how do I change list order in color catagory assignment in office

only 15 color catagories can be displayed in color assignment in office
outlook 2007. I wish to change the order of the list. I tried to number them
1-15, but it did not change the list. It did show 10-15 in the top of the
list, and 1-9 on the bottom. I wish it to show them in order of 1-15, not
necessarily with numbers, but with the color and catagory that I have assigne
to them.
any help would be appreciated THNX

Auto complete form field from separate list
I can't seem to find the answer with the paperclip. I'm designing a form in a worksheet. One field intended for the user t input a "city name" We may be using 20 or 30 cities in total. It woul be great just to have to type a few letters and smack enter. I kno I'm a bonehead cause I can't figure it out, because it's probabl something simple I just haven't figured out yet -- famdaml ----------------------------------------------------------------------- famdamly's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2938 View this thre...

Display Quote Number on Order
Hello, I am trying to display the field named quotenumber on the Order form. I see that there is already a field mapped from Quote.quotenumber to SalesOrder.quoteidname. However, when I go into system customization, I cannot choose to view the quoteidname field in the form. Is this a bug or by design? By design. When the quoteid field is added to the screen, it will actually show the name of the quote. That's about the closest you will be able to get in terms of displaying data from the Quote. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- --------------------...

How can I enarge the font size in a drop-down list?
1. How can I enarge the font size in a drop-down list? 2. How can I prevent someone from changing or deleting the formula in a cell? When I try to protect the cell it prevents the formula from being executed. Formulas still work when protected. If you are using data>validation you cannot change the font, you can use a macro that zooms http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "BobH" <BobH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A63E65DE-CFB3-40FA-B1D8-0E576A436885@microsoft.com... > 1. How can I enarge the font size i...

Perhaps not an outlook problem, but maybe a setting change will help.
Hello, I'm using Outlook 2003 on a Vista Business system. I use it to monitor four email accounts, one POP mail from my work, a gmail account, and two POP accounts from my ISP (Bell), who contracted their mail service to Microsoft some years ago. The two non-ISP accounts work perfectly and are very reliable, but intermittently, one or the other of the ISP accounts start rejecting the username and password, which I know is correct. If I go to the web mail interface and test the username and password - there's no problem, unless the login server really, really is broken, w...

How do I change start-up default settings?
I want my Publisher 2003 to open with different 'arrange', font & font size settings to those originally set by Microsoft A tutorial Setting Text Defaults using Normal.pub by Brian Kvalhei http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "DISMAL" <DISMAL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3718CDE5-4970-4A4B-B17F-AFBAAA40E60E@microsoft.com... >I want my Publisher 2003 to open with different 'arrange', font & font size > set...

Change Junk E-mail SCL
I found out one day that you could change the SCL of what messages will be moved to Junk E-mail folder in Outlook. Does anyone know how this is done and also what is the default SCL level that is filtered to junk E-mail folder? GC GauiC <gudjonmar@gmail.com> wrote: > I found out one day that you could change the SCL of what messages > will be moved to Junk E-mail folder in Outlook. Who told you that was possible? > Does anyone know how this is done and also what is the default SCL > level that is filtered to junk E-mail folder? As far as I can tell, there is no &quo...

Change the default color Excel 2007 uses to highlight selected cel
I'm using Excel 2007 and I'd like to change the default color Excel 2007 uses to highlight the selected cells in a worksheet. When selecting a range (ex. A1:D10). The selected range takes on a light transparent blue. Very hard to see when working in selected range. I've tried changing Office>Excel Options>Popular>Color Scheme - 3 colors to choose from (Blue, Silver, Black). This doesn't make a difference with the selection color at all. Also tried to change the Personalization>Appearance>Different Color Schemes with the Advanced option>Item areas, thi...

