How can I send e-mail as a web page

Hi!
I am in the process of creating "Newsletters", and it will be a web page/html file. Is there a way I can send this to recipients so that it will be displayed as a web page in their e-mail?
Outlook express had a shortcut for this, but I cannot seem to find this function in Outlook 2003.
Thanks in advance : )
0
anonymous (74722)

You either send from within the program you created the html webpage or from
within Outlook use;
Insert-> File...-> select HTML file-> press little down arrow on Insert->
choose Insert as Text

--
Roady [MVP]
www.sparnaaij.net
"Lillian Sh�ffthaler" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
> I am in the process of creating "Newsletters", and it will be a web
> page/html file. Is there a way I can send this to recipients so that it
> will be displayed as a web page in their e-mail?
> Outlook express had a shortcut for this, but I cannot seem to find this
> function in Outlook 2003.
> Thanks in advance : )

0
Roady

Looking for an excel function which can mirror opposite the data
Dear sir, There are 2 data sets is assumed running in A1 down, viz.: From A1 down to A10, are showing a set of number: from 1 to 10 In the cell from B1 to B10, are showing from 10 to 1, which is decreasing from 10 to 1. My question: I want to know is there any excel formula which I can place in B1 and pick A10's number; B2 pick A9's number and etc. I know there is an easy way to do it, just type "=A10" in the cell of B1, but it is quite difficult to do it when I have more than 200 number, e.g. A1 to A200. Thanks for your advice, Wilchong -- Message posted via OfficeKB...

can't insert, delete or move pictures
can't insert, delete or move pictures Sheet protected? parker wrote: > > can't insert, delete or move pictures -- Dave Peterson ...

no new E-mails in Outlook Express inbox
As of today no E-mails were received. Buckeye checked their system and it is was ok they suggested I contact Dell. My Dell computor is new and I have been in the process of transferring data from my Macintosh to Dell via E-mail. Is this helpful in solving the receiving of E-Mails? Virginia I also cannot locate my address book nor my entered E-Mail adresses??? In news:5D56DA8C-799A-46D2-8DDF-7D4A350640B9@microsoft.com, outlook new users <outlook new users@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > As of today no E-mails were received. Buckeye checked their system > and it is w...

Page set up #2
I want to use the paper size of A3, but cannot find it in the paper options. Anyone know where I can find it? Check your printer properties and preferences. If the printers you have installed won't handle A3 you won't have it. And you will need to "install" something that will. Even a "PDF" file printer will do. Alan Badgery wrote: > I want to use the paper size of A3, but cannot find it in the paper > options. Anyone know where I can find it? I've just a home use computer, but the intention was to use the work book between and home and work, w...

Mail deleting from virtual inbox
When I open windows mail it automatically downloads and it deletes it from my virtual yahoo inbox, is there a way i can get it to stop deleting it or being able to place those messages back in my inbox to retrieve anywhere? also, it doesnt allow me to send messages so i cant foward them to myself! Thanks, i appreciate ur help! Erika Hey Erika. I was having similar problem a while back. I remember in my webmail (optus) there was an option at the bottom of the list of emails (delete after download). I had to untick this box. You may have something similar, maybe in tools?? Just be aw...

How big is the outgoing mail messages
Is there any way to see how big mail the user are sending or receiving. And who's sending the mail. I have exchange 5.5 and windows 2000 /RO ...

Can I replace word by word in italics?
Is there a search/replace feature in Publisher that allows you to replace a word by the same word in Italics? -- Marv Not in Publisher, but you can in Word using wildcards. Might try copy/paste into Word, do the editing, copy/paste back into Publisher Help here http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "WISEMANOFNARNIA" <COHENMARVIN@LYCOS.COM> wrote in message news:1f5149a6-f337-4db7-9aed-78132e9c9ae8@j12g2000vbl.googlegroups.com... > Is there a search/replace feature in Publisher that allows you to > replace a word by ...

