how can I enlarge OE 6 send email box?

when I had OE 5 & wanted to send email, my send box was large. when I got OE
6, my box got real small. How can I get it to normal size?
0
pajel5 (3)

Resize it by dragging a corner with your mouse.

"pajel5" wrote:

> when I had OE 5 & wanted to send email, my send box was large. when I got OE
> 6, my box got real small. How can I get it to normal size?
0
Mary1 (682)
9/11/2005 12:32:03 AM
It used to open to normal size. Why did it change? There has to be a way to
get it back like it was.

"Mary" wrote:

> Resize it by dragging a corner with your mouse.
>
> "pajel5" wrote:
>
> > when I had OE 5 & wanted to send email, my send box was large. when I got OE
> > 6, my box got real small. How can I get it to normal size?
0
pajel5 (3)
9/11/2005 9:52:01 PM
pajel5 <pajel5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> when I had OE 5 & wanted to send email, my send box was large. when I
> got OE 6, my box got real small. How can I get it to normal size?

1) Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup
2) See http://www.insideoe.com/
--
Brian Tillman
0

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

invalid email address

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

OE autodelete OLD mail

How to get to email from Word

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

How can I create Schedule Chart?
I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so that i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and FINISH date of the activity. It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project. Do you know a specific chart type for this? It's called a Gantt chart: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml -- David Biddulph "mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com>...

Form Dropdown Combo Box
My dropdown combo box currently displays one column. What I would lik to do is have the box dispay column A and B but only extract the I from B. How would I be able to do this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure if I understand the problem correctly, but have you trie using a CONCATENATE function to join the values in Columns A & B? Say you have first names in Column A and surnames in Column B. Us something like =CONCATENATE(A1," ",B1) in Column C for the dropdow list. You could also use =A1&" "&B1. The apostrophe marks are just...