how can i set up my hotmail account

I add my email account to the outlook but when it tries to connect a box
keeps apearing and i can not log in.? what am i doing wrong...?

help!! thx
0
account1 (3)

Hi ,

your Outlook version is?

Have a look on this site :
"How to configure Outlook to work with Hotmail"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287424/en-us

Applies to:

Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
Microsoft Office Outlook 2002 Standard Edition

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"i can't add my hotmail account" <i can't add my hotmail
account@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I add my email account to the outlook but when it tries to connect a box
> keeps apearing and i can not log in.? what am i doing wrong...?
>
> help!! thx

0
trash5936 (201)
6/29/2007 9:25:51 AM
I have the same proble some can help us

"Oliver Vukovics" wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> your Outlook version is?
>
> Have a look on this site :
> "How to configure Outlook to work with Hotmail"
>
> Applies to:
>
> Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
> Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
> Microsoft Office Outlook 2002 Standard Edition
>
> Maybe it helps.
>
> --
> Oliver Vukovics
> Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
> Synchronisation for Outlook and Exchange: Public SyncTool
> http://www.publicshareware.com
>

> "i can't add my hotmail account" <i can't add my hotmail
> account@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> >I add my email account to the outlook but when it tries to connect a box
> > keeps apearing and i can not log in.? what am i doing wrong...?
> >
> > help!! thx

0
samuels (3)
7/4/2007 5:46:02 PM
"samuels" <samuels@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have the same proble some can help us

Do you pay for your Hotmail account?

0
gbplinux (1141)
7/4/2007 7:14:13 PM
Hi samueals,

your Outlook version is?

Did you visited this site:

>> "How to configure Outlook to work with Hotmail"

or this:
http://www.slipstick.com/config/ol2000hotmail.htm
http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/olinet.htm#hotmail

--

"samuels" <samuels@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I have the same proble some can help us
>
> "Oliver Vukovics" wrote:
>
>> Hi ,
>>
>> your Outlook version is?
>>
>> Have a look on this site :
>> "How to configure Outlook to work with Hotmail"
>>
>> Applies to:
>>
>> Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
>> Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
>> Microsoft Office Outlook 2002 Standard Edition
>>
>> Maybe it helps.
>>
>> --
>> Oliver Vukovics
>> Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
>> Synchronisation for Outlook and Exchange: Public SyncTool
>> http://www.publicshareware.com
>>

>> "i can't add my hotmail account" <i can't add my hotmail
>> account@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> >I add my email account to the outlook but when it tries to connect a box
>> > keeps apearing and i can not log in.? what am i doing wrong...?
>> >
>> > help!! thx

0
trash5936 (201)

Cannot syncronize accounts in different currencies on my pocket
Hello, I often need to manage accounts in different base currencies but it seems that accounts different from base currency, do no appear on pocket pc 2005. I am using money 2005 on my desktop and recently downloaded pocket money 2005 to my ipaq. This seems to be a serious limitation. any suggestions? Thanks It is a (one of the) limitation of the pocket pc client. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://regi...

How can I insert a cell reference in a footer (eg for variable foo #2
Any ideas on how to do this? I'm trying to create a template with the doc reference number in the footer However, I'm trying to avoid users having to edit the footer (because this just wont get done). Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With ActiveSheet .PageSetup.LeftFooter = .Range("A1").Text End With End Sub This code should go in the ThisWorkbook code module. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "wngg001" <wngg001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A0F9D9E-269F-45CF-A6E3...

I can send but not receive emails in outlook
I have just installed Outlook 2003. I can send emails but cannot receive them. I have confirmed my internet settings with my ISP. If I return to Outlook Express which was installed with Microsoft Works I can still access my incoming mail from there Do you receive any errors when trying to receive? "TeeJay" <TeeJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1BA6E6F-2C25-460E-9F4F-8A6EB8C9CA96@microsoft.com... >I have just installed Outlook 2003. I can send emails but cannot receive > them. I have confirmed my internet settings with my ISP. If I return to >...

set limit for one year prior
trying to write a query to select occupdate for one year prior to toustartdate where occupdate < (toustartdate - 365) where occupdate < (toustartdate - 1 year) don't work I'm sure it's a simple solution - can someone help me out. Ian (Ian@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > trying to write a query to select occupdate for one year prior to > toustartdate > > where occupdate < (toustartdate - 365) > where occupdate < (toustartdate - 1 year) > don't work These WHERE clauses would return rows where occupdate is one or more bef...

