How can I import my data from Entourage for Macosx

I a moving from a Apple Mac computer and I want to move all my data from
Entourage to Outlook
0
Allen (58)

See if this helps: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/
--
Brian Tillman
0

"Ken Allen" wrote:

> I a moving from a Apple Mac computer and I want to move all my data from
> Entourage to Outlook.

Will these scripts move all my e-mails and attachments over to Outlook as
well.
0
KenAllen (2)
7/12/2005 7:27:01 AM
Thank you for all your help. I have about twenty five years of Apple
experience but now have to move over to XP because of my work in a new
office. Will these scripts also move all my e-mails and attachments over to
Outlook for XP.

Thanks again.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> Ken Allen <Ken Allen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > I a moving from a Apple Mac computer and I want to move all my data
> > from Entourage to Outlook
>
> See if this helps: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
KenAllen (2)
7/12/2005 7:33:04 AM
Ken Allen <KenAllen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Thank you for all your help. I have about twenty five years of Apple
> experience but now have to move over to XP because of my work in a new
> office. Will these scripts also move all my e-mails and attachments
> over to Outlook for XP.

Beats me.
--
Brian Tillman
0

can't download pop3 email
This is my error message Task Receiving reported error 0x800CCC0F The connection to the server was interrupted If this problem continues contact your server administrator or your ISP The server responded +OK How do I fix this? What did your ISP say? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After scratching one's head, M Pond <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked this group: | This is my error mes...

Data Synchronization Error #2
Errors occrred while going online that prevented some of the data from being synchronized... There are five records with errors... record unavailble and opportunity closed are the errors. The options are 1)stay offline and fix the changes or 2) go online and do not save the changes made to data offline. Is #2 refering to only those records with errors or all data entered while offline. ...

Format HTML Data As Text
We have a database file (linked by odbc) with a memo field that contains html data from e-mail messages. How can we reformat the data as text without the html tags? ...

line chart with separated X data
I need to create a main effects chart which plots three factors (x data) against two levels (y data). example http://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/handbook/pri/section5/gifs/dexmean.gif This is simple enough using a line chart however I need to separate the factors from each other, have them sit side by side rather than on top of each other. So far the only way I have found to do this is to make three charts, one effect each. One chart with a large chart area and a reduced plot area. The other two charts have the chat area hidden (border and fill off) and lay over the first chart so that the plot a...

exporting/linking data from a row on one sheet into another sheet
I have a master sheet with all the sales information that my company tracks. I would like to create seperate sheets for each sales rep. I have all their initials listed under one column. Can I take each row and put the information onto another sheet based on what I put into the initials colum? exporting/linking data from a row on one sheet into another sheet Hi Clark see responses in Excel.worksheet.functions NG Frank Clark Haddock wrote: > I have a master sheet with all the sales information that > my company tracks. I would like to create seperate > sheets for each sa...

Can't accept request for meeting
Using Outlook 2k on a Windows 2K machine user cannot accept a request for a meeting. Likewise they cannot make a request; Outlook says that the meeting doesn't exist even though this is a request to create a new meeting. This problem has to be within the .pst file. It was preexisting on previous machine and followed when the .pst file was moved to a brand new machine with Win2k and Off2k freshly installed. The .pst file is very large, around 800MB. ...

WHY CAN'T I SEND MY E-MAILS? THEY WIND UP UNSENT IN OUTBOX.
Why can't I send my e-mails? The wind up unsent in outlook. Version? do they change when you look in the outbox? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/outbox.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "PatA" <PatA@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

How can I pre-filter a table that is used in a query in a live dat
How can I pre-filter a table that is used in a query in a live database? I have about 47 queries (SQL text in a memo field in a table) that all reference a few tables in the same database. I would like to limit the table’s data instead of re-writing all the queries to include further criteria. The queries are very complex and it is not desirable to re-write the queries and use parameters. This database is live on an ASP.NET web page and there may be multiple people viewing the reports which are using these queries. Since there are multiple users I can not simply copy the tables into ...

