How do I change default mail form?

Working in a MS Outlook 2000 Corporate or Workgroup Exchnage Server
environment how do I change the default message form that's used for my
email?

I've created and saved a customised version of teh form, I just need to know
how to point the New button at it.

--
Regards.

Chris.
Remove MAPSON to reply to me directly.

This post represents the views of the author and does not necessarily
accurately represent the views of BT.

print a record in form view
I am building a form and have inserted an event procedure to have the form print one record at a time and it will only print a blank piece of paper. This is my code, can anyone tell me what they think is wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated. rivate Sub cmdPrint_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdPrint_Click DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 8, , acMenuVer70 DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection Exit_cmdPrint_Click: Exit Sub Err_cmdPrint_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_cmdPrint_Click End Sub Assuming that the line rivate Sub cmdPrint_Click() is only missi...

Encoding of Mails sent through CRM Server
Hi all, we're experiencing three problems concerning Microsoft CRM Server 1.2 German: (1) While sending mails the CRM Server violates that the length of a single unterminated line can be 1000 bytes as stated in RFC 788 (see 4.5.3 size of text line). Some firewalls, e.g. Watchguard in default configuration, denies incoming mails (and outgoing also), logging the event "client send oversized line - terminating session". (Watchguard can manually be configured to allow more than 1000 bytes.) Thus, mails to some recipients may never be deliverable as the sender using ...

Updating a table from Form Entry
I have a form that pops up when a user clicks a button to Print said form. The form is for the user to enter the name of the table and any footnotes for that particular form, this form is connected to a table that stores this information for everytime the report is printed. THe problem I having is that when the user enters the information and clicks [PRINT] the report is blank, when I open the table the info the user has entered has not updated onto the table yet. Is there a way so that when the user clicks [PRINT] the footnote table will update BEFORE the report prints? Larry -- Neve...

Update textbox on form
The following are events on two combo boxes on a subform "NewJobsSubform", the first sets the rowsource of the second and also sets a default value in the second. The second event sets the value in the text box "Sell" to the price associated with the RepProduct in cboRepProduct - collected from the table "RepairProducts". "Private Sub cboCatName_AfterUpdate() On Error Resume Next Me.cboRepProduct.RowSource = "SELECT RepairProduct.RepProduct FROM" & _ " RepairProduct WHERE CatName = '" & Me.cboCatName.Value...

How do I get address book to include e-mail address?
When I select to: box in the new message the search box does not include the e-mail address and is not included in the address line. How do i fix that? Any chance the Contacts folder has lost it's "Show this folder as an E-mail Address Book" checkmark in Properties? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197577/en-us "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" check box is dimmed in Outlook Contact folder properties Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!...

How to Change Value of Active Control
I'm writing a routine to change the value of any Active Control to null. I can get the name of the control using ActiveControl.Name but I can't figure out the syntax to change the value of this control. I've tried assigning it to variables but variables aren't working in a: Forms![variable]![variable] = "" Help "Sondreli" <Sondreli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA05A840-2AFE-4F98-ABE9-5D2DD17AE0B8@microsoft.com... > I'm writing a routine to change the value of any Active Control to null. > I > can g...

Pivot Tables & changing data
Hi - I have never used pivot tables in Excel before so hopefully what I am going to ask is possible and not too complicated for me.... :o) I am working with Excel 2003. I have a pivot table already set up and the information is pulling data from a row titled "sum of Subscriber". I added new data in a new column from the main spreadsheet and I would like to pull the data from there. Its titled "Adj Subscriber". Is it possible to switch it? If so, how? Thanks, Anna Marie Anna wrote: > Hi - I have never used pivot tables in Excel before so hopefully what I am &...