Only printing header in Windows Live Mail
My canon printer has suddenly stopped printing the email content - only the header. Printing in word, excel etc not affected. Using W7 (+ Firefox if that relavent). Any suggestions please Does you have the same problem if you try printing from IE? WLM depends on IE for printing services. Take a look at this: Print and Print Preview May Display Only Text at Top of Page http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272518 It's a similar problem for a different version but the fix may apply. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Jem" <Jem@discussions.mic...

Outlook pop up windows stops outgoing mail
In the last 3 weeks I continue to get a pop up window titled "Enter Network Password". There is a key icon and the request: "Please type your user name and password." It then list my Server: (entered) Password: (entered with asterisk showing) I continually enter my Outlook password with Bellsouth and click the box "Save this password in your password list" and click "OK". Everything then works alright and then the window pops up again in 5 minutes. It happens over and over again. Anybody have any ideas on how to eliminate this? I use XP Pr...

open subfolders automatically on mail entry -- not happening.
Hello all. Have a problem that happens in one Outlook 2002, but not another -- so I know there's a likely setting someplace, but can't find it. I've even stumped my company's IT people on this one: I download mail through several rules (and accounts); and ship them to various subfolders off of parent folders. What I desire is to have the email automatically open the appropriate folder -- revealing the affected subfolder -- when new mail comes into it. In one of my Outlooks (both 2002), this does open automatically revealing the new highlighted message. But the other do...

"rule after paragraph" appears on previous page
I set up a heading style that has a "rule after paragraph". Of course, it is quite often the first line on a page. On the previous page, I have a page break. The rule appears after the page break character, at the bottom of the page, but I don't want a rule there. If I remove the rule, the heading style on the next page has no rule. It seems that the line of the document that contains the page break *must be* the same style as the first line at the top of the next page. By the way, this happens in Word and Publisher, and has been a source of frustration with these programs fo...

Sent Mail items not showing up
Using Outlook 2002 w/SP2 on WinXP Pro. Unable to view items in Sent Item folder (Outlook shows normal blank window with "there are no items to show in this view") even though the Item count in the lower left shows over 2600 msgs in the Sent Items folder. It keeps increasing as new msgs are sent. Using the standard view, all standard columns, with NO Filter set. Anybody seen this before? Any ideas? ...

can not delete emails
i went out of town and returned with 3000+ emails. some i can delete, some i can not. i have tried to repair and fix, i have tried to create a new profile and import/export everything. any ideas? thanks in advance. yes, the cannot move item(s). The initial error i get when trying to delete is: "the message interface has returned an unknown error. if this persists, restart outlook". The only thing i can think of is a damaged profile??? >-----Original Message----- >Do you get an error when trying to move the item to another folder (e.g. >move the item to the deleted ...

How can I line up 2 columns with similar information?
I have 2 columns with names in each and I'd like to line them up next to each other. I think we'll need more information, Kathy. I don't understand what you're trying to do. Can you give exactly what's up? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Kathy" <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5C0BC96-7E27-4C55-89A3-03513FC0D409@microsoft.com... >I have 2 columns with names in each and I'd like to line them up next to >each > other. Column A has employee number, Column B has the same employee numbers but has addi...

Can I retrieve deleted email from the enlarged database
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop My v.X database is 950Mb with very little email. I know this is because of the deleted emails of the past and that rebuilding the database would produce a new database the right size. I would like to know if I can get to the deleted emails. Can I get them back. I have run in to an issue that I need them. <FONT FACE="Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:12pt'>On 5/11/10 11:41 PM, in article <a href="59bb859f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0&q...

mail merge cannot continue
I have been using mail merge in Publisher 2000 on Windows XP. But it suddenly started refusing to work, giving the message "mail merge cannot continue". I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling things I had done recently, to no avail. Did you have to relink to your database? If so, try changing your selection in the checkbox for "First row of data contains column headers". Greg "Margaret" <denmar@zamnet.zm> wrote in message news:1738101c448d3$24c77fd0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have been using mail merge in Publisher 2000 on Windows > XP. But it...