Retirement 403b account and budgeting
Hi, I'm trying to setup my budget and How I'm doing on my budget report to register my employer matching 403b account. I'm having 2 major problems with my account. 1) When I schedule a deposit into the cash transations of my 403b account, it doesn't show up on my budget planner as a scheduled payment as the others do. I have to enter it in manually. 2)I have to uncheck the "retirement account" option in the account details for the report to recognize my account in the report at all. It seems like something very strange is going on here. Is there a fix or a...

How do I install when "file ZF561407.CAB can not be found"

Hotmail connection
I'm new to Microsoft Outlook, and want to view and send email using Microsoft Outlook. I have used Hotmail for quite a while, and am looking for a method of "re-routing". (?) I played around with the configurations, but still could not connect to my hotmail accout through Outlook. Can any one help? Thanks. Which version of Outlook? Microsoft(R) Outlook(R) (9.0.0.2711) Internet Mail Only Copyright (c) 1995-1999 Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved. "miker67@gmail.com" wrote: > Which version of Outlook? > > zephyrus17 <zephyrus17@discussions.micros...

Need to set up a slide with 4 text boxes on same page.
Want to end up with 4 "bulleted" boxes that I can to show 4 strategies and associated task on same page. Also, if possible have each one drop in individually to allow flow conrol for the presentation Are you asking a question about how to do that or having trouble with part of that? If the former, just create four separate text boxes with bulleted text, you are not limited to only one text box per slide. Use the Custom Animation, Effects Options, Text Animation settings to control the entrance of the bullet points. Since you didn't say what version of PowerPoi...

Button To Print Workbook With Certain Settings
hi, in a workbook i have 52 numbered sheets. they are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. on the first sheet i have two buttons. i need some coding help with the buttons. basically i want the first button (called even) to print all the even sheets in the workbook. and the second button will print the odd sheets in the workbook. also i want different margin settings for each button. the even button will need a left margin of 0.5 and the odd button will need a right margin of 0.5 - while all the other margins remain 0.2. i am hoping that this is possible. i tried recording the marcos but i am not...

Associated external Account #2
Dear all, Just got some of our exch2k users migrated to another org exch2k3. Found that associated external account rights which never seen before in 2k. Wish to know the purpose of this account and when is the best time to use it. Please help and thousand thanks. regards Granting Access to External Accounts http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/WorkingE2k3Store/8c4befe3-3815-4b6b-a759-1e5a2878499d.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Elton Seng Yan Thung" <sengy01@pd.jaring.my> wrote in message news:enFBAvpwFHA...

Owner draw buttons : 2D look...Can it be 3D?
hi, Priyanka here... i created owner draw buttons in my application. but the feel and look of these buttons is not the same as the CButtons. i mean when i click on the CButton, it gives a 3D feel as the text shows some offset and the button gives a pressed look. but in the owner draw buttons, there is no such 3D effect i can see. can we make it possible? Thanks Priyanka priya wrote: > hi, > Priyanka here... > i created owner draw buttons in my application. but the feel and look > of these buttons is not the same as the CButtons. i mean when i click > on the CButton, it gives...

setting up outlook 2000 with hotmail
I can't get my outlook to accept hotmail--the help section says "Start Outlook, and on the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts.In the E-mail Accounts dialog box, click to select the Add a new E-mail Account option, and then click Next.In the Server Type dialog box, click HTTP." there is no E-mail Accounts tab, no Add a new E-mail account option , and no HTTP option. Can anyone tell me what to type in to the lines requesting incoming mail (pop3) and outgoing mail (smtp)? 1) Look on Help, About. It sounds like you have corp mode. You need IMO mode to have accounts. 2) Does ...

Can not create Matrix Item please Help RMS 2.0
RMS 2.0 Can not create Matrix Item please Help When trying to create any new items I receive error message This is the message (-2147217864) Row Cannot be located for updating. Some values may have been change since it was last read. Manger still creates standard items but still receives message with out this number in message -2147217864 ...

unable to set a record as private (activities)
Microsoft CRM v3 Customers and prospects are requesting the ability to mark a record (primarily notes and emails) as private such that only the owner and other internal party users on the record are able to open it. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http...

Multiple e-mail account in MS Outlook 2003
I have 4 e-mail accounts set up (all from the same server) and can send from all accounts but I only receive mail for the default account. Any suggestions? Does each account use the same account properties? (e.g. same mailbox name, userid, and password.) "Crazy Squaw" <Crazy Squaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78F4A600-8A92-4011-8E4C-6094A77DEF4A@microsoft.com... >I have 4 e-mail accounts set up (all from the same server) and can send >from > all accounts but I only receive mail for the default account. Any > suggestions? ...

