how can i get this back (right click file - send to -mail recipient )?? it only has floppy

please help

when I right click on a folder in XP I can choose Send to 3 1/2 floppy
what's wrong with it I used to have other choices eg mail recipient &
mail recipient (as attacchment) how can i get this back??

Open notepad and select Save As.  Save the file as "Mail Recipient.MAPI" in
your SendTo folder.

I don't ever recall one named Mail Recipient (as attachment) in the Send To
folder.  If you had one, it was something done special since Microsoft
Outlook or Outlook Express doesn't create that one.

"sa" <shaunadams.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message
> please help
>
> when I right click on a folder in XP I can choose Send to 3 1/2 floppy
> what's wrong with it I used to have other choices eg mail recipient &
> mail recipient (as attacchment) how can i get this back??

0
neo7948 (622)

How can I have this IIF query running?
This is my query : strQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT ID_emp,name,adres,city, " _ & " sports = IIF(EXISTS(SELECT ID_sport FROM tblSports WHERE ID_pers= tblArbCtr.persID), 1, 0)" _ & " FROM tblArbCtr,tblEmployee WHERE Contract = 0 AND tblArbCtr.persID=tblEmployee.ID_emp" I want to find out the employees who don't have a contract (contract=0) first, and after that I want to verify whether they have a sport with the derived 'sports' column. The compiler fires the following error : '3061 : Too few parameters. ...

Linking files 2 ways

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Maximum file sizes

POST or GET?

File size #11

find action on log file

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

get a result of an sql into a field

How to get to email from Word

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...