how can i check my yahoo mail from outlook?

i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail?
what shall i do?
0
hassanian (1)

Use your browser instead. Outlook is for POP mail, not web mail.

"daniel hassanian" wrote:

> i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail?
> what shall i do?
0
Mary1 (682)
3/16/2005 3:49:04 PM
"daniel hassanian" <daniel hassanian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:67A7F745-2C04-4B92-8F1A-978D61250894@microsoft.com...
> i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail?
> what shall i do?

Exactly what is the problem? Do you know or have the mail servers and
passwords set up? I don't know if they even support POP3 and SMTP or if you
have to use their Web interface.
bg

0
anon1 (58)
3/16/2005 4:03:11 PM
You can do this, but you gotta send Yahoo some $$$  It is a paid service.
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/index.html

John

"daniel hassanian" wrote:

> i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail?
> what shall i do?
You will need a Yahoo Plus mail account.  I believe the cost for this is
about $6.00 per month.  I have a paid account and enjoy the benefits very
much.  Check this link out for specific instructions on how to setup Outlook
http://search1.cc.dcn.yahoo.com/cct_search.php?ui_mode=answer&prior_transaction_id=566228&action_code=5&highlight_info=16792751,337,348&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fhelp.yahoo.com%2Fhelp%2Fus%2Fplus%2Fmail%2Fpop%2Fpop-10.html&answer_id=2809877#__highlight

"daniel hassanian" wrote:

> i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail?
> what shall i do?
0
taylor_s2 (1)
7/31/2005 5:14:01 AM
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:14:01 -0700, taylor_s2
<taylor_s2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>You will need a Yahoo Plus mail account.  I believe the cost for this is
>about $6.00 per month.

Actually, it's $20 a year.
--
<<<SgtRich>>>
Chicago, Illinois, USA
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:14:01 -0700, taylor_s2 wrote:

> "daniel hassanian" wrote:

>> i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail?
>> what shall i do?

> You will need a Yahoo Plus mail account.  I believe the cost for this is
> about $6.00 per month.

A basic Yahoo! Plus mail account is only $19.99US per year.

> I have a paid account and enjoy the benefits very
> much.

You probably have one of the additional premium services that Yahoo!
offers.

> Check this link out for specific instructions on how to setup Outlook.
> http://search1.cc.dcn.yahoo.com/cct_search.php?ui_mode=answer&prior_transaction_id=566228&action_code=5&highlight_info=16792751,337,348&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fhelp.yahoo.com%2Fhelp%2Fus%2Fplus%2Fmail%2Fpop%2Fpop-10.html&answer_id=2809877#__highlight

Your link wrapped. Some news clients don't like that. Try:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-28.html (for OL 2002 & 2003)
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-05.html (for OL 98 & 2000)

--
Norman
~I'll be there, by your side

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"