how can i write an e-mail in outlook2003 and send it later as in .

How can I write an e-mail in outlook 2003 and send it later like in outlook
express
0
OC1 (10)

> How can I write an e-mail in outlook 2003 and send it later like in
> outlook
> express

Start Creating your new email.
In the email window click on the options button on the toolbar This brings
up a 'message options' window.
click on the do not deliver before check box.
Set the date and time.
Click on the close button.
Send your email in the normal way.

0
Vargr (7)
6/25/2005 10:51:26 AM
Make sure whatever time it's set to send the email, Outlook is open, and
ready to run. Otherwise it will not send the email till the next time you
open Outlook and are connected...

"ken oc" <ken oc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I write an e-mail in outlook 2003 and send it later like in
> outlook
> express

0
itw8500 (10)

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

How to send .mht file in email without image attachments?
In Publisher, I can create a document, save it as an .mht file and paste it in an email message so when a person pulls up their email, it will appear on their screen. The problem is, for every image, it attaches an image file at the top under attachments. How can I accomplish the above without it attaching images? Thanks SO much in advance for any helpful information. Are you are using Outlook/Outlook Express? If so, have you tried sending the Pub document in the body of the email and skip the .mht step. Please keep in mind that if someone has their system set to read as plain text, ...

Letter Writing assitant to be used with Prospects
Would like to see Letter Writing Assitant to be extended to be used with Prospects. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=73b8a531-e5c3-4d8b-91ae-5b1758b9f1a5&...

can i download lxce serv.exe

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

how many receivers i can add