How delete failed messages?

I have four messages that failed to upload.  How do I delete them so that I
don't keep getting the error messages?

0
rmo555 (5)

If you click on Outbox and then highlight each message, you can either click
X in the left corner, right click the mouse and choose delete or hit the
delete key on the keyboard. That should work for you.

"Bobby77501" <rmo555@cox.net> wrote in message
> I have four messages that failed to upload.  How do I delete them so that
> don't keep getting the error messages?

0
temp2413 (24)
12/8/2003 7:39:56 PM
I should have said that these were Newsgroup messages.  What do I do to
delete these?

"Nick Ferguson" <temp@vscene.com> wrote in message
> If you click on Outbox and then highlight each message, you can either
click
> X in the left corner, right click the mouse and choose delete or hit the
> delete key on the keyboard. That should work for you.
>
> "Bobby77501" <rmo555@cox.net> wrote in message
> > I have four messages that failed to upload.  How do I delete them so
that
> > don't keep getting the error messages?

0
rmo555 (5)
12/8/2003 8:19:49 PM
open the outbox folder in OE and delete the messages.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"***Jamoke***" <rmo555@cox.net> wrote in message
> I should have said that these were Newsgroup messages.  What do I do to
> delete these?
>

> "Nick Ferguson" <temp@vscene.com> wrote in message
> > If you click on Outbox and then highlight each message, you can either
> click
> > X in the left corner, right click the mouse and choose delete or hit the
> > delete key on the keyboard. That should work for you.
> >
> > "Bobby77501" <rmo555@cox.net> wrote in message
> > > I have four messages that failed to upload.  How do I delete them so
> that
> > > don't keep getting the error messages?

0
dianenws (1904)

Snapshot Agent Fails To Start
Hi All, I'm so close to getting my SFO problems sorted but I've still got one problem. The initial snapshot is failing to work, this is only with one of the initial scheduled jobs though. CRMSQL01-Solution1_METABASE-CRMMetaPub-Ourcompany_METABAS-10 The error reports say this: The job failed. The Job was invoked by Schedule 36 (Replication agent schedule.). The last step to run was step 4 (Detect nonlogged agent shutdown.). If I trigger it manually I get this error: The job failed. The Job was invoked by User FO\remadmin. The last step to run was step 4 (Detect nonlogged agent...

Deleting "mail to:" email address links
I have a relativly straight forward spreadsheet where I am maintaining a large address list. It contains a homeowner's lot number, name, address, telephone #, and e- mail address. When attempting to select random cells for data entry/modification, I receive and automated message " mailto: (a random e-mail address) - click once to follow. Click and hold to select this cell." I have no idea where/how this message/feature/function is being attached to these cells but would like to eliminate it. Since seeing these messages, the size of the worksheet has been increasing in ...

New message opens up behind outlook window
Everytime I click new in my inbox to open a new message, the new message pops up behind the main oulook window. does anyone know how to make this stop? ...

Connect/work offline/cancel message
In outlook 2003 connecting to SBS/Exchange 2003 server, get message: Exchange is currently in recovery mode you can connect, work offline, or cancel. This is only happening in a few computers on the network after implementing SBS 2003 with Outlook and Exchange 2003. ...

outlook 2003sp3: applying the inbuilt junkmail filter on existing messages?
hi all, would like to apply the outlook junk mail filter, with settings set to 'high', on emails already in my inbox. is there any way of doing this? apologies if this has been posted before, I've made a couple of searches but can't find anything... many thanks! No, there's no way to apply the spam filter to already downloaded items. <spam@redo.net> wrote in message news:1137601837.257355.134230@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > hi all, > > would like to apply the outlook junk mail filter, with settings set to > 'high', on emails already in my...

Downloading multiple messages
All of a sudden outlook has started downloading multiple messages from my pop account (ie 22 of the same) It is also sending out 22 of the same message. How can I resolve this issue? What version of Outlook do you have? Does it download duplicates of *all* messages, or just of one or two messages? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "GW" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:005101c3bf4c$e748bf30$a501280a@phx.gbl... > All of a sudden outlook has started do...

