How can i filter offline copy of public folder?

Hello,
We have a public folders which receives all our newsletters and other
news via e-mail. I want to make this available offline, but I don`t
want the entire folder, only the last 14 days of e-mails. I am aware
of the "FIlter" button on the Synchronization tab on the folder, but I
have no option to set it to "last 14 days" here. Can anyone help?

Best regards,
Trond Hindenes
0
trond (4)

Search folder for contact email messages misses messages
I have set up search folders for specific individuals. These search folders seem to miss some emails. As criteria, I have used the contact as it appears in the dialog when setting up the folder, which uses my Outlook address book, and that misses some. I have used their email address, and that misses some. I have used there "Display as" name and that misses some. This was a problem for me in Outlook 2007, and continues to be so in Outlook 2010 (I am using the beta). Any ideas to address this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Rick ...

excel documents won't open from my documents folder
I want to open excel documents from the my documents folder (microsoft xp) but only pull up the excel template screen. If I open excel documents from excel launch screen all is fine. Sometimes one of these works: Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it) --- or --- Close Excel and Windows Start Button|Run excel /unregserver then Windows Start Button|Run excel /regserver The /unregserver & /regserver stuff resets the windows registry to excel's factory defaults. Paul1961 wrote: > > I want to open excel documents from the my documents folder (microsof...

How to process a PO.xml file become WorkOrder can be used at POS?
I have a PurchaseOrder.xml file that have been created from SOManager, now how I can import/convert this file become a WorkOrder which can be re-called by POS and then sale items normally? I tried to use CreateWorkOrder event within QSBridge but it's not work. I think because this event will convert the current transaction into a work order transation, so first step should I make PurchaseOrder.xml into a transactin, and then call this event? If so, how do I do for each step? Many thanks. Phuong Nguyen Hi, Are you interested in cutsom solution for your requirements. Please drop a e...

Archive Folder 12-28-09
My "Archive Folder" has become full and I now cannot open it to view "Sent Items". I am getting a message to delete some of the items, but I cannot get the folder open to delete the items. Is there a way I can get to the items in the folder? -- Ronnie What version of Outlook created this archive? "Ronnie" <Ronnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26BCBD2E-C3A6-425E-ADE0-1FA1CBC9AE49@microsoft.com... > My "Archive Folder" has become full and I now cannot open it to view "Sent > Items". I am getting...

Password Protect a Folder #2
Is there a way or a software to allow me to password protect a folder in Outlook? eg. I created a folder in 'Inbox' for my personal emails. I want to pasword protect that folder only. No, you can only password protect a whole PST (Personal Folders) file not individual folders within one "Bennos" <bswong19@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:XPpre.15947$F7.3706@news-server.bigpond.net.au... > Is there a way or a software to allow me to password protect a folder in > Outlook? eg. I created a folder in 'Inbox' for my personal emails. I want > to >...

SMTP Client can't send outgoing mail
Hi Everyone. We have a successfull Exchange 2003 single domain environment. Let's call the domain xxx.com. (No pun intended). Anyway, I have an outside contractor working at my facility long-term, and he has been assigned a contractor@xxx.com address. His address works and receives mail... BUT... His PC is not on my domain. It belongs to it's home sytem domain, even though it is on my network and behind my firewall. He uses Outlook to connect to my exchange server using SMTP to send mail... and ALL his mail for any domain EXCEPT xxx.com REJECTS with an unable to relay e...

Can you merge a "Count" Crosstab with a "Money Sum" Crosstab?
Hello, I have created two critical queries. One counts how many times we did something and the other sums the money amounts for the same "counted" records. The common field between both crosstab queries is TeamName. I need a single report that shows Counts and Amounts. How can you merge both of these or is there a different way around this? Thanks. Iram Post the SQL of both crosstab queries by opening in design view, click on VIEW - SQL View, highlight all, copy, and paste in a post. -- Build a little, test a little. "Iram" wrote: > >...

