how can I get outlook to set up my email accounts and have the se.

I keep getting error messages that the email server would not allow access,
then the message now says that the email address line in outlook may be
wrong, but I have checked it several times, and it is correct.  It acts as
though my previous attempts have somehow not been erased from the memory of
the program.
0
cjseals3 (1)

cjseals3 wrote:
> I keep getting error messages that the email server would not allow
> access, then the message now says that the email address line in
> outlook may be wrong, but I have checked it several times, and it is
> correct.  It acts as though my previous attempts have somehow not
> been erased from the memory of the program.

I'm not sure what your issue is - please provide more detail - include your
version of Outlook (and its SP level, and mode if applicable - you can find
all of this in help | about). Also tell us what kind of email account you're
trying to access, and what the exact error message is.

0
lanwench (7567)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

invalid email address

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

POST or GET?

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Emails #3

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Having problem with spoofing email