Message Tracking Center
Hi, I have enabled Message Tracking on my Exchange 2000, and everythime I do a search to track all meassage for that day, I get hundreds if not thousands of messages. Most of them have /C=US;A as the sender (What does this means?). Also most of these emails have no subjects either (What does this means too). Some of them do have subjects. Is this spam email coming to our organization or going out from us. Can someone direct me to some good source, either MS knowledge based or Internet link that explains in full details how to utilize Message Tracking Center. Thank you, LT These are sy...

Importing Messages From Another Mail Program
I just set up outlook express 6.00.2900.2180 for XP SP2 and wish to import my messages and folders from Netscape 7.0 mail and when I follow the instructions and click on the netscape Local Folder inbox file, I get a message from outlook that says there aren't any messages in the file. I tried to mail the files as attachments but that didn't work. Is there some other way to export these messages .to outlook express. Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is...

Cannot delete report
Hi All, I have install the report manager sometime ago, it is working fine. Until recently we found that when i click the action menu, nothing is come out. I can't delete or rename the report. But I can add new report. Do anyone encouter this before? Thanks. -- Regards, Venedict ...

Forced Removal of Failed Exchange 5.5 Server
A failing Exchange 5.5 infrastructure prompted a rapid migration to Exchange 2000. A mixed mode environment was created and all security principals and data was moved to the new servers before the old server failed. Exchange 2000 is functioning and about to be integrated into an Exchange 2003 environment. However, there is still a grayed-out reference to the now failed/non-existent Exchange 5.5 computer. How can this be resolved? You can delete the server object from ADSI Edit. ADSI edit comes with windows 2000/2003 support tools. Open ADSIEdit and navigate down to the servers lev...

Intelligent Message Filter Installation Failure
I've tried installing the Intelligent Message Filter on a Windows 2000 SP4 Exchange 2003 SP1 server. The installation fails at around 98% with the following error: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. a program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. contact your support personnel or package vendor. I tried downloading it again, and had the same results. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Categories deleted converting from Quicken
Hi folks, I just converted from Q2003 Premier to the Money 2005 Trial 2 days ago. I noticed today that a number of categories have been removed from the transactions in my checking account and credit card accounts. What I've noticed so far: 1. All sub-accounts for Utilities were gone. This wasn't too bad because I could use find replace since the payee name has been the same on these for all years I have in Quicken/Money. 2. All sub-accounts under Insurance were gone. 3. The category Groceries came over, but there were no transactions in it. Quicken had several hundred...

Error message #5
Excel 2000 - Try to save workbook as Excel 97 - 2000 & 5.0/95. Receive error message " An error occurred and this feature is no longer functioning properly. Would you like to repair the feature now?" If you say YES I get an "Internal Error 2709." Does anyone know how to determine what feature the error message is referring to and how to repair the issue randy ...

Adding an "I'm out of the Office" Message
Re Outlook Express. I can't find anywhere on the index about how to send one of those "I will be out of the office from July blah blah to August blah blah." Anyone help, please? thanks-- Richard Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexp...

2003 Outlook email only downloads headers, not the full message
When I attempt to open an email I receive " This is a message header. The full item has not been downloaded." At INBOX, ALT CTRL-S >SEND/RECEIVE GROUP>All Accounts>EDIT >displays an option to display headers only or the entire message including the attachment. In the grayed out area, I can see that a dot in the display headers only section. Due to the gray out I cannot chooose the alternate selection. How can I access the alternate choice? Which mail account type are you using? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft O...

VBA Error Message "Compile Error...."
I used a macro from Ron's website to mail each worksheet to the email address in cell a1. I ran this macro and it worked perfectly for one workbook BUT... when I tried to use it for another workbook I got the follwing error message "Microsoft Visual Basic Compile Error Can't find project or library Ok Help". Help me please... do I have to check some more references in the VBA tools? Thanks, Steve Hi Steve Have you set the reference to Outlook in that other workbook also ? You must do that in every workbook or you can use Late binding. See my site for a example --...

