How can OL2000 show picture directly?

0
wonfer (3)

Post your questions in the body, not the Subject.

By design, Outlook does not display attached images inline. Outlook is a
business application. OE is targeted to consumers and the needs of the two
groups are different in this area. Exchange Administrators consider inline
display a security issue and don't want it.

Outlook only shows images inline with HTML mail items or RTF mail items with
OLE embedded images. Images in plain text mail items only show as
attachments (that you can open or save).
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Litchee" <wonfer@hotmail.com> wrote in message

0
russval1 (2100)

Online calendar events showing up as Private events?
I have setup calendar so that my hotmail account subscribes to a calendar from Meetup.org, and use Windows Live Mail Calendar to retrieve and display the calendar from the hotmail account. Some events show up fine in the Hotmail calendar, but the subject when shown in Windows Live calendar is "Private event". Looks like the body of the calendar event is intact. Has anyone else seen this ,and any idea how to stop it? ...

Users can't login issue
Hello everybody - I backed up and restored the dynamics and company database to a new server. I then tried to run the 'Capture_Logins.sql script ' on the old server but I am getting this error message: Invalid Object name 'sys.sql_Logins'. Any suggestions? I got it working - for some reason it was just being stubborn. "Michael@nyresume.com" wrote: > Hello everybody - > I backed up and restored the dynamics and company database to a new server. > I then tried to run the 'Capture_Logins.sql script ' on the old server but I > am getting this...

Where can I find help to make a crossword with Excel?
Re: Where can I find help to make a crossword with Excel? Try: http://www.microsoft.com/education/Crossword.aspx -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "Pedrov" <Pedrov@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98AA6C62-8DD6-4BDE-87DA-ECBF4F4AC065@microsoft.com... > ...

CD Doesn't show up in Finder
I just got a copy of Office:mac. When I insert the install CD, it spins up, but never shows up in Finder. Any suggestions? The disk might be damaged. Try another Mac's CD drive first to see if it works; if it still doesn't work, contact Microsoft, as recommended in this Knowledge Base article: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246/en-us> Note that if you use Office v.X, you might be out of luck, as that version is no longer supported by Microsoft. On 08/10/2007 17:48, in article 1191858514.319292.160980@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com, "mightye@gmail.com" <migh...

How can I download older info from my bank?
I hadn't updated my MS Money 2006 from my online banking for a while (maybe a couple of months behind). When I went in to accept the transactions that were downloaded, I found that there was a 2-3 week gap of transactions that I didn't get downloaded. These tranasactions are about 3 months old, so I thought if I changed the setting to "match transactions within" a 180 day range under the Online Service Settings. But it still isn't downloading those missing weeks. I can enter manually if I need to, but I'd rather not. Any ideas? Thanks, Tim In microsoft.pub...

Can't reply or forward Outlook email with Vista running
Can someone help! I can open email in Outlook (even those with attachments) but cannot reply or forward. I encounter a box with a red "X" in the upper left hand corner. I am not able to access the body of the email. I also discovered that I cannot send new emails. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Steph "steph" <stephfin1968@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23K$O9KuKIHA.4196@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Can someone help! I can open email in Outlook (even those with > attachments) but cannot reply or forward. I encounter a box with a red...

PowerPoint 2007 can't open PPT file from app installation folder
I have an application that launches PowerPoint 2007 and opens a PPT file in slideshow mode. If the file is in the installation folder (C:\Program Files\MyApp Folder\Presentations\), I get this error: The presentation cannot be opened. Your antivirus program may prevent you from opening the presentation. To fix this problem, make sure your antivirus program is current and working correctly. If the problem persists and the presentation is from someone that you trust, turn off your antivirus program, and then try to open the presentation again. If you do this, make sure you turn ...

Data series not showing
I want to create a simple clustered column chart, which is not working (although another one is). It only shows two of the three series of data in two columns. Here are the data: 2005 10,573,416 2006 11,735,926 2007 12,645,042 The chart that is working correctly contains monthly data for which the above data are totals. Can anyone help? -- susan ...