Forms Based Authentication
I have configured Exchange 2003 Server on Windows 2003 Server. Everything works , HTTP,HTTPS, OWA Password change , but whenever I enable forms based authentication I recieve an error "440 login timeout" and the page will not load. Pls Help Regards I hesitate, because it doesn't fully match your diagnosis but take a look at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;817379 to see if it's of any help. >-----Original Message----- >I have configured Exchange 2003 Server on Windows 2003 Server. Everything >works , HTTP,HTTPS, OWA Password change ,...

How do Iimport my e-mails from my comcast e-mail to outlook
I would like to have all of my e-mails that go to my comcast e-mail address to be sent to my outlook address, how do I do this. I'm not sure if I have my outlook setup properly, how would I know On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:57:03 -0700, Tonya wrote: > I would like to have all of my e-mails that go to my comcast e-mail address > to be sent to my outlook address, how do I do this. I'm not sure if I have > my outlook setup properly, how would I know There isn't an "Outlook address". MS Outlook is a mail client, your Comcast email address points to a server which...

Mutiple e-mails
I realize you probably get A LOT of e-mail, so I will keep it short. I just signed up with DSL, and I have multiple e-mails now. How can I have a separate inbox for each e-mail so I can use outlook for all of them without changing user names. Basically a separate inbox for each separate e-mail account, because one is for business, personal, and another is generic. Thank you in advance for your help. Will ...

cannot receive mail #4
For some strange reason I cannot receive email. I can send but not receive. I have checked all the settings and they look good. It says sending and receiving in the right hand corner. I do not get any errors. The send receive message goes away but no mail. I know there is mail because I go on the internet and check to see if I have mail and there is some. I am on a wireless network with my other computer. I have it set up so the mail stays on the server so my wife can check the mail on my other computer. On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:06:44 -0500, Bob wrote: > For some strange ...

How to change default printing parameters on Excel & ......
How to change the default printing parameters on Excel & keep them changed for future workbooks. Example: Normally I use Printing margins 0.25 on all directions, but default printing margins are 0.75. I want to change them to set 0.25 as DEFAULT. If you start a new workbook and change the page layout (for all the sheets), you can save it into your XLStart folder as Book.xlt. Excel will use that as the basis for new workbooks. You can change a lot of settings that way--including orientation, headers/footers.... Amjad wrote: > > How to change the default printing parameters ...

Please help with last formula for order form.
I am able to accomplish this with 1 column by the formulas below. Cell H160 is the subtotal: =IF(SUM(H72:H111)>0,SUM(H72:H111),"") Cell H166 the total: =IF(SUM(H160)>0,SUM((H160*H163)+H160),"") Cell H163 is for Tax. I am almost finished creating an order form. I would like to get the SUM of 3 different columns that are separated. I am not able auto fill strait down the column, because the information is separated in groups with titles, and the cells are not identically sized. I tried varations of this formula: =IF(SUM(H72:H111)+(116:131)+(135:154)>0,SUM ((H72:H...

Change color of multiple autoshapes
I need to change the color of several autoshape based on different cells I know how to change one autoshape using a worksheet_change event but i can't just copy and paste this and change the object name + cell name. is it possible to have multiple worksheet_change events in the same worksheet?? T-bone, You have only one worksheet_change event, but in it you can test to see which cell was changed with something like If not Intersect(Target, Range("A1") is nothing then ' do range A1 stuff here end if If not Intersect(Target, Range("A2") is nothing then &#...

Setting default program for viewing pictures
How do I set the default program for viewing picture attachments? I use Outlook Express 6 and when I click to open an attached picture it opens to JASC Paint Shop Pro 8 but no picture appears. In the past Explorer opened up my pictures. Can any one give me the steps to change the default from paint Shop to Explorer?? Hi Digitdan, Change the program that starts when you open a file http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HP051925951033&C TT=1&Origin=EC790000701033&QueryID=bSa5KrD4N0&Query=Change+the+program+that+ starts+when+you+open+a+file&Scop...

mail server
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 That is what i recieve after setting up a new identity. A box pops up with my username and a password, but i don't know what the password is or why my account will not authorize. why wont it work?? This is on Outlook Express-making a new identity "Soph...