Move / Migrate Mail
I currently have my Exchange server hosted off site. I am looking to move this in house, of course I don't own the hardware the server is currently on. So I will be building a new server. The current server (hosted) is in its own domain - I did not make this but I have to support it-, I have duplicate accounts for email, plus some only email accounts. I am looking for suggestions to accomplish this task. My idea was to add all the user accounts that are currently 'email only' to my domain so all my accounts match.... Make my Exchange server and mailboxes. Then should I u...

deleting mail on exit not working
hey guys im using outlook 2002 and I have selected empty deleted items folder upon exiting which works until i restart my computer. I have to slect this option everytime i restart my computer because the option keeps unchecking itself. Any body knows how to fix this problem thanks in advance Am 6 Sep 2005 12:04:27 -0700 schrieb jjlopez45@gmail.com: > hey guys im using outlook 2002 and I have selected empty deleted items > folder upon exiting which works until i restart my computer. I have to > slect this option everytime i restart my computer because the option > keeps uncheck...

sending web pages
My Outlook (2003)does not allow me to send a webpage or the link to a page as it says it is because it may have a potential virus. How do I resolve this? Thank you Copy/paste the link instead. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: David Davidson <ddavidson@adelphia.net> asked: | My Outlook (2003)does not allow me to send a webpage or | the link to a page as it says it is because it may have a | potential virus. How do I resolve this? Thank you ...

One Record Per Page Printing-Access 2007
Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers. Report is grouped by Driver. Keep together is selected. Detail band: Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes Goal: Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments. Orientation: Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column height: 0.3069" When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather than all appointments for a driver for a given date. I have the bands as narrow as I can make them. I am missing somethi...

How do I link a shape on a organ chart to another org chart page
If I have a org chart on one page with three shapes, A B C, and a second page with names in shapes of people reporting to C on page 1. How can I click on Shape C on first page and bring up the second page showing the employees who work under him C -right click shape C -Format > Behavior > Double-Click -Select "Go to page: Page-2" Frank Help <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 9A0D1770-05EE-42D1-ACB3-A0958688AE64@microsoft.com... > If I have a org chart on one page with three shapes, A B C, and a second page > with names in shapes of pe...

Send Button Disappeared

Seperate Page
I have 12 pages in my newsletter created with Publisher. I want to send page 2 to a friend as a PDF file. How can I send her page 2 without sending the entire 12 pages? Only output the selected pages to the pdf writer (it's in the print dialog) "garnettmcd" <garnettmcd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0B58B6D-802B-4A56-B3F2-B3FF402FAE85@microsoft.com... |I have 12 pages in my newsletter created with Publisher. | I want to send page 2 to a friend as a PDF file. | | How can I send her page 2 without sending the | entire 12 pages? | | | View, clea...

Can MsPubliser do INCLUDETEXT or MasterDocument/SubDocument equiv?
I'm preparing a series of bifold + duplexed booklets. There are 8 page, 16 page, 24 page, and 40 page versions with much duplicated text. I've used Word's Master-Document with sub-documents (and also the INCLUDETEXT fieldcode) so that changes / typos only have to be fixed in one file. I'd like to use the same MasterDocument approach with Microsoft Publisher 2003. Is this capability available with Publisher? This would be for duplexed quad-fold versions that end up being 4.25"x5.5". Does Publisher 2003 have the feature of a master document being able to include separ...

Outlook 2003 Send & Receive Button
I've lost the Send & Receive Button from my toolbar and I can't seem to find a way to get it back. Any ideas? Verify tht you still have account configured int Tools-> E-mail Accounts-> Next If they are still there reset the Standard Toolbar through View-> Toolbars-> Customize -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003 ----- "Vic Mc" <Vic Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5983862-5F51-4141...