how can i check my yahoo mail from outlook?

i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail?
what shall i do?
0
hassanian (1)

Use your browser instead. Outlook is for POP mail, not web mail.

"daniel hassanian" wrote:

> i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail?
> what shall i do?
0
Mary1 (682)
3/16/2005 3:49:04 PM
"daniel hassanian" <daniel hassanian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:67A7F745-2C04-4B92-8F1A-978D61250894@microsoft.com...
> i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail?
> what shall i do?

Exactly what is the problem? Do you know or have the mail servers and
passwords set up? I don't know if they even support POP3 and SMTP or if you
have to use their Web interface.
bg

0
anon1 (58)
3/16/2005 4:03:11 PM
You can do this, but you gotta send Yahoo some $$$  It is a paid service.
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/index.html

John

"daniel hassanian" wrote:

> i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail?
> what shall i do?
You will need a Yahoo Plus mail account.  I believe the cost for this is
about $6.00 per month.  I have a paid account and enjoy the benefits very
much.  Check this link out for specific instructions on how to setup Outlook
http://search1.cc.dcn.yahoo.com/cct_search.php?ui_mode=answer&prior_transaction_id=566228&action_code=5&highlight_info=16792751,337,348&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fhelp.yahoo.com%2Fhelp%2Fus%2Fplus%2Fmail%2Fpop%2Fpop-10.html&answer_id=2809877#__highlight

"daniel hassanian" wrote:

> i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail?
> what shall i do?
0
taylor_s2 (1)
7/31/2005 5:14:01 AM
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:14:01 -0700, taylor_s2
<taylor_s2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>You will need a Yahoo Plus mail account.  I believe the cost for this is
>about $6.00 per month.

Actually, it's $20 a year.
--
<<<SgtRich>>>
Chicago, Illinois, USA
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:14:01 -0700, taylor_s2 wrote:

> "daniel hassanian" wrote:

>> i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail?
>> what shall i do?

> You will need a Yahoo Plus mail account.  I believe the cost for this is
> about $6.00 per month.

A basic Yahoo! Plus mail account is only $19.99US per year.

> I have a paid account and enjoy the benefits very
> much.

You probably have one of the additional premium services that Yahoo!
offers.

> Check this link out for specific instructions on how to setup Outlook.
> http://search1.cc.dcn.yahoo.com/cct_search.php?ui_mode=answer&prior_transaction_id=566228&action_code=5&highlight_info=16792751,337,348&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fhelp.yahoo.com%2Fhelp%2Fus%2Fplus%2Fmail%2Fpop%2Fpop-10.html&answer_id=2809877#__highlight

Your link wrapped. Some news clients don't like that. Try:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-28.html (for OL 2002 & 2003)
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-05.html (for OL 98 & 2000)

--
Norman
~I'll be there, by your side

How can I have this IIF query running?
This is my query : strQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT ID_emp,name,adres,city, " _ & " sports = IIF(EXISTS(SELECT ID_sport FROM tblSports WHERE ID_pers= tblArbCtr.persID), 1, 0)" _ & " FROM tblArbCtr,tblEmployee WHERE Contract = 0 AND tblArbCtr.persID=tblEmployee.ID_emp" I want to find out the employees who don't have a contract (contract=0) first, and after that I want to verify whether they have a sport with the derived 'sports' column. The compiler fires the following error : '3061 : Too few parameters. ...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

eConnect Outgoing
We have a system that feeds Invoices into Payables Transactions in GP. GP is used to generate Payments (Checks) for these transactions. I'd like to use eConnect Outgoing services to read what check paid what invoices. I am able to get the check transaction pushed into the eConnect_Out table along with the invoices that are being paid. Though, I do not see a way to figure out which check paid what invoice. If anyone else has encountered this before, we will appreciate your input. Best Regards, RS ...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

outlook 97 and express email problems

ACH Check Conversion at POS anybody doing this?
I am currently setting up Check verification or maybe we will use ACH check conversion. I would appreciate any advice or warnings from users who have tried and failed or tried and tried and tried and finally suceeded. We have been trying to get Positive and Abanco and Geti to get echeck verification running for 2 months still no luck. -- RMS 1.3, MSDE 3 Lanes, 5 Back Office Clients XP sp2 Server 2003 sp1 Domain Static IP ...

Outlook Recall Msg Process

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03