a menu will appear. Just clear the checkbox next to (blank) -- Gary''s Student "MarkfromAZ" wrote: > I am trying to create a pivot table from a liston an excel spreadsheet. Many > of the...

Remove the word 'total' from subtotals
Hi I am doing a subtotal using hte sum function After excel subtotals it inserts the word 'total' in the same line as the field being subtotal How can I remove total? I need to take the subtotaled info and upload it into another program and it will not work with the word totoal there Thanks Have you tried F2 and edit the cell contents to remove what you don't want? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:40:02 -0500, yahoo <nj530@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi > >I am doing a subtotal using hte sum function > >After excel subtotals it inserts the word '...

Change XY tick labels from numeric to text
Hi all. Hope you can help. I am exploring a huge dataset of data by U.S. zip codes. Each row is a zip code, the state the zip belongs to, the state number, and a count of widgets. 91234 AK 2 0.123 91872 AK 2 0.234 91232 AK 2 0.345 26271 AZ 3 0.111 23111 AZ 3 0.222 Although this might sound strange, I am graphing the entire dataset as an XY scatter plot --- with the state number as the x values and the widgets as the y-values. The resultant plot shows the distribution of widgets for each state very quickly and easily and all on one graph. I&#...

Vanishing text boxes
I'm trying to copy, as pictures, a considerable number of charts from different sheets onto a consolidated sheet that I can then distribute without the large quantity of underlying data and calculations. All the charts were generated by the same VBA routine and each includes three text boxes. These are unavoidable. When I copy the charts as pictures one at a time by hand I've not met any problems. However, doing the copying within a VBA loop results in some of the copied charts appearing without their text boxes. Whenever this happens all three text boxes are missing, even though ...

Shading text using keyboard shortcuts

Pivot Table -- Text??
I don't think this is possible, but thought I'd check to be sure. Can a pivot table display text values or must a pivot table do calculations and only display numbers?? I am basically trying to create a report from data I pulled from MS Project... I've got a resource name, a list of dates, and a list of projects. I'm looking for a solution to the cross tab report "who does what when." I want to create a pivot table that will display the dates as columns, and the resource names as rows... and then in the data section the project name. I want it to look somethin...

Copy ranges into email
Hi, How do i add more than one item to the body of a outlook mail using vba. I am using named range to select the items. i want to add Text, the leave two lines HTMLBody then leave two lines and add another HTMLBody and leace two lines and add Text I have a function that does the RangetoHTML after passing myRange to it. I am getting confused here. With OutMail .To = s .CC = "SH-DI-List" .BCC = "" .Subject = n & " - Trades in Pending Queue in SW " & Format(Now, "dd-Mmm-yyyy") & _ "...

How can a calculated value be displayed wiyhin a text string
I am trying to display calculated value in a text string. The value could change as the variables change. the use of the Ampersand "&" ="all " & (2+3) & " people" will show as all 5 people If you want the number to be in a given format check the text() funciton in help. "Furrukh" wrote: > I am trying to display calculated value in a text string. The value could > change as the variables change. You don't give any details, but perhaps something like ="The sum of the first 10 values is " & SUM(A1:A10) &a...

Import Text to specific cell
I'd like to import a set of data to specific, non-sequential, cells in a spreadsheet. Is there a way of doing this without using VBA? e.g. 3 fields worth per row of source data with the first being Column and the second being row and third being the text (or number) to put in a cell. Data: A 3 "3.5 Course1" C 5 " 3 Course 3" etc. This would put "3.5 Course1" in cell A:3, " 3 Course 3" in C:5 etc. It seems as though it ought to be doable. Any help would be appreciated. Jim Mitchell I don't think you can without VBA Assuming your ...

having one field display when another field changes
I have a field CHSTAT that updates in the original database I want a new field that will display something different as the CHSTAT updates and changes ie. CHSTAT = "10" new field = "Printed"......CHSTAT = 20 new field= "Located" Cheers!! In tables and fields you should have a table that has a field that has the CHSTAT values and a field that has the equivalent text values. Then you join that table to the current table in a query on the CHSTAT values. If you want to do this on a form, you could use a combobox to select the values. The source ...