Excel 97-remove link but keep data
Hi guys, I have a pre-existing excel 97 s/s which has links to other s/s's. I would like to keep the data only (like paste-special, values) and remove the linked reference from showing in the current s/s. Any ideas how to do this instead of me changing each linked reference? Thanks in advance! search for .xls or [ or ] to see if you can find the formulas that contain links to other workbooks. Van wrote: > > Hi guys, > > I have a pre-existing excel 97 s/s which has links to other s/s's. I would > like to keep the data only (like paste-special, values) and rem...

Can't open Cash Receipts Entry
Hi After I updated from GP 8 to GP 9 I can't open the Cash Receipts Entry form, the system comes with this message "Cannot access this form because the directory containing it is not loaded". Is there a way to fix this and if there is how ? Best regards Andreas Høyer The user do not have access to the window. Go to Advance Security and give them access to the Cash Receipts entry window. Gerald "Andreas Hoyer" wrote: > Hi > > After I updated from GP 8 to GP 9 I can't open the Cash Receipts Entry form, > the system comes with this messa...

Entourage and ical sync
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop My Entourage is not syncing my calendar with ical and therefore with my iphone. How can I fix this? On 12/18/09 12:23 PM, in article 59baf5bb.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Stevewm44@officeformac.com" <Stevewm44@officeformac.com> wrote: > My Entourage is not syncing my calendar with ical and therefore with my > iphone. How can I fix this? Is Sync Services turned on in Entourage preferences? Try toggling it on/off. -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <h...

Import PST tool for Entourage 2004
Hi, I would be extremely thankful if anyone could tell me where to find the import beta tool for a non-mvp... Br Gunnar Holmgren ...

Using Excel 2000 as Data source for Word 2000 document
Problem using Mail Merge using Word 2000 & Excel 2000. After numerous problems - Word failed to connect to Data Souce file then it would & then it wouldn't and so on - reasons which are unknown! The 106 records in 19 fields from the Excel Data Source are only transferring the information for the first 104 records. I am looking to add further records but obviously need to overcome this problem. Hi Malcolm- Obvious, perhaps, but are you certain that the records are in consecutive rows & no vacant columns separating the fields of data? Does the data range contain any Merge...

Can I forward all messages received from a specific domain?
I'd like to set up a rule for an exchange user that forwards all mail they receive from a particular domain to another user's exchange mailbox. I tried setting up a rule where the "From" field was configured with a domain name only (From: specificdomain.com). I tested by having someone from that domain send an email to the user, but the rule did not fire; the message was never forwarded. Is there a valid syntax for creating a rule that should fire for all email from a particular domain? It's not practical in this case to set up multiple rules to fire on incom...

Entourage
Bonjour, J'utilise Entourage comme client de news... Le volet de visualisation ne visualise plus rien du tout�! M�me mes brouillons. J'ai essay� de purger le cache de tous les groupes... Rien � faire... Cela s'est produit peu apr�s que j'ai post� un messge contenant un binaire dans un newsgroup supportant les binaires (quelque chose que j'avais d�j� fait plusieurs fois)... Entourage m'a gratifi� d'un message d'erreur et a refus� de l'envoyer (d�sol�, je n'ai pas eu la pr�sence d'esprit de le noter). J'ai instist� une deuxi�me fois�: c'est ...

Importing distribution list.
Hi, Hopefully have a quick easy question... One of our users has created a distribution list within Outlook 2007 with 80 odd external e-mail addresses. They now have asked us to move the distribution list from her outlook contact into the GAL. How do i do this without having to manually create a new distribution list and manually add each e-mail address. PS. we are running Exchange 2007 Thanks for any help For5six "For5six" <for5six@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:d3d8c245-010d-4e8a-bf55-5904579ae839@g1g2000vbr.googlegroups.com... > One of our us...

Importing web objects (?)
Hi, does anyone know if its possible to import a web chart in Excel (i.e. a web query). For example I would like in import one of the Google Finance charts to show up in excel. Google provides a link, but I can't see an easy way to implement this. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Nelson On Jan 24, 9:28=A0am, Nelson <bni...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, does anyone know if its possible to import a web chart in Excel > (i.e. a web query). For example I would like in import one of the > Google Finance charts to show up in excel. > > Google provides a link, ...

