How can I forward an email as attachment in 2003

Hi

Could anybody please tell me how to send emails as attachments in
Outlook 2003?

Thank you,

Paul

--
Paulobrien29

Make a new email and then use Insert Item to insert the email you want to
send.

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

www.judygleeson.com
www.deskdoctors.com

Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing
Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website.
"Paulobrien29" <Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> Hi
>
> Could anybody please tell me how to send emails as attachments in
> Outlook 2003?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Paul
>

> --
> Paulobrien29

0
Judy
7/28/2009 10:53:14 AM
"Paulobrien29" <Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> Could anybody please tell me how to send emails as attachments in
> Outlook 2003?

Start your new message and drag the old one from Inbox (or whatever folder
holds it) to the new one.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Where can I download 'USBSTOR.SYS' file
I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is needed. Type the path where the file is located and then click OK." I don't where I can find this file. Can I download it from Microsoft's web site? On 18-01-10 02:48, Kim M Wagie wrote: > I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I > receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP > Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is need...

Attaching Contacts to new email

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

owa cant open ppt attachments

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered