How can we change rpc port on outlook client

How can we change rpc port on outlook client to use
different port than 135 and I can do either TCPrelay or
port redirect to connect to the Exchange server on port
135.
0
yclmk2 (1)

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

New Disk storage

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"