Can I purchase and receive in different Unit of Measures???
Is it possible to purchase an item in one unit of measure and receive it in a different unit of measure in GP? I want to be able to purchase in Kilograms (KG) Unit of Measure on a purchase order and receive the same item in Pounds (LB) Unit of Measure. I setup both UofM in setup and assigned them to a single UofM schedule then ran a test by creating a PO and receiving it with a different UofM, but I got the following error: "You can't change the unit of measure for a non-inventoried item or for an inventoried item assigned to a purchase order" Please help...any ideas...su...

i can not open outlook 2007 program
dear sirs, i can not open outlook2007,when start outlook a window appear as: "can not open the default email-folder.error ha been detected in teh file.C:\user\hassan\AppDta\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst quit outlook and all mail-enabled application.and then use inbox repair tools(scanpst.exe)to diagonise and error in th file. for more information about repair tools see help. after thsi window clsoed , outlook will clsoed automatically, so help is not accessible. i used Scanpst.exe but can not find the outlook.pst in that location may be is hidden, how we can fin...

maxinum of memory can i allocate for fast read of 2GByate/s
i have question and looking for help. the situation: the appliction needs to read from the driver/Board (PCIe) data rate of about ~2GByte/s to the pc first save it to memory then to buffer it to loacal drive for later process. question: who will allocate the memory the appliction from the user mode and pass it to the driver? can the driver allocate that memory from the kernel? (OS x64) what can of design patten should i used for example? any advice? > question: who will allocate the memory the appliction from the user = mode and=20 > pass it to the driver? Bett...

Can't login to exchange
I am able to login to https://mail.membersedgellc.com/exchange from intranet. Whereas from internet I can't. In the intranet I use for name INTERNAL\username. Anyway to trouble shoot this? Thanks for your help. what happens when you try? did you try using your email address as the login name? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outl...

Can't find unread mail.
I get an "unread mail" message when I log in with XP (Home Edition Service Pack 2). In Outlook I can not find any unread e-mail messages. I'm using Office Professional 2003. Please advise. Hi please read http://www.andreas-roeder.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=156 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch Bravestar2004@Arcor.de Join me in my Forum @ http://www.andreas-roeder.net/phpBB2/index.php "FXC" <FXC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1046E61F-9112-47C0-8908-0F21090258E9@microsoft.com... > I get an "unread mail" ...

Calendar Microsoft CRM Show Europe and ISO Standard Week Numbers
Calendar in Microsoft CRM displays date 08/06/2006 as U.S. Standard Week Number = 32 Must be, Europe and ISO Standard Week Number = 31 How to change to Europe and ISO week number on our (US/English) Microsoft CRM version? Week starts on a Monday. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agr...

How can I see pictures and shapes on screen in Publisher 2003?
I can only see pictures, autoshapes and other graphics when I print them out or convert them to acrobat files. They are not shown on screen, but the pictures are there in graphics manager. I can see text on screen and in print preview. MorrisPuss <MorrisPuss@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I can only see pictures, autoshapes and other graphics when I print > them out or convert them to acrobat files. They are not shown on > screen, but the pictures are there in graphics manager. I can see > text on screen and in print preview. Try View &g...

New fields to merge don't show up
I'm doing a merge to a word doc from access (using WordMerge, very nice) but I've added new fields and I can't get them to show up as fields I can add to my doc to merge. They are actually fields that already existed in connected tables but I didn't have them in my source for the form that the merge works from. I made the rest of the fields in the related tables part of the source for the form, I even added one to the form just to try. I created a new merge document thinking that would fix it. I've rebooted so it can't be just some memory refresh issue. When I'm in ...

Can I uninstall/reinstall Microsoft .NET framework 2.0?
I'm getting messages such as "can not access a necessary file msvcr80.dll". I wondered if I uninstalled via Add/Remove Programs the MIcrosoft .NET Framework 2.0 and then ran Windows Update, whould Windows Update reinstall it for me, and would tha fix the problem? Take a look at: How to troubleshoot Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installation issues http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908077/en-us -- If the message was helpful to you, please click "Yes", next to "Was this post helpful to you?" Regards, Goldbach "David Deley" wrote: > I'm g...

