how can I copy an image in an email to a folder?

I receive many emails with images.  In Outlook 2003 I could right click the
image and "Save as" to save it to a foilder on my hard drive.  In Outlook
2007 if I right click the image the only option is Copy.  When I go to the
folder to paste it there is nothing to paste.

How can I copy these images to my disk?

That might be easier with some VBA;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/saveembeddedpictures.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Wardalem" <Wardalem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I receive many emails with images.  In Outlook 2003 I could right click
> the
> image and "Save as" to save it to a foilder on my hard drive.  In Outlook
> 2007 if I right click the image the only option is Copy.  When I go to the
> folder to paste it there is nothing to paste.
>
> How can I copy these images to my disk?

0
Roady

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Excel 2007

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

can't customize toolbar

sharing of folders

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

External Images
I have come accross an issue with reporting services when using external images and accessing via report viewer .net components. Within the RDL I am using an expression to access a bmp via a URL. The report works fine in VS2005/2008 and when running the report through IE. However if the same report is run with the same criteria using an application with reporting services .net components the images are no longer shown, even though the rest of report is. I believe the unattended users/ passwords have been set within reporting services and IIS. The reports will be based on a...

Can anyone help ?

Incoming email slow to come in

can't add groups to public folders
I'm having a problem with my public folders - I can't add groups to them. I used to be able to, and now the members in a given group are unable to access that particular public folder. I can add individual users fine, but not groups. Anyone know how to fix this? Do you have sufficient rights in AD? What I am getting at, is that you need rights to change a group type to security. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://exchange.mvps.org "Glenn" <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23N3yrgRoEHA.3324@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I&...

Can't view messages with Autopreview
My current view is set to preview all items, however, my mail is not displayed in autopreview ...