How do I access multiple outlook accounts at the same time?

In our office there are multiple outlook acct's i'd like to be able to access
at the same time.  Is it possible to look at one account while having another
open?
Also does anyone know how to personalize mass e-mailings with the person's
first name?
0
jaycee (1)

jaycee <jaycee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> In our office there are multiple outlook acct's i'd like to be able
> to access at the same time.  Is it possible to look at one account
> while having another open?

Accounts don't get "opened" in Outlook.  Outlook can certainly manage
multiple accounts simultaneously.  Don't confuse "mail profile", "folder
set" (or "message store"), and "mail account".  Describe what you mean more
clearly.

> Also does anyone know how to personalize mass e-mailings with the
> person's first name?

Click Help and enter "mail merge" in the search.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

microsoft.public.access.conversion

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

outlook 2007 e-mail