Email report that is filtered to one record
I have a database that has three different forms. To navigate from one form to the other and keep the same record, I have an [Event Procedure] set up. Additionally, to print the report for the one recored, I have another [Event Procedure] that filters the report to the record that is displayed. The procedure is as follows: Private Sub printallpages_Click() If Me.Dirty Then 'Save any edits. Me.Dirty = False End If If Me.NewRecord Then 'Check there is a record to print MsgBox "Select a record to print" Else str...

Stuck w/trial
Hi, I really hope someone can help me with this. Up to a few months ago I used a retail version of Money 2007 Home and Business. I downloaded and installed the MS Money Plus Home and Business trial only to discover that after it expired not only could I NOT reinstall and continue using my file with the 2007 version but I also couldn't buy the 2008 full retail version because MS's online store doesn't allow purchases from outside the US. I live in Europe and the most recent version is 2004 which is useless anyway since my file won't open in it. So I'm stuck with an ex...

Copy only visible rows
I have a sheet with 4 levels of subtotals and I want to copy only rows visible at level 2. Don't need the formulas or hidden rows. Is this possible? Thanks Hide the details you don't want. Select the visible cells Edit|goto special|check Visible cells only rightclick|copy and edit|paste at your new location. noyb wrote: > > I have a sheet with 4 levels of subtotals and I want to copy only rows > visible at level 2. Don't need the formulas or hidden rows. Is this > possible? Thanks -- Dave Peterson Perhaps pasting a picture link would be better and easier, if i...

How can I count the number of cells in a range, having a constant.
How can I use COUNTIF using cell value and format as criteria? COUNTIF looks only at the values in the cells; the format is not relevant. If you are counting the occurrences of the number 65, for example, it doesn't matter what the font is, or whether it's bold or italic, or what the color of the font or cell is. On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:40:01 -0700, "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I use COUNTIF using cell value and format as criteria? You'll need a helper column to "break-out" the return of the CELL() function. Then count wha...

Public Folder Replication #39
Hi, I am trying to set up PF replication between 2 Exchange 2000 servers. In System Manager in Public Folder properties I have added both servers into the 'Public Store associated to the folder tree' section. SERVER1 is where the PF's are, and SERVER2 is where I want them replicated to. When I look at PF replication status on SERVER2 it says it is in synch and that there are 2 replicas of both the public folder hierarchy and system configuration, yet the folders are still not replicated. I have also went into the properties of the top level folders and added SERVER2 into the r...

For Follow Up folder empty
This is Outlook 2003 office pro, XP svc pk 2. By mistake I deleted my "For Follow Up" folder. I managed to replace it and the folder shows up now. But - any email now flagged does NOT show up in the folder. Emails will flag ok, but just won't show up in the folder. Any ideas on what to do next? Thanks, Tom how exactly did you replace it? new search folder, proper criteria? "Tom" wrote: > This is Outlook 2003 office pro, XP svc pk 2. > > By mistake I deleted my "For Follow Up" folder. I managed to replace it and > the fold...

Outlook2003: "Edit Message" is sometimes grey
Hi When I open an email in Outlook2003, the Edit ==> "Edit Message" is sometimes grey. Why is this and how can I *force* it to become editable? Ship Shiperton Henethe ...

How can I figure square footage for 2 or 3 numbers in a row?
I need to figure square footage of 2 dimensions, height, width, , leaving out a thrid number in the same cell, then multiply by a separate number. Any way to do that? Post a sample of your dimensions. You might be able to do that with LEFT(), MID() and RIGHT()...? A looong shot guess would be something like this: =LEFT(F1,1)*MID(F1,3,1)*H1 Where your 3 numbers in F1 are 2x5x10, and H1 has the number 8, which you want to multiply by. Returns 80. Falls apart with two-digit dimensions or a combo of one and two! HTH Regards, Howard "Sandi" <Sandi@disc...

where can i get the Template Wizard with Data Tracking add in for.
i previously used exel 97 where i had a Template Wizard with Data Tracking add in that i used for keeping track of invoices. i am now using exel 2003 and i cannot find the add in nor can i figure out how to set up the data tracking for my new invoice template. can anyone tell me where i can find the add in or if there is a different feature of exel 2003 that will allow me to do the same thing? This link should help. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;873209 -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Grou...

