As per subject.
0
AT6199 (24)

You can try using a Read Receipt but many users block the return of them

"AT" <AT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> As per subject.

0
vince8328 (2733)
1/6/2006 11:51:49 AM
you pay for it:

http://www.readnotify.com/

you can try it out for a short time...then you pay...but it's pretty
much guaranteed to get you the results you want...

0
finchum (2)
1/6/2006 4:52:37 PM
"AT" <AT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> As per subject.

Request a read receipt.

But-
it annoys most people,
most people don't send the receipt
You may get blocked by the recipients for annoying them.

People can still read your mail and cancel sending of the receipt.

0
alan8232 (157)

Can't Send Messages Until I Press F9 Key
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030800050502050601040701 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit After I compose a message and click Send, the message does go its way until I press F9 or choose Tools|Send/Receive. I'm using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. In case it matters, there's a toolbar for ZoneAlrm Outlook Addin with Junk filters (I use the Zone lite firewall freebie). Is there a setting in Outlook I need to set to automatically send messages? Should I disable the Zone addin? If so, how? Thanks. ---...

Backing Up Outlook Express Emails
Does anyone know how to back up email's in Outlook Express? Backup your dbx-files For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Cindy" <anonymous@discussion...

I have a data table that looks like this: Code ------------------- STR-S SNK-S STR-K STR-F SNK-S STR-3 STR-2 STR-F SNK-S SNK-4 SNK-S STR-3 SNK-F STR-4 STR-O ------------------- "STR", etc at the beginning are pitch types, SNK is Sinker for example The end character is the result of the pitch, a 4 would be a home run, 3 a triple, and so forth. O is out, F is foul, S is strike --- you ge it. How can I figure the amount of RBI's? I know that it's 5, but I can' think of any automated way to calculate this, anyone got any ideas? THANK YOU!! :confused -- AVER...

Cannot move emails between folders

You don't have security privileges to open this window.
User got this message when login Great Plains. I tried the solution in kb858718 and I checked the user's Startup folder, nothing in it. I tried turn on "Allow security override using the stystem password" in Advanced Security and didn't get the info of background module. Please help. Thanks. Have look at my posting below for a method of identifying the window causing the problem. 19-Oct-2006: Security error when logging into compan http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.greatplains&mid=ee7aae8...

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

can't open files

Opening for Great Plains Developer in SF Bay Area
Hi, We have a current position open for a Great Plains developer to perform dB maintenance for Great Plains installation. Open to Contract or Contract to Perm. Full job description on request. Please email if you are interested. Thanks, Brendan McIntyre brendan@emailpcs.com ...

toggling between open work books
Re EXCEL97 under WinXP-Pro w/SR-2 Microsoft Windows allows you to easily toggle between applications using Alt-Tab. Is there a similar key board to toggle between two open workbooks in Excel? One can use Alt-W to display list of open workbooks, but you can�t just blinding hit the up or down arrow, because the most recently accessed workbook is not always at the top or bottom. I realize that I could get around the problem of opening two copies of Excel and then toggling using the Alt-Tab keys, but typically I�ve got two workbooks open in one copy of Excel before I realize I need the f...

Can you separate information by House?
I have two homes and want to track expenses for each home separately as well as roll up reports by category (utility, phone, etc.) for both. Is that possible? MT In microsoft.public.money, MT wrote: >I have two homes and want to track expenses for each home separately as well >as roll up reports by category (utility, phone, etc.) for both. Is that >possible? One way to do that is to use a classification. As Cal notes, Classification is tailor-made for this. Look it up in online help and then come back with questions. "MT" <MT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

can't find project or library
encounter this error : can't find project or library when try to run a code which contains Calendar1.Value any help? Hi Lynn Read the info on this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm Excel 97-2007 It is possible you don't see it in the list, because it is installed with Access. So if you don't have that program installed you possible don't have the control. You can download the control if you don't have it (See link on the bottom of this page). -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Lynn" <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrot...

Sent items 04-28-10
How do I get them sorted in date order within addressee -- Giles I don't think you can specify sort orders for more than one column at a time. However, if you sort the To: column in ascending order, it appears that the messages are sorted by ascending date, and vice versa. At least mine are. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "Giles" <Giles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28B20903-F3FA-4D13-9E18-1E3C910E1E03@microsoft.com... > How do I get them sorted in date order within addressee ...

Can I delete everything on MSN Money?
Hello, I seem to have lots of problems syncronizing my MSN Money information with the web. It seems to work fine for a few months, then, for no reason, I start to get syncronization errors. I have signed up for multiple passports, because when these problems start, it seems that I get tons of multiple accounts. For example, on my one MSN Money account I have 15+ old accounts that I can't delete. 1. How do I delete ALL of the information out on MSN Money for my passport account? 2. How do I keep the syncronization from breaking in the future? Any tips or advice would be g...

I can no longer convert my files to pdf

Open Workbook
I have a query that pulls 2 fields from a table. One field (ReportName) is selected from a form combo box. The second field (ReportLocation) in the query is the full path of the ReportName selected. I want to open the workbook using the ReportLocation, when the ReportName in the form changes. So I need to the code to enter in "On Change" for my form, so whatever report is selected, it opens up. Please help. Thank you in advance. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200802/1 here is my current code that doesn'...

Automatic printing of sent messages.
Can Outlook 2000 be set-up to automatically print a message immediately after having hit the "send" button? or Can a "Send and Print" button be set up? I'm probable not the only grunt that has to print a hard copy of all outgoing e-mails to be maintained in a physical file folder. To make matters worse, bosses cc: me so that I can print out and file their messages too. Thanks >-----Original Message----- >Can Outlook 2000 be set-up to automatically print a >message immediately after having hit the "send" button? or >Can a "Send a...

Can't get rules to run.
I can't get Outlook 2003 rules to run. I am getting my mail from a pop3 account and would like to have new mail sorted to specific folders when it arrives. I set up the rules as I did in previous versions of outlook, but they do not run automatically. I can run the rules manually and they will move the mail. I have this rule (for example Apply this rule after the message arrive from some@email.address and on this machine only move it to the somefolder folde I have tried deselecting on this machine only Thanks. Do you have an Exchange service in this profile? Are you using Cache...

Email to generate case
Hi, we've recently implemented CRM in out organization, we are a small IT support company, and as such we recieve support queries by email. I have set up CRM so that it puts inbound email in our support queue as email activities, is there any way to get CRM to automatically convert these email activities into new cases? Many thanks, Dan. c360 has an add-on that will do this (www.c360.com). -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Dan Baird" wrote: > Hi, we've recently implemented CRM in out organization, we are a small IT > support company, and as suc...