Change default sort order
Every object in my Navigation Pane is sorted 'Ascending.' This seems to be the default setting. I want to sort 'Descending' (on date created or modified) in order to bring the most recent object to the top of the Navigation Pane for tables, forms, queries and reports. I can't find anywhere in Access Option a place to make this change. Is this possible? How? VBA code? Ed This is a report forum so I can only assume you want to set the sorting of records in a report. Do this using the Sorting and Grouping dialog. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "OldManEd&...

Can columns be protecteded by an assigned user?
In an attempt to streamline 4 separate worksheets into one, is it possible to setup 4 columns in one Excel worksheet, then protect each column to allow one user to edit their assigned column by unlocking and relocking it? Or is there a better alternative, i.e., linking a main worksheet to each of the four that will show the edits automatically in my main worksheet? You can use the Allow Users to edit Range feature to set up a worksheet so that specific areas can be edited by specifc users. You protect the entire sheet and allow a user to edit a specific range without a pass...

Need product key for Office XP Developer
Please take pity on the absent minded. Back in the heyday of Office XP, I never had the need to set up the developer tools for it. I was a subscriber to MSDN Universal so have all of the DVDs. I just never jumped through their hoops of going on the MSDN site to lookup the product and get the key. I didn't need it then. Now it's out of support and the keys for obsolete products are no longer available from MS. My email address is readily decodable. I'll be most grateful. Thanks -- -Larry- -- To anyone who may have been digging in their archives on my behalf; Thanks, but ...

Is there a way to change preset margins?
I have figured out how to change the default template, which is great. Is there a way to change the margin presets in Word 2007? I don't want to change the default/normal template - I use several types of page marins routinely, but only a couple of them are in the presets. However, I NEVER use the 2003 Default margin with 1.25" side margins. Is there a way to create my own presets to those that I use regularly? Thanks No way to create presets, but you can certainly create templates with the desired margins; see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/CreateATemp...

Business Fax is also in my contact list
When I try to send out a mass e-mail to my suppliers, I get their business fax in my contact list. Is there any way to deactivate this. Thanks for any help. ...

Outlook 2003 Distribution List error
System running XP SP3 My customer has a Distribution List (5 entries), and it was working correctly for some time. Now, when she sends to the List, there are two additional names included from her address book. Editing and/or expanding the list does not show these names.... Ideas? Where to look? Thanks in advance. Grov ...

Changing how Excel INTERPRETS dates
Anybody know how to change the way Excel interprets dates? For the lif of me I can't remember. I don't just mean reformatting a cell. I mean if one would typ "8/11/04" Excel would read this as November 08, 2004 and not August 11 2004. Any hope would be much appreciated, Dav -- dgreenfiel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dgreenfield's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1629 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27689 Hi this is defined in your Windows - Region...

security group/distribution list administration
please take a look at the thread below. i posted this earlier today to the AD group. someone suggested to check here as well to possibly find a workaround instead of having to create and maintain two separate groups. thanks. ------------------------------------------ So far I know you have to create two groups, but check the exchange group, they may have some smart tricks. -- Regards Christoffer Andersson No email replies please - reply in the newsgroup ------------------------------------------------ http://www.chrisse.se - Active Directory Tips "toto" <toto@discussions.mic...

Multiple colors in one stacked bar
I have to create the stacked bar chart based on following data : Bar# Width Kind 1 50 1 80 2 110 4 150 2 199 1 2 70 4 90 1 150 2 223 3 450 4 3 30 1 50 3 67 4 90 1 110 2 150 3 190 2 250 1 I need three bars, the "kind" column determine the colour of one section in current bar and the width determine width of this section. How to do it ? Maybe I have to reformat data ? -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Radoslaw Krzyzan , pl.communicat...

How do I change the category axis number formatting in a Pivot Ch.
I have created a Pivot Chart from Excel data (Excel 2000) and I need to figure out how to change the category axis number formatting. Currently, the dates in the chart are showing up in long form (01/01/2005) and I would like to change this to something shorter like 1/01. I changed the formatting of the data in the original raw data and then in the Pivot Table, but neither of these seemed to change the Pivot Chart formatting. When I right click on the category axis, I do not get the option the change the number formatting (I do for the value axis however). ...