Can't Close Archive
Windows 2k. Outlook 2k. I have opened an archive file (one that I have used in the past) but now I can't close it! When I try I get "The message inerface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." It does. I did. Nothing changed! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ...

Trouble with Advanced Filter
G'day there One & All, After much swearing, cursing & experiment - all ineffective - I'm now asking for assistance with my latest fiasco. I have a list of data which includes dates, text, and numbers but none combined, i.e. each column has only one of these types. There are 22 columns, but I need only about 12 as criteria. I've placed these above the data list with a couple of rows separating them. I have the data in a dynamic range labelled "Database", and the critera in a static range which I've named "Criteria". As you can see, I ...

Can't Drag and drop attachment onto Desktop???
Hello, I have a problem where I can't Copy and Paste or Drag a WORD, EXCEL or .TXT file attachment onto the Desktop from Outlook 2002 SP2 email message.. Laptop has Windows 2000... I get some " An error occurred while copying the file"... and vola... nothing on the desktop??? I could however do copy-and-paste/drag and drop an embedded message which was an attachment to the desktop!!! Weird... Ctrl C / Ctrl V doesn't work either... Other than that, I can copy and paste / drag and drop in Windows Explorer fine...??? What I've tried to do to fix problem is: *Ran De...

Sharing Folders #2
Hi Everyone, Sorry for such a dumb question but how do I share a users exchange folders. I need my assistant to be able to view all my exchange folders (inbox, contacts, etc.)? I want to give her full rights to all my folders as well as send email as if it came from me. Thanks Open up the properties of your user account in AD Users and Computers, go to the Exchange tab, and click on the Mailbox Rights button. Then give whoever Full Control to your mailbox >-----Original Message----- >Hi Everyone, > >Sorry for such a dumb question but how do I share a users >exchan...

Misconfigured public folders
In Exchange 2003 enterprise edition, public folders appear normally in the system manager. But, public folders to not appear AT ALL on any of the Outlook 2003 clients. The public folder client just isn't there. I am assuming that I have inappropriately restricted some rights, but don't see how as "everyone" has permissions to work with the folders. Any thoughts? On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:59:26 -0800, "L. E. Hayne" <L. E. Hayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Exchange 2003 enterprise edition, public folders appear normally in the >system man...

Salesperson can't add competitor to opportunity
Why would a salesperson not be able to add a competitor to her existing opportunities? Thanks, John On May 22, 8:44=A0am, John <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Why would a salesperson not be able to add a competitor to her existing > opportunities? > > Thanks, > John Because her role didn't have "Append" privilege on the Competitor entity? Or, she doesn't have "Append To" privilege on the Opportunity entity? HTH, Dave ------------------------------------------- David L. Carr, President Visionary Software Consulting, Inc. Cell: ...

MBF Users... how can I autocreate?
It's easy enough to use the wizard to add users from AD to MBF, but my application is actually autoprovisioning the AD Users, and I'd like to automatically establish an MBF account at the same time. Are there any services exposed that would allow me to do that? Thanks! And MBF stands for? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "netdirector" wrote: > It's easy enough to use the wizard to add users from AD to MBF, but m...

Can I open a csv file with xls extension in Excel 2002?
It works on Excel 97, 2000, but not 2002. Thanks! Does this mean you can't open it via File|Open or by double clicking on the file in windows explorer? Or something else? A little more info will get you a better response. Geoff wrote: > > It works on Excel 97, 2000, but not 2002. > > Thanks! -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

how to get address of source of copy (range with marquee a.k.a. "marching ants")
In the Worksheet_SelectionChange event, is there a way to determine the range of cells currently highlighted with the marquee, given that CutCopyMode is true? The reason I'd like to know is that I am changing the Enable state of a command button depending on the Target range (i.e. where the user is placing the cursor); if in a certain range, the button is to be enabled, otherwise it is to be disabled. The problem is that setting the Enable property on the button clears the CutCopyMode state. This breaks copy-paste functionality. Since I already have a selection change event ha...