How do I add Bcc: line to Outlook messages?

I can't find out how to add a Bcc: line to my email
messages. Any help would be greatly appciated.
Thanks in advance,
George the good.
0
santulli (2)

View-> BCC field with Outlook as the editor
Little down arrow on the Options button with Word as the editor

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Creating Signatures

-----
"George the good" <santulli@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>I can't find out how to add a Bcc: line to my email
> messages. Any help would be greatly appciated.
> Thanks in advance,
> George the good.

0
Roady
6/17/2004 4:51:24 PM
If you're using Outlook's built-in email editor - open a new message, choose
view | BCC field. If you're using Word as your e-mail editor, I'm not
sure....but it's there, you just have to look for it.

George the good wrote:
> I can't find out how to add a Bcc: line to my email
> messages. Any help would be greatly appciated.
> Thanks in advance,
> George the good.

0
lanwench (7567)
6/17/2004 4:54:07 PM
address book instead of typing in the name yourself.
when you create a new message, choose the option on the
tool bar for the address book, find the person you want
to send the message to and choose "bcc" as the option for
that person's name.  Good luck!
0
anonymous (74722)
6/17/2004 5:16:26 PM
Bernadette wrote:
> [...]

Yes, that works too, but most people find it easier to show the BCC field &
just type all/part of the address... and let autocomplete or autoresolve
find it. :-)

0
lanwench (7567)
6/17/2004 6:29:14 PM
I suspect that Bernadette has nothing more complicated that finding the Bcc
field in Outlook in the first place. Bernadette, it's under View in the New
Message window. You'll see Bcc, which toggles on and off. On, it has a check
mark against it and you'll see a Bcc line in the New Message header. Off, no
check mark and no Bcc line. Cheers, Denzil.

====================

> Bernadette wrote:

0
hathway (39)

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Crash on 'Send"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large

Message comes as an attachment

Outlook 2003

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

outlook 98 corperate forms

Event Planning/Event Management Add-On
Does anyone know of a good add-on to handle event planning? It appears that Axonom sells a product. I'm not sure it's compatible with CRM 3.0, though. The screen shots are from 1.x. We're looking for an add-on that will help us plan our annual user conference with about 300 attendees. Before I go off and build our own custom entities to handle this stuff, I thought I'd see what's out there. Our requirements are pretty basic: - Track attendees to the event, and which training sessions and activities they'd like to attend. - Payment information including total fee...

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

Outlook OOF

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...