Intelligent Message Filter (IMF) SCL for Junk E-mail being ignored
I have Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise SP1, and I recently downloaded and installed Intelligent Message Filter. In Message Delivery Properties -> Intelligent Message Filtering, I have - Gateway Blocking Configuration SCL 8 - Store Junk E-mail Configuration SCL 8 All users have Outlook 2003 Professional installed. Although I have SCL set to 8 for "Store Junk E-mail Configuration", Messages with SCL 6 and others with SCL as low as 3 are being sent to the Junk E-Mail folder. I am able to see the SCL of the emails because I installed an SCL Column via Forms using th...

Outlook 2007 error event id: 35
Per hour i receive about 12'000 of these errors in the event viewer on my vista laptop. And usualy my outlook at some point just goes into the "not responding" mode. Then I have to kill the process from the task manager to be able to reopen outlook just to see it freeze again after a couple of seconds. I tried the whole stop indexing service and reinstall index service procedure to no avail. Does anyone else have a solution to this very anoying problem? Fred putzhilfe@gmail.com <putzhilfe@gmail.com> wrote: > Per hour i receive about 12'000 of these errors in the...

Error message when signing into Great Plains
I have a problem when setting up MS Great Plain. When I log into a company (E.G. company ABC), I receive an error message says "Decrypt Job Cost Creation Failed", I press OK, and the program just continues to run. Is there anyone know what is this message is about and how to resolve this problem?? Thank you very much This error is generated by the Wennsoft Products dictionary. Most times it relates to not installing the Wennsoft product from the SETUP.EXE. This is necessary as it installs and registers a couple DLL files, specifically WSREGKEYM.DLL and WSWRAPPER.DLL Refer to th...

Word 2007 Error message
Hello, I'm currently using Works Suite 2006. I am attempting to intall the Word 2007 upgrade to no avail as I receiving the following error message: SET-UP ERROR D:\wordR.ww\osetup.DLL digital signature does not validate or is not present I would appreciate any advice and/or suggestions so that I can install Word 2007. Ciao, Jerry Sorry Jerry but this is Microsoft Access forum. You need to post this question to a different group to find any useful help. "Jerry T" <Jerry T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B45E64C3-D080-405E-9159-CB3E7F73AFFC@micr...

Need to retrieve a deleted Excel File
On Saturday I hide an excel sheet and then protected the workbook. When I got into work today to open the file it was non-existent. What do I have to do to retrieve the file? Does it make a difference if the file extension ended with .csv? Thanks in advance! Search in Windows to make sure it's still on your compute -or go to the folder the file is in and look to make sure it's still ther -or If you didn't do this, you might need to to text, which includes *.cs Excel is not set to open this type of file by defaul tj Did you (try to) open the file with Excel. If so : did ...

Atttached messages to emails.
One of my employees has the following message attached to both his incoming and outgoing emails. Has anyone experienced this and how do we delete it? No one else seems to have this problem. It is not a part of his signature.I have also tried contacting this company directly to cease and desist but no response. Here is attached message. Hope someone can help. >>> FREE spam killer: http://eliminatespam.com * FREE PopUp Buster+: http://popupbuster.net * FREE e-mail: http://riskfreemail.com I'm guessing he has a spamkiller add-in installed on his machine. Go to Control P...

Message to Kevin Panzke. Just FYI
So what ever happened to the guy you were complaining about over a year ago? Did the FBI come and haul his ass away. Just FYI? If You Do Not Go Away, I Am Going 2 Place A Call With Both The FBI And The kevpan81 posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 10:43 PM If You Do Not Go Away, I Am Going 2 Place A Call With Both The FBI And The USDOJ, Just FYI. President Bush And I Are Good Friends After All, His Lovely Christmas Card That he Sent Me Last Year Proves It, Just FYI. Gordo's Psychiatrist wrote: <snip - trash content from a troll> Guess I'll have to mo...

Picture in message appears bigger than original
I'm using Outlook 2003. I have this problem with adding pictures in messages. When ever I add a picture in a message(not as attachment), the picture looks much bigger than it actually is. The funny thing is that, when I check the size of the image in the message it shows to be the same size as what it should be, say 1 inch height and width. But looking at it in the message it looks like it's about 30% bigger. I don't want to adjust the pic everytime I send a message with a pic pasted in it. I'm using winxp pro as well. Any suggestions? Thanks for helping. Pri...