How can we save email sent via mail merge into sent items folder

When we use mail merge utility, is there a possibility to save items in sent
folder so that they can be forwarded or copied to specific people later
0
Sudhakar (6)

Hi,

it is easy with our Mail Merge Toolkit for Microsoft Office:
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/

This screenshot is an answer to your question:
http://www.mapilab.com/images/screenshots/mail_merge/mmt_3.gif

Alexander Gorlach,
MAPILab Ltd.
http://www.mapilab.com/

"Sudhakar" <Sudhakar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When we use mail merge utility, is there a possibility to save items in
> sent
> folder so that they can be forwarded or copied to specific people later

0
noemail256 (24)

how do you merge the next record in publisher
I am trying to print off some invitations. There are two invitations per page. I will merge the addresses, but how do you get publisher to print the next record. I don't want the same name and address on each invitation. If you a viewing this in the print preview, it will look as though it will print all the same. A bug... The merge will work. Do a test run. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "maria" <maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1ACD47A-D410-48EE-B220-0964128BB561@mi...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

invalid email address

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

how to find an item in a list control?

Emails #3