How can I set Outlook, I have problems with that.

I Try to use Outlook in my PC but I don't have a clue to set Outlook, I know
if I can set the program I see my mail bye Outlook but is difficult to me
understand... please can you help me how to set the program step by step?
Thanks...
0
Sandy (74)

You will need the server names from your ISP in order to set it up. We
cannot help you with that.  Most ISPs will post instructions on how to setup
Outlook Express (they will not support Outlook) but you can use the same
information to set up Outlook account(s).

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Sandy asked:

| I Try to use Outlook in my PC but I don't have a clue to set Outlook,
| I know if I can set the program I see my mail bye Outlook but is
| difficult to me understand... please can you help me how to set the
| program step by step? Thanks...

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k