Question about Pictures in Excel
Is there a quick way in VBA to have it delete all pictures within th sheet -- TyeJa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- TyeJae's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=723 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26185 ...

Adding minutes showing total in hours/minutes, i.e., 60 mins + 60 mins + 15 mins to total of 2 hours 15 mins?
I've been fiddling and fiddling for some time now this evening but I seem to be missing something completely today. In the past I've dealt with adding/subtracting times formatted the same way as the end results, so they've worked from the get-go. In today's case, I have a spreadsheet that I'm using to calculate best fits for movies transferred from VHS to DVD via a DVD Recorder. My DVD Recorder deals with hours and minutes but my internet source gives total running time in minutes only. How do I get Excel 2000 to add up a column of minutes and then give the results in a...

can no longer c&p in equation editor!
I'm really distraught and can't figure out what the problem is. I use equation editor in Word (93, running under Windows XP) ALL the time (I'm a math teacher). I have always been able to select part of an equation, copy it with the keyboard shortcut cntl-c, and then paste it with cntl-v to either a different equation object, or a different place in the same object. I use this a lot, as I might be creating an answer key and need to show the problem step by step with just a minor change in each step, or repeat a term, etc. Earlier today I was working on something, a...

CRM 3.0 Installation
HI, When we did your upgrade from CRM 1.2 up to 3.0 the Direct E-mail tool is no longer available on the Actions Bar and is not a choice on a menu in the Web Client. What have we done wrong and how to we get that feature back. Thanks! Shauna Well now it is back... on some machines. Is this a known bug? Even foind it magically appearing in the Outlook client on one machine. Thanks! Shauna "Shauna Koppang" wrote: > HI, > > When we did your upgrade from CRM 1.2 up to 3.0 the Direct E-mail tool is no > longer available on the Actions Bar and is not a choice on ...

Can't delete menu button
I created a menu button (same row as File, Edit, View, etc..). It is assigned to a macro for a spreadhseet I was using. I no longer need the spreadsheet or the menu button, how do I get rid of the button? Tried & tried - no luck Any suggestions? -- Ltat42a ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ltat42a's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24735 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=482870 Ltat42a, right click on the menu bar then right click on the button, delete -- Paul B Alway...

CRecordset and MySQL...Can't open the Recordset cleanly
I have an app that used an ODBC interface to an Access db. Access proved to be too slow so I am swapping in MySQL as the DB. That said, shouldn't the Recordset code that worked with Access work pretty much unchanged? I recreated all of the same tables in MySQL and now I cannot get the Recordset.Open() calls to work., I get this really obscure error message from deep in the bowels of the call to SetState(nOpenType, lpszSQL, dwOptions); within CRecordset::Open(). HEAP[Bfc.exe]: HEAP: Free Heap block 10b18c8 modified at 10b19a8 after it was freed The last line of code that ran was thi...

debuging, one project can step into a dll other cannot
Using VC 2005. I have 2 applications and 1 dll in a project, one application can step into the dll code and the other cannot, what do I have misconfigured? Make sure you are linking against the dll's lib file with the debug information. You can also add the dll project to your applications Solution which should make things automatic. AliR. "amccombs" <amccombs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5E092FF-97BB-4671-8685-EAE1B01344D7@microsoft.com... > Using VC 2005. > I have 2 applications and 1 dll in a project, one application can step > in...

How can you change languages in a single document w/o old toolbar
The language button has disappeared from the "Review" menu in Word 2007. I produce many documents that are bilingual or contain quotes in one language, while being written primarily in another. I don't see how to change languages to be able to do an automatic spell check in such a document (or how to change languages from one document to another without rebooting the system every time). PS, please shoot the genius who made this change in the toolbar an automatic one done overnight. You can create character styles with different languages defined, and apply ...