How do I add vertical lines to separate columns in Outlook 2003 #2

In Outlook 2000, all columns were separated by a gray
vertical line.  I can't seem to set this up in Outlook
2003.

Any help would be appreciated

0
mschwartz (2)

ARe you using Word as the message editor?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, mschwartz asked:

| In Outlook 2000, all columns were separated by a gray
| vertical line.  I can't seem to set this up in Outlook
| 2003.
|
| Any help would be appreciated

0
MillyS5166 (1132)

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Counting number of X's in a column

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Reminders in Outlook

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away