Is there a work-a-round i can use for making a datagrid....
Hey all, I am trying to make a datagrid on a form that the user would input info, and once completed, it would be put in correct area's of the workbook. I cant use a datagrid as job doesn't alw downloads for net so i cant get the update needed to alw me to use datagrids( see post sugj: "Missing Control In Addin") is there a way i can use a text box or some other box or tool to do this? When you say "form", do you mean UserForm or worksheet set up to look like a data input form? If a UserForm, then yes, you can use TextBoxes, but you didn't supp...

Post department hours to unit accounts in General Ledger
I would like to see the hours that are allocated to departments in Payroll, also be posted to unit accounts in General Ledger. Currently we have to do this manually for doing analytical reporting on financial statements (Sales per man hour or SPH) by taking numbers off the payroll posting journals and then reentering them as a JE in General Ledger. Thank you. -- Douglas J Karel Pax vobiscum ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in t...

Can anybody tell me what is wrong ...
/* I am trying to practice multidimensional array in a managed class using dynamical allocation. If I tried to compile the following codes, I would get the under mentioned c2440 error message. It is only practice. You may notice that I am not using "private" or constructor here. Can anybody tell me what is wrong and how I can rewrite that line right? Thanks a lot. */ #include "stdafx.h" #include <string.h> #include <string> #using <mscorlib.dll> #include <tchar.h> using namespace System; using namespace std; __gc class Month { public:...

how do i set up outlook using my existing internet email account?
I am trying to set up my existing internet email account with Outlook. It was previously set up, incorrectly. I have no idea what to do. On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:18:29 -0800, Clayton wrote: > I am trying to set up my existing internet email account with Outlook. It was > previously set up, incorrectly. I have no idea what to do. Ask your ISP. They should be able to talk you through. -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ...

scanner can't read barcodes on paper
My barcode scanner can't seem to read barcodes that I printed out. I will not barcodes on receipt either. any suggestions will be great. Thanks I had the same problem. I only had this problem with certain barcodes. When I looked at the ones that the scanner wasn't reading, I noticed that they all used lower case letters. As soon as I changed the letters to upper case I was able to scan the labels. "country" wrote: > My barcode scanner can't seem to read barcodes that I printed out. > I will not barcodes on receipt either. > > any suggestions will be g...

Migration: Migrated custom fields can't sync with plan
We migrated a set of enterprise global fields from 2003 to 2007. However, some of the post migration changes to these fields can't be reflected into project professional for all plans. Example, we have a project outline code in 2003 called Portfolio, which is a hierarchical set of values. In 2003, we allowed selection of non-leave node and didn't allow multi-selection. After migration, we changed the settings of the field to allow only leave node and multi-selection. However, these changes are neither picked up by migrated project plans nor newly created project plan....

Can you work this backwards
Previously I used 3 simple formulas (if statements) to calculate a charge, so if E9 =3D=A33000 then the formula for the charge was =3DIF(E9<=3D1000;E9*1.1;"=A3100") then =3DIF(AND(E9>1000;E9 <=3D2000);(E9-1000)*0.9;"=A3200") =3DIF(E9>2000;(E9-2000)*0.5;) Total Cost ... of above 3 items plus E9 (=A33000) Now people are asking to spend a total of =A33000 including the charge, so now Total Cost is to be =A33000 and then I have to work back to find E9. How is the best way to do this please. Bob Hi, Use the "Solver" utility in Excel. Let us suppose ...

Money 2005 Account number displays as xxxxx
I have just upgraded from Money 2004 STD (Australia). All my account numbers in the 'accounts list' dialog box display mainly as 'xxxxx. My account numbers are alphnumeric. They are correct when I open the individual accounts. Does anyone have a work around or know of a fix for this bug? Rgds - Pete This is nothing more than stupid knee jerk pseudo-security. R-click and go to the account settings and it will look correct. "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b3e01c4ac1c$02961af0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I have just upgraded ...

How do i set up specific fields in Outlook contacts
I want to find out how I go about setting up an additional field in my outlook contacts. (2003 edition) I am looking to put a "home address" field underneath the business address field and I cannot figure out how to create this. I know that I can switch the business to home or other, but would really like to create some new fields here. Can someone tell me how? Thanks, Matt ...

Can't view jpg attachments
All of a sudden, I can't open jpg attachments to email in my Outlook 2000. I have reinstalled Outlook, but with no change. If you can solve this problem, I'll dance at your wedding. Harlan HH <hhhague@comcast.net> wrote: > All of a sudden, I can't open jpg attachments to email in my Outlook > 2000. What happens when you try? Use Windows Explorer's Tools>Folder Options menu to reestablish the association between JPEG files and whatever application you want to use to open them. -- Brian Tillman I have just discovered that I can look at attachment in a rou...