Style not importing correctly from template
I am using Word 2007. I am working on "Document A", and I want to import all styles from "Template 1." So, I follow these steps: 1. On Developer tab, click Document Template. 2. On Templates and Add-ins window, click Organizer. 3. On Organizer tab, I close the Normal.dot template on the source side. 4. I make sure the document name is showing on the target side. 5. I copy ALL the styles from Template 1 to Document A. When I open Document A, it does not retain all of the formatting details of the styles in Template 1. For example, Heading 3 does not come...

importing bills/deposits calandar from Money 99 into Money 2004
For unknown reason, the conversion from 99 to 2004 Deluxe didn't go without a glich and I am importing data. Can do this for accounts and portfolios, but need help on importing the "scheduled" bills and deposits, without keying in each one separtately. Appreciate any help on this. In microsoft.public.money, bobs wrote: >For unknown reason, the conversion from 99 to 2004 Deluxe >didn't go without a glich and I am importing data. Can do >this for accounts and portfolios, but need help on >importing the "scheduled" bills and deposits, without &...

How to group all data from 1 column into several columns (Redo)
I have 2 columns in my spreadsheet, Company Names and Event. The Event column values are Event 1, Event 2, Event 3, Event 4 and the company names repeat for each of the events that they attended. So sometimes I might have a company listed 4 times with each Event corresponding to it in the next column. How can I consolidate all of the company names so that there is 1 row for each company and all events are on the same row but in different columns marked with an x (the column labels will be Company name, Event 1, Event 2, Event 3, Event 4). This is what I have... Company Name...

Can I export Distribution Lists?
A different department has asked us for a copy of all our distribution lists, members of those lists, their smtp e-mail addresses, x500 addresses, as well as group owners and who has rights to send to thos lists. How do I get that? We have about 100 distribution lists each with about 100 users. We are running Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000. Thanks Hi Boe, - Scripting this would produce much more readable output. I was able to modify a script I wrote a while back for general use. Posted to blog: http://www.suneja.com/blog/2006/02/script-list-distribution-groups.html It doesn't hav...

how can make a mail copy to a group
i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users how can i do this ? i just know how to make a copy to one copy thx On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:03:12 +0800, "tequila" <tequila529@gmail.com> wrote: >i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 >if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users >how can i do this ? > >i just know how to make a copy to one copy >thx > > Have you looked at creating a Dirstribution Group within Active Directory Users & Computers? You can mail enable it and make a number of...

Many to Many Data Entry
Hi all, This is a doozy of a problem, using a form to join many to many fields, so thanks if you're up for checking it out! I have two tables that are linked with a many to many relationship using a third table. TblZones (with fields ZoneNo(primary key, autonumber), ZoneMo, Zone Description, CustNo, SiteNo, etc) TblDevices (with fields DeviceNo (primary key, autonumber), DeviceType, Location, CustNo, SiteNo, etc) TblDeviceZoning (With fields ID (primary key, autonumber), DeviceNo, and ZoneNo) A device may only be assigned to a zone that shares the same customer number...

Data sheet populating into multiple sheets
I'm looking to build a spreadsheet with one main page that can be populated with data and automatically pull that data over to other more specific sheets. For example, If I have sales on the main sheet and have check boxes for more specific sales on the same sheet (i.e. liquor sales, food sales etc..) I want that number to poulate on the specific sales sheet. I'm assumming I have to wite an IF/Then Statement to say if an "x" is put into a cell then copy and past the data in the specified cells within that row and pull that information over to sheet Y. One respon...

Can I open an imbedded word doc from a cmd button?
I would like to imbed a word doc in my db (in a form?) and open it with a cmd button (like a help document). Is this possible and if it is how is this done? Many thanks, Joe M. On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:24:10 -0800, Joe M. wrote: > I would like to imbed a word doc in my db (in a form?) and open it with a cmd > button (like a help document). Is this possible and if it is how is this done? > > Many thanks, > Joe M. Why do you need to embed a document in your database? Store the document in a folder on your hard drive. Then open it from a command button whenever ...