Recovery after "do not save changes" selected accidently
I mistakenly clicked on "do not save changes" for a worksheet (file) that i'd been working on (I thought a different file was highlighted). As it turns out I had not saved the original file in over a day, though the autosave is set up. is there any way to get my file back, or at least an intermediate version, instead of one with a day's less of work??? help!!!!!! Thanks very much for your help! Sorry to say, but your day's work is gone. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Mayukh" <msukhatme@hotmail.com> wrote in...

Scrpit when trying to change CRM option in Outlook client
Hi there, I get the attached script error when i try to change the MSCRM Option in MSCRM Outlook client and it does not accept my changes. An error has occoured in the script on this page. Line:381 Char:1 Error: Type Mismatch code:0 URL:http://localhost2525/tools/personalsettings/dialogs/personalsettings.aspx?clientid= etc etc Please let me know if any one knows how to fix this issue, thanks. Kyaw ...

will not let me add my hot mail e-mail
how do I add my msn hotmail email to out look "stephen2428" <stephen2428@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:101C02C3-519B-4B3C-8D8B-FABDCDEB9DE7@microsoft.com > how do I add my msn hotmail email to out look You can't unless you have a paid-for Premium Account. "stephen2428" <stephen2428@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:101C02C3-519B-4B3C-8D8B-FABDCDEB9DE7@microsoft.com... > how do I add my msn hotmail email to out look And we are supposed to guess as to WHICH version of Outlook that you use? HTTPmail got added fo...

Rule to forward mail to external address doesn't work
It might be an XCON issue but I didn't find the corresponding group so I post my questions here. I set up a rule that when an email arrives if my name is in the "to" or "cc" field then forward the email to another external SMTP address for example an hotmail address. however this rule never works through. It's a Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 SP1 I have no problem to manually forward the email to that external SMTP address; If forward to an mailbox in our Exchange Org, it works; I turned on diagnostic for Transport, no error or warning logged; I tracked mes...

FRx
Dear, I encountered problem of changing default base period. The version of FRx software is 6.5.28 and it is running under Windows 2K Professional. The situation was: After opened the Catalog of Report Window, there was a pop-up message box which said 'Changed the default base period to C'. I did not know why this could happen. - Would you please tell me under what circumstances this pop-up message box would display?? In order to continue to use this software, I only could click 'OK' from the message box. The report date is then changed to 'Default Base Period' - (Ja...

can't find form
i have a command button on a form [frmMainMenu] that when clicked, closes that form and opens another [frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions]. The 2 share the same table as a record source, so i'm doing this to avoid conflicting updates the code behind [frmMainMenu] reads like this (below), and functions correctly DoCmd.Close stDocName = "frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions" DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, acNormal on the new form [frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions], there is a command button to save to close itself, and open the previous from [frmMainMenu], and the ...

Changing a username/address
Hello, I work with someone who just changed her name, and I'm trying to figure out how to change it on the Exchange (2000) server. I changed the username in Active Directory (also 2000), but messages from the user still have the old name in the Sender field. Also, when I point to the mailbox for saving messages, it has the new name (Mailbox - New Name) until restarting Outlook, and then it has the old name. Do I have to Exmerge out the mail, delete the account, re-create the account, change the name of the .pst file and import the mail? Thanks in advance! Jeff Follow these steps: =...

Inventory Integration and Purchasing Default U of M
Hello everyone, I don't know if it's just me who does not know about the right way to map my information or if there is actually a problem but I am assuming that there is probably someone here that is going to be able to answer me on that one. I am having a problem with the integration of inventory information. I am on version 8 and try to import into Great Plains a list of items. Everything is importing very well except that I can't find where I map the Purchasing Default Unit of measure. Is the title of the field different in Integration Manager or is it just not there? Than...