Language changes after update query
I have a data entry form where the user fills out text, numerical data, dates, etc. I created a button in the same form that runs a macro in background containing several update queries. At least 1 record changes from English to some other kind of language or font but it looks like Japanese or Chinese characters. I can't figure out why this happens and only on the that 1 macro. I would very much appreciate your input. TIA On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:10:01 -0800, Y2 <Y2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a data entry form where the user fills out text, numerical data, ...

Showing orders with a certain value of a bit field?
I've included a custom field on the order form. It's a bit field with the values YES and NO. The default value is NO. Our employees use this field to tell the system, if an order has been complete and is ready for invoicing. (We do not want to use the system possibility of completing an order). I've made a custom view of orders, where the view criteria is, that the value of this bit field is NO. And another view where the view criteria is, that the value is YES. However, when I select these views, I cannot see any orders. Could someone please explain, what I'm doing wr...

how do I create a macro to select all colored cells in a worksheet
Need help writing the code for an Excel Macro that would find all cells that have any interior color so that an outer border can be added around all colored cells. Hi, Try this. I've included the code to add the borders but you can delete this if you want to do it manually. Not this will not work for conditionally formatted coloured cells Sub sonic() Dim CopyRange As Range For Each c In ActiveSheet.UsedRange If c.Interior.ColorIndex <> xlNone Then If CopyRange Is Nothing Then Set CopyRange = c Else Set CopyRange = Union(C...

Personal Address book address will not change/update
Hello, I have Exchange 2000 and Outlook XP/2002. I have a personal address book. When I attempt to update the email address of an entry, it always returns to the original SMTP address. Is this a bug? Has anyone encountered this before? Thanks, Rich ...

Office 2004--what's the 3rd installation CD for?
I just purchased and installed MS Office 2004 on my brand-new Mac Mini. Everything seems to be working fine, but the installation process only required two of the three CDs. What's the third installation CD for, and if I didn't use it, am I missing anything from the installation? Hello, Maybe it's the CD for Virtual PC (if you have the professionnal version of MS Office) On 18/11/05 1:43, in article 1132274609.639685.321710@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "japanime" <gkardy@gmail.com> wrote: > I just purchased and installed MS Office 2004 on my brand-new Mac ...

PDFmaker loads when i open any Office program
How do I stop the Adobe Acrobat PDFmaker from loading whenever i open an Office program? In article <1149735234.626126.158000@h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, adam@fanaticalmarketing.com wrote: > How do I stop the Adobe Acrobat PDFmaker from loading whenever i open > an Office program? See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/office/pdftoolbar.html ...

VBA unter Office v. X
Hallo zusammen, ich versuche gerade ein VBA-projekt an MacOS X anzupassen, aber ich kann keine Dokumentation oder Beispiele f�r DECLARE unter MacOS X finden! Konkret m�chte ich die Rainbow Sentinel API auf diese Weise ansprechen, aber ich konnte bisher noch nicht einmal herausfinden, welche Libraries Word �berhaupt unterst�tzt, und wie die entry points zu deklarieren sind. Ich w�rde mich �ber jeden Tipp freuen. Viele Gr��e Sascha Leib -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Sascha Ren� Leib - KOPFteam GmbH - http://www.kopfteam.de/ "There is not, and will...

Advice on changing table indexes
Hello, Our Dynamics GP 10 database has been growing an growing. We've started archiving the data using Company Data Archive, but a big part of the problem still seems to stem from the built-in indexing on a couple of our largest tables: BM30400 - Item Serial/lot history for Inventory Assembly Rows: 92 Million, Data: 17.5 GB, Indexes: 34 GB IV30101 - Item Serial/lot history for Sales Rows: 45 Million, Data: 4 GB, Indexes: 7 GB Are there any DBA gurus out there who can suggest which of the default indexes are worth removing or re-configuring? I'm looking to improve the write ...