how can I find and download a WAB DLL file for Outlook 2000

When trying to use outlook I get a error message "cannot find WAB DLL" I may
have accidently removed it.
0
JEJE (1)

What OS are you using? Curious since OL2000 isn't Vista compatible.

"JEJE" <JEJE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When trying to use outlook I get a error message "cannot find WAB DLL" I
> may
> have accidently removed it.

0
vince8328 (2733)
8/3/2009 2:30:31 PM
if you are using vista, see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista_wab.htm
otherwise, we need to know the version of windows.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

"JEJE" <JEJE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When trying to use outlook I get a error message "cannot find WAB DLL" I
> may
> have accidently removed it.

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Trying to find out which numbers occure most often
I�m giving exams to students and want to see if the students are missin the same questions in every class. I have a simple spreadsheet tha has me enter the question number into the column each time a questio is missed. The MODE function can tell me which number is occurrin most often. However, I need to see if there is any other numbers tha are occurring often as well. Is there a command that will allow me to look at the second mos entered number? For example, if I have 5,3,3,2,3,4,3,4,1,3,4, my mod would be 3 as that�s the number that repeats the most. However, happens 3 times and that...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

can't customize toolbar

Where is the workspace file stored?

